Russian engineers are laughing at US Bradleys in Ukraine...

You're the one who was lamenting how poor the Bradleys designed by Biden's "woke engineers" are performing despite them being designed in the 70s and production started in the 80s under Reagan.

Clearly you are one of those posters who's political allegiances are so strong that common sense takes a back seat to kneejerk partisan replies no matter how nonsensical they might be and how embarrassingly silly they make you look.

I'll ask again since you ignored the question last time... which American weapon system being used in Ukraine was designed in the last decade, much less since Biden took office in 2021?

(cue crickets chirping...)
You just don't want to look stupid in front of the world when your wonder weapons start to burn like the rest of the western junk and that's the reason there aren't those there designed in the last decade.
Excuses are like assholes, Taylor. Everybody's got one! Remember that?

Last edited:
That's acceptable to biden, cuz then he knows they aren't laughing at him.

And exactly how well has the BMP-3 been doing in combat?

Well, the Russians have lost at least 282 of them in combat in the last year and a half.

For the Bradley IFV, the US had a total of 57 losses in three wars in a period of over two decades. In addition 33 have been lost in Ukraine, primarily from air strikes on their laagers.

Seems to me they should not me laughing so much, as their BMP has not been doing well at all.

You just don't want to look stupid in front of the world when your wonder weapons start to burn like the rest of the western junk and that's the reason there aren't those there designed in the last decade.
Fail. Again.

There aren't US weapons there designed in the last decade in Ukraine because the cycle of design to production to deployment for most weapons is more than a decade, the only exceptions in Ukraine are some of the newer variants of small drones like Switchblade 600. You might as well just type in "I am completely ignorant on the subject I'm commenting on" and save everyone some time.

Nobody is looking stupid in front of the world except Russia's floundering military and their rabid internet fans like yourself who have to alternate between making excuses and ignoring battlefield results.

Excuses are like assholes, Taylor. Everybody's got one! Remember that?
Bradleys can be destroyed, they aren't TANKS, they are ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIERS. Lightly armored vehicles designed to carry infantry into battle. The only army in the world to use APCs as heavily armored as tanks is Israel and they can only justify the expense because Israeli man and woman power is scarce. M-1A1s and 2s like the ones we are sending to Ukraine were killing Russian built tanks from far beyond their ranges in the desert and so far, not a single one has been destroyed by tank fire including the Russian 125mm gun on their most modern production tanks. Let alone the antique T-55s and T-62s the Russians are reduced to sending to Ukraine to be destroyed because they are out of more modern tanks. Will some Abrams be destroyed? almost certainly, no tank is invulnerable, and the ones killed so far have been by massive Iranian built IEDs and even those protected their crews.

And exactly how well has the BMP-3 been doing in combat?

Well, the Russians have lost at least 282 of them in combat in the last year and a half.

For the Bradley IFV, the US had a total of 57 losses in three wars in a period of over two decades. In addition 33 have been lost in Ukraine, primarily from air strikes on their laagers.

Seems to me they should not me laughing so much, as their BMP has not been doing well at all.
Actually, you need to add in the BMP-2 losses since the BMP-2 is the real contemporary to the Bradley. The BMP-3 is the contemporary of the new M-2A4 and M-2A5 which have significantly heavier armor and better optics, computer fire control systems and armament than the M-2, M-2A1 and M-2A2s.

And exactly what military equipment are we using that was designed in the last decade?

Hell, the Bradley dats back actually to the Carter Administration. The final model that was finally accepted into service from a freaking Johnson era program.

If there is any piece of military equipment "designed in the last decade" that the military will use, it will likely not even enter service for another decade or more.

Actually, you need to add in the BMP-2 losses since the BMP-2 is the real contemporary to the Bradley.

In this I agree, but as the obvious intent is to compare them in Ukraine, that is what I am using.

But when you add in the BMP-2, it gets even worse for Russia. They have lost 977 of those in Ukraine alone.

And the fact that they have lost over 500 of the BMP-1 in Ukraine is both funny and sad. The fact that they have had to resort to using an IFV platform that is over 5 decades old is almost chilling. That would be like if the US had to resort to throwing the M113 into combat, which it has not had to do for decades. The only M113s I have seen in service in the US in decades were all rather specialized ones. Essentially used as armored engineer equipment, armored ambulances, and purposes like that. I am pretty sure we retired the last of those from actual combat service over 2 decades ago.

not a single one has been destroyed by tank fire including the Russian 125mm gun on their most modern production tanks

That has nothing to do with the vehicle itself, a tank even from WWII would likely destroy a Bradley if it hit it.

However, they are highly mobile and are intended to engage tanks from long distances taking advantage of their more advanced weapon systems in addition to when possible firing from the military crest of a hill or using other terrain. But as they are an IFV, their main threat is not actually from tanks, but mines, IEDs, and other such hazards.

Fail. Again.

There aren't US weapons there designed in the last decade in Ukraine because the cycle of design to production to deployment for most weapons is more than a decade, the only exceptions in Ukraine are some of the newer variants of small drones like Switchblade 600. You might as well just type in "I am completely ignorant on the subject I'm commenting on" and save everyone some time.

Nobody is looking stupid in front of the world except Russia's floundering military and their rabid internet fans like yourself who have to alternate between making excuses and ignoring battlefield results.
In a Bizarro World that you've found yourselves living in the last decade or so you can see lots of pictures where Hohols are winning somewhere and Russia's floundering. Judging by your avatar you're Mike Tyson there too. Reality bites though. Here's your western equipment being blown to smithereens
and your Bandera worshipers on the way to their reunion.

In a Bizarro World that you've found yourselves living in the last decade or so you can see lots of pictures where Hohols are winning somewhere and Russia's floundering.
Any side can cherry pick pictures of destroyed equipment to sell their version, the best pictures for you to look at are maps of territory control that have been confirmed with geolocated pictures.

From there you will note that the army you believe is east obliterating everything in its path is steadily moving backwards and ceding ground, as it has been doing for about a year now.

Any side can cherry pick pictures of destroyed equipment to sell their version, the best pictures for you to look at are maps of territory control that have been confirmed with geolocated pictures.

From there you will note that the army you believe is east obliterating everything in its path is steadily moving backwards and ceding ground, as it has been doing for about a year now.
Tyson, it's not Htrae it's Earth. Your up is our down, your good is our bad, your plus is our minus.

AveMarica
Cherry picked some more for you, can't fight the temptation.

Not quite geolocated but pictures anyway. Moving pictures, I mean.

Last edited:
It looks like another 100-billion-dollar military/industrial complex replacement for that vehicle will be started.

Cherry picked some more for you, can't fight the temptation.
Picked an even better one. Soon Russia will probably replace France as the punchline of the "tanks with reverse lights" type jokes.

sept22map.png

Russia is doing fine. Lotta far left looking people in Russia as well

Lots of similarities between Russian neighborhoods and American ones.

State Department, I'll give you an idea: if Abrams is included in the UNESCO heritage list, then the russians, who destroy Abrams tanks can also be accused of vandalism.

Forum List

Back