Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
War! Since the US will not allow any peace negotiations to take place, there can only be escalation. Now that Biden has gifted them with HIMARS rockets, the corrupt Kiev regime can do just that. They appear to have bombed a Russian barracks, possibly killing hundreds.

But hey, it’s all “good news” right? I’m sure there won’t be any retaliation towards the US.

Biden is playing with fire, who will get burned?

War! Since the US will not allow any peace negotiations to take place, there can only be escalation. Now that Biden has gifted them with HIMARS rockets, the corrupt Kiev regime can do just that. They appear to have bombed a Russian barracks, possibly killing hundreds.

But hey, it’s all “good news” right? I’m sure there won’t be any retaliation towards the US.

Russia should not have invaded Ukraine and taken over that part of Ukraine, in 2014. The Russians should withdraw all troop east and north back to the pre-2014 incursion. It is as simple as that. I do not blame Ukraine on bit.

Uh.............hate to say it, but that's what war is............you use the available resources you have to inflict as much damage and carnage on the opposition so they will quit fighting.

putin has made it clear he doesn’t want to negotiate, same thing Ukraine

Remember when a pillar of our foreign policy was not starting a nuclear war? Remember when people fretted that Trump could start a nuclear war by calling Kim Jong-un names?

Now our rockets are killing Russian soldiers.

Apparently, we're over it.

Apparently, we're over it.

If someone is a fascist tyrant, they're now thinking "If the USA can inflict this much destruction with a such a tiny fraction of their conventional arsenal, what could the USA do with nukes?".

The prospect terrifies them, so they play nice.

And the world is safer.

Appeasement fans will think otherwise.

We’re doing the wrong thing that’s for damn sure my reasoning is Russia did not do this when we invaded Iraq It was a perfect time for them to send weapons/ money to the Iraqi army.

And why should we Americans be against Russians? They did not invade us they invaded Ukraine.

And we’ve invaded other countries to. Yes we are a democracy but even free democracies cause wars that end with many civilian deaths. So in the grand scheme of things this idea that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is immoral….. it’s just not adding up. It’s a part of human history warfare that is

Nice to see dead Russians for a change.

Meanwhile Putin has slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent Ukrainian civilians and the left is silent.

But Ukraine strikes a Russian MILITARY BARRACKS and the left goes apeshit worrying about escalation.

Putin escalated the day he invaded a sovereign nation.

Nice to see dead Russians for a change.

Meanwhile Putin has slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent Ukrainian civilians and the left is silent.

But Ukraine strikes a Russian MILITARY BARRACKS and the left goes apeshit worrying about escalation.

Putin escalated the day he invaded a sovereign nation.

Ukraine killed tens of thousands of Russian speaking Ukrainians in the Donbas region for years before Russia moved on Ukraine!

This Slavic blockhead war AIN'T OUR BUSINESS!!!

Forum List

Back