Russian Army starts destroying Islamic State in Syria

Not sure where you are getting the Mossad in all of this. CIA yes. They have been enabling all the terrorists..........................errr rebels to take over Syria.

Not sure where you are getting the Mossad in all of this. CIA yes. They have been enabling all the terrorists..........................errr rebels to take over Syria.
see post #2

Getting a brain cramp here just having some fun over Grace Slick.

Tell me. And without a word of a lie Israel has been involved with trying to take out Assad so the Muslim Brotherhood could take over.

And you better lay it out to me.

Russian Army starts destroying Islamic State in Syria

Good. Hope they finally put an end to the Mossad/CIA created ISIS.

kinda funny coincidence-----when I saw the title ------I opened in order to
comment on the fact that right now the CALIPH is telling his idiots
"DA JOOOOS IS BOMBING US IN SYRIA" it's da
ZIONIST-CONTROLLED CIA <<<< I first heard that term from Pakistani
newcomers to the USA------way back in the mid sixties. Do you guys ever
have a NEW THOUGHT?

The USSR (Russia) did a kick ass job with their previous adventure dealing with Islamic nutters in Afghanistan. Oh wait, I hope they use a different approach.
Eh leave it to the US to arm terrorists posing as freedom fighters...that's what they did in Afghanistan to spite the Russians. The mujahadeen turned into Al Qaeda....American foreign policy has always been a failure.

The USSR (Russia) did a kick ass job with their previous adventure dealing with Islamic nutters in Afghanistan. Oh wait, I hope they use a different approach.
Eh leave it to the US to arm terrorists posing as freedom fighters...that's what they did in Afghanistan to spite the Russians. The mujahadeen turned into Al Qaeda....American foreign policy has always been a failure.

yes----trusting islamicists is really stupid------

Well in the beginning they were freedom fighters trying to get the USSR out,once they left and the US decided to stick its nose in their business,propping up dictators,pandering to Israel etc of course its going to invite hatred....rightfully so.

Well in the beginning they were freedom fighters trying to get the USSR out,once they left and the US decided to stick its nose in their business,propping up dictators,pandering to Israel etc of course its going to invite hatred....rightfully so.

the USA was "pandering to Israel" in Afghanistan? can you explain that one to
me-------how did the imam explain Israel's interest in Afghanistan?. The Taliban were Pakistanis intent in created a shariah shit hole in Afghanistan on the level of
the ISIS shit hole now in Iraq. The Taliban are still islamicist terrorists

me-------how did the imam explain Israel's interest in Afghanistan?. The Taliban were Pakistanis intent in created a shariah shit hole in Afghanistan on the level of
Have you ever Bin Laden's reasoning for declaring war on the US? Pandering and kissing Israel's ass and having bases and soldiers on holy land.

Have you ever Bin Laden's reasoning for declaring war on the US? Pandering and kissing Israel's ass and having bases and soldiers on holy land.

Bin Laden had lots more to say than just recapping the hatred which the
rapist of mecca bore towards jews for not kissing his stinking ass. He
despised the Saudi royals too and the entire people who wrested
ANDALUSIA from the filth of Islamic control------the USA military bases on the
land of the birth of the filthy rapist pig was only part of his problem. It is true
that the TALIBAN and Osama loved each other -----but they were not a single
entity.

The Pakistani Mujahadeen are not AL QUAEDA--------they are TALIBAN DOGS
and seem to have moved over to northern parts of their homeland----PAKISTAN

What do you have against dogs, you silly twat.

amongst both arab muslims and muslims of the indian subcontinent-----
called a person a "dog" is a big insult. Muhummad despised dogs----
he liked cats. ----------muslims yell "KHALB" at jooos------that's how I
know the word in Arabic------of course Christians are also KHAL (?) BIN----
unless the target is a Christian kaffirah in which case she is a
KHALBAH --------(or sharmootah) ------that's all the Arabic I know------
What does "twat" mean--------bitch

Forum List

Back