Russian Dressing ... ‘Stop Shaking Your Head’: Sean Spicer Lashes Out at Reporter April Ryan

Poor Spicer. Losing a little bit of his sanity every day. There is simply no way that this guy is going to last 4 years.

Are you kidding?
Spicer and the whole Trump admin is having a blast verbally bitch-slapping the whack-job media. I guarantee they are looking forward to the next address right now...hahaha
Yeah, all you have to do is watch the video of the Russian Salad dressing video to see how happy Spicer is....

Poor Spicer. Losing a little bit of his sanity every day. There is simply no way that this guy is going to last 4 years.

Are you kidding?
Spicer and the whole Trump admin is having a blast verbally bitch-slapping the whack-job media. I guarantee they are looking forward to the next address right now...hahaha
Yeah, all you have to do is watch the video of the Russian Salad dressing video to see how happy Spicer is....

thats his good side ... you should see him when he's alone and in his closet.:bang3: :blowup::booze:

Spicey can handle a demanding boss, be the object of world wide ridicule but one thing he won't tolerate is a black woman shaking her head at him. He has to draw the line somewhere.
Why should he tolerate that? If she doesn't like his answer, she should shut the fuck up. It's a press conference, not a debate.

He wouldn't even let her ask the question, nor would he answer it..
Think deep inside he's getting fed up with all the bs he's forced to spew

Spicey can handle a demanding boss, be the object of world wide ridicule but one thing he won't tolerate is a black woman shaking her head at him. He has to draw the line somewhere.
Why should he tolerate that? If she doesn't like his answer, she should shut the fuck up. It's a press conference, not a debate.

He wouldn't even let her ask the question, nor would he answer it..
WahWahWah.com Bring Your Own Sobs

How many here accepted your invitation to a pity party for presstitute pests?

You mean like there was "no way" Trump would even win the nomination? Or the Presidency?
You're batting fucking ZERO!...........LOSER!
Go post on the Oprah forum.
Spicer already has the fucking radical LIB MSM at the briefings sitting quietly and politely raising their hands to ask a question like good little boys and girls.
After the entire "The Trump campaign 'colluded' with the Russians LIB wet dream fantasy blows up in their faces what are these 'good little boys and girls' going to do then?
"Sean, thank you for taking my question. Can you tell us when President Trump will be going to the ribbon cutting at the WALL?".
Dannyboy The pipes are calling you

I'd prefer the Ted Baxter character's line from 'Caddyshack'...

'Sit down, Danny.'

Just a good chuckle before going to bed.... Haaa this guy is a nut...

2017_02_12_00_39_25.gif

giphy-8.gif

landscape-1486888326-giphy-58.gif

gallery-1486308537-giphy-1.gif

Spicer got into a heated exchange with American Urban Radio Networks' correspondent April Ryan at the White House press briefing after the reporter asked how President Donald Trump's administration would work to repair its image.
'Stop shaking your head': Spicer lashes out at reporter April Ryan

Spicer: If Trump Puts Russian Dressing on a Salad, Media Sees 'Russian Connection'
Spicer: If Trump Puts Russian Dressing on a Salad, Media Sees 'Russian Connection'
Just another example of the media being taken over by political activists posing as journalists.

the media does their job ..

if the Trump Cartel would quit providing them with a buffet of dishonest verbiage, and actions they wouldn't have the opportunity to hammer Trump.

It's no wonder WH press briefings often occur in the early afternoon. All My Children has nothing on Sean's "too much for daytime television" dramatic outbursts. Quite frankly, I'm expecting him to be nominated for a daytime Emmy.

Forum List

Back