Russian forces arrive in southern Syria

Advance continues

tanks.jpg

"What the rebels face in this troubled part of southern Syria is beyond the usual back-and-fro battles and skirmishes typical to the Syrian war- the insurgents are facing the blunt of an existential war that threatens to systematically wipe out their presence in the border region that links Syria, Iraq, and Jordan. The strategic implications of those well-planned operations that target US interests in the imperative region are clear: the Syrian Command tolerates no US presence in this arena whatsoever and any rash plans to bar the Syrian government from establishing its presence in the Euphrates will be met with total defeat."

Syrian Army continues blitz offensive to besiege US-backed rebels in Syrian Badiyah
Why are you in love with the Ruskies?

Advance continues

tanks.jpg

"What the rebels face in this troubled part of southern Syria is beyond the usual back-and-fro battles and skirmishes typical to the Syrian war- the insurgents are facing the blunt of an existential war that threatens to systematically wipe out their presence in the border region that links Syria, Iraq, and Jordan. The strategic implications of those well-planned operations that target US interests in the imperative region are clear: the Syrian Command tolerates no US presence in this arena whatsoever and any rash plans to bar the Syrian government from establishing its presence in the Euphrates will be met with total defeat."

Syrian Army continues blitz offensive to besiege US-backed rebels in Syrian Badiyah
As far as I understand you have no problem with anything your government does because you are in love with America. This is not my way of thinking. I see there is terrorism and support those who fight it, like everyone would do if it wasn´t blacklisted. The Syrian government´s achievements are impressive, anyway. For example, they reduced their debt to zero and have a President who is respected.
The other point is, if your and our regimes would have managed to turn the countries surrounding Europe into al-Qaeda/ISIS caliphates, that would not have been good for the people who live there and finally for us. You see, there are attacks everywhere in Europe. Imagine what would happen if these terror groups would become wealthy, unchallenged terror states. What would happen to your beloved Israel? What to all of the Middle East, what to Europe, Asia, and America? Do you have any clue about what is going on and that we all can be grateful that the Russians don´t let it happen?

Advance continues

tanks.jpg

As far as I understand you have no problem with anything your government does because you are in love with America. This is not my way of thinking. I see there is terrorism and support those who fight it, like everyone would do if it wasn´t blacklisted. The Syrian government´s achievements are impressive, anyway. For example, they reduced their debt to zero and have a President who is respected.
The other point is, if your and our regimes would have managed to turn the countries surrounding Europe into al-Qaeda/ISIS caliphates, that would not have been good for the people who live there and finally for us. You see, there are attacks everywhere in Europe. Imagine what would happen if these terror groups would become wealthy, unchallenged terror states. What would happen to your beloved Israel? What to all of the Middle East, what to Europe, Asia, and America? Do you have any clue about what is going on and that we all can be grateful that the Russians don´t let it happen?
What about the 1/2 million innocent Syrians that Assad has killed? His own citizens. His own people. The UN has charged him for war crimes and he has the fucking Russians helping him. The same Russia that has claimed since 1945 that they are going to destroy America from within. And they are your heroes.

Advance continues

tanks.jpg

What about the 1/2 million innocent Syrians that Assad has killed? His own citizens. His own people. The UN has charged him for war crimes and he has the fucking Russians helping him. The same Russia that has claimed since 1945 that they are going to destroy America from within. And they are your heroes.
Don´t bother me with Nato/al-Qaeda propaganda. Remember the western 'Assad must go' chorus and then figure out who started that war and who is responsible for the dead. Don´t try to distract, btw. What, when there are wealthy terror caliphates all over the place?

Advance continues

tanks.jpg

1/2 million have been killed and most have been killed by ISIS and Al-Qaeda, not Assad. And most of those 1/2 million have been combatants. You just drink the propaganda. The Syrian people support the Government, not ISIS or Al Qaeda/FSA.

Forum List

Back