Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

^^^^^^
The above is a true idiot savant more concerned about a Neo-Nazi border in Eastern Europe than his own Country's cartel controlled So. Border!!

Priceless!!!
^^^^
tenor-11.gif

Absurd. Russia did not “invade” Crimea in 2014. Russia has had Crimea since the late 1700’s. They aren’t giving up their naval port with a nuclear fight. The old Ukraine government gave Russia a 50 year lease on Crimea. The new “Ukraine” government after the 2014 coup of course won’t honor it, so they merely annexed it. Crimea was only considered “Ukraine” because a Soviet dictator drew it on a map. You really want to start a war over it? You are an idiot.
It’s amazing how the duped war pigs use the same debunked argument over and over.

bloop bllaap bllop. you would be the first to green light a tactical nuke strike on san francisco just to trigger the libs. but here you are, whining about a defensive airstrike on an invading force. fuck off.
How much of Ukraine did Russia invade during President Trump?

Zip. Nada. Nothing.

Obama let him annex Crimea by helping overthrow the Ukraine government in 2014 with the help of the neo-Nazi Azov.

Biden egged him into invading Ukraine by backing this corrupt regime in a civil war against ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine. Biden and Zelensky are more than happy to see the Slavs killed off in Ukraine, whether they be “Ukrainian” or Russian.

Since you love seeing escalation of this war, you will no doubt support Biden sending US troops in to die for Zelensky.

Start shit, get shit.

Putin is dumber than a door knob.

He doesn't know jackshit about history.

Look what happen to Hitler when he decided to invade other countries.

Look at what happen to the Japs.

Mind you own business and you don't have to worry about a country that you are attacking killing your troops.

Putin is responsible for their deaths.

Start shit, get shit.

Mind you own business and you don't have to worry about a country that you are attacking killing your troops.

Not really.

It's called BLOWBACK!

Ukraine will engage in peace talks when Biden tells Zelensky it's Ok to talk to the Russians.
Hi Sunni. My perspective is different so I will give it. Biden offered a lift to the Afghan Pres and we saw how that turned out. Yes; MAY have been incompetence etc but the end result was that Afghanistan folded even though local Afghan units fought hard; no air cover.

With Ukraine Biden did the SAME; he was doing Putin's bidding and had Zel taken up the offer then the outcome I have no doubt would be the same. Frankly Biden was all for Putin taking over...why???? I will be charitable and say it MAY have been stop the slaughter; a false idea given Russia's track record of liquidating "enemies" both foreign and Domestic.

Then something happened that Putin did NOT envisage. Ukraine did NOT fold like an empty suit. In fact they were prepared and fought as if their lives depended on it; they did!!! Then Europe took the lead in supporting Zel with Soviet era weapons to replenish stocks......and the Ukes were able to resist the invader more effectively. Biden was quite late in giving aid imo and it was mostly the Brits and Poles/Eastern block countries who sent assistance. The reason goes back to the USSR and knowing what a "Soviet" at large could do.
I do have concerns that Russia will eventually win but I am hoping like hell that they're sent packing and The Ukraine will recover. I am no Ukraine Political fan; they are corrupt and have been for years; Biden's legacy from his days as VP and even before that with the Clinton years but I digress. But the aggressor MUST BE BROUGHT TO ACCOUNT for what they have done, and seeing that happen will be sweet....IF it happens.

Talk won't work with Putin. History will tell.

Greg

Start shit, get shit.

wow. a reasonable post

I have a suspicion that Zelensky is likely going to end up a grease spot on the concrete at some point.
I agree, but there is already a successor. We just don't know who it is. The Ukrainians are playing the War properly; loose lips sink ships. They're tight, while the Russians are loose.

Greg

Anyone who plays the piano with their dick, usually does.
A Martyr with a 20 inch tackle; what a guy!!! We don't even know who is really running things over there and that is how it should be.

Greg

Start shit, get shit.

I’m willing to bet he knows Russian history a lot better than you.

Russia has a history of going to war to protect fellow Slavic people. That is what they are doing in Ukraine. That eastern area of Ukraine has historically been Russia for hundreds of years. But you Ukrainian cheerleaders are too dumb and ignorant to know that.

Russia in 1913, where is “Ukraine”?
3D6F51A9-9ABF-45E4-827B-4C9E9ED75B85.png

The new Kiev government of 2014 should had let those provinces go independent like they wanted. Instead they will now be annexed by Russia.

The War Pimps in Washington just know they can use the situation to expand into Sweden and Finland as a result, and now they will try to reignite the war in Syria to allow Turkey to invade Syria, and attempt to overthrow Assad again, all just to kick the Russians out of Tartus.

D686A3B2-756E-44BE-9B26-FCBFC6894191.jpeg

I’m willing to bet he knows Russian history a lot better than you.

Russia has a history of going to war to protect fellow Slavic people. That is what they are doing in Ukraine. That eastern area of Ukraine has historically been Russia for hundreds of years. But you Ukrainian cheerleaders are too dumb and ignorant to know that.

Russia in 1913, where is “Ukraine”?
View attachment 744221

The new Kiev government of 2014 should had let those provinces go independent like they wanted. Instead they will now be annexed by Russia.

The War Pimps in Washington just know they can use the situation to expand into Sweden and Finland as a result, and now they will try to reignite the war in Syria to allow Turkey to invade Syria, and attempt to overthrow Assad again, all just to kick the Russians out of Tartus.

View attachment 744220
You really think Biden has a clue??? Really?

Greg

Forum List

Back