Russian apologist need to read this

Neither one has committed war crimes, stolen from their citizens, sold their freedom to corrupt, criminal oligarchs or launched any unprovoked invasions of ALLIED countries like Putin has. I’m no fan of W and actively despise Obama, but their actions in office were legal and mostly moral.
I bet you find this unacceptable and treasonous. Yes?

NATO bombed Libya back to the Stone Age, turning the country with Africa's highest standard of living into a war-torn, failed state with open-air slave markets.
1666444501313.png

With the cooperation of the liberal media and the democrat party, lefties have it rigged so that if you aren't willing to send American capital and troops to defend a crooked regime you are branded "Russian apologists".

I even call actual commies......commies.

You may have noticed, he never answered when I asked if he missed the Soviet Union.
Or if he cried when the Berlin Wall fell.
Nether has anything to do with the current government in Russia.

I thought you were smart enough to identify fallacies, but, apparently, when you are losing arguments, you get as emotional as lunatic leftists.

Does it make you sad when I mock commies?

Do you feel Russia was treated unfairly by the nations she previously enslaved?
Why are you doubling down on dumb? There is no need, we already know.

You think our crony capitalist (fascist) economy is WONDERFUL and billionaires are GREAT! So you shouldn’t be condemning others, when you post dumb shit all the time.

Why are you doubling down on dumb? There is no need, we already know.

You think our crony capitalist (fascist) economy is WONDERFUL and billionaires are GREAT! So you shouldn’t be condemning others, when you post dumb shit all the time.

Don't cry.......

Nether has anything to do with the current government in Russia.

I thought you were smart enough to identify fallacies, but, apparently, when you are losing arguments, you get as emotional as lunatic leftists.
He claims to be a conservative, yet loves dumb Joe’s warmongering. He believes the shit the MSM says about Putin, but not on his beloved fat Donny.

Yeah I know! It makes no sense.

He claims to be a conservative, yet loves dumb Joe’s warmongering. He believes the shit the MSM says about Putin, but not on his beloved fat Donny.

Yeah I know! It makes no sense.

He claims to be a conservative, yet loves dumb Joe’s warmongering.

I do? Link?

He believes the shit the MSM says about Putin,

Poor peaceful Putin. So misunderstood.

You want war

Actually, I do not want a war. Russia wanted the ear, that is why they invaded (again).

Instead of getting pissed at me, how about getting pissed at them?

I can only imagine that when you read about WWII, you scream at those that fought the Nazis. After all, if nobody had fought them then WWII would never have happened, right?

I bet you find this unacceptable and treasonous. Yes?

NATO bombed Libya back to the Stone Age, turning the country with Africa's highest standard of living into a war-torn, failed state with open-air slave markets.
View attachment 713919

Yeah, and who cares about all those extra-judicial killings, organized rape attacks on those who opposed him, ethnic cleansing, mass starvation, deliberate terror attacks on his own population, and supporting and ordering terrorist attacks.

I am actually shaking my head here, seeing somebody actually trying to defend one of the worst leaders of the last half of the 20th century.

Of course, seeing who is making those claims, I should not be surprised.

Now, how about all the wonderful things Saddam, Stalin, and Hitler did? Care to tell us all how wonderful they were?

Yeah, and who cares about all those extra-judicial killings, organized rape attacks on those who opposed him, ethnic cleansing, mass starvation, deliberate terror attacks on his own population, and supporting and ordering terrorist attacks.

I am actually shaking my head here, seeing somebody actually trying to defend one of the worst leaders of the last half of the 20th century.

Of course, seeing who is making those claims, I should not be surprised.

Now, how about all the wonderful things Saddam, Stalin, and Hitler did? Care to tell us all how wonderful they were?
So once again you prove yourself uninformed. Libya was a functioning nation prior to the UNPROVOKED ATTACK by NATO.

Forum List

Back