Russian agents disappear after trump publishes Steele testimony

He did it and you know it.
Yeah he shared it with Russia, you know, who was fighting ISIS as well...and been the victim of terrorist attacks on planes.

what the f? why is this an issue? Why was it an issue during the Russian Hoax? and now it's being brough up again to deflect from Xiden's pro-terrorist policies that lead to this war....it's pathetic.

Yeah he shared it with Russia, you know, who was fighting ISIS as well...and been the victim of terrorist attacks on planes.

what the f? why is this an issue? Why was it an issue during the Russian Hoax? and now it's being brough up again to deflect from Xiden's pro-terrorist policies that lead to this war....it's pathetic.
Israel disagrees with you my friend. This is political spin in an election year. Or soon to be an election year.

Israel disagrees with you my friend. This is political spin in an election year. Or soon to be an election year.
Not according to the link I provided.

You have yet to provide one.

Yes, I get that you are using political spin, during the election year

Not according to the link I provided.

You have yet to provide one.

Yes, I get that you are using political spin, during the election year
I follow our chain of back and forths. Leads me back to me talking to someone else. You provided no links.

Like I may have said, Trump may have given Russia intelligence he should have shared but I showed you the Israeli's know Trump is a rat.

I follow our chain of back and forths. Leads me back to me talking to someone else. You provided no links.

Like I may have said, Trump may have given Russia intelligence he should have shared but I showed you the Israeli's know Trump is a rat.
Post 19 I did, you lying dembot

I love how you dembots parrot demafascist propaganda, and never provide a shred of evidennce to support it, but then when countered with reality, quickly ask for a link...well here you go..

Trump stands by 'absolute right' to share sensitive information with Russia​

This article is more than 6 years old
  • Trump reportedly shared Israeli intelligence related to Isis plot

The intelligence Trump shared involved an Islamic State plot to use bombs hidden in laptop computers to bring down planes, according to the Washington Post, which first reported the incident. White House officials confirmed that it concerned a threat to aviation and argued it was appropriate to share such information with Russia, which has also been the victim of terrorism. They pointed to a 2015 terrorist attack on a Russian plane over Egypt.

This is all from your source

Russia’s foreign ministry spokesperson, Maria Zakharova, said on Facebook on Tuesday said the reports were “yet another fake” – and advised people not to read American newspapers.

“The Israelis can’t avoid seeing a delicious irony. US intelligence agencies, for decades, have suspected that Israel sometimes passes information to Russia – as part of trading intelligence – and that was the CIA’s reason to be reluctant in sharing everything with the Israelis,” said Dan Raviv, a journalist and author of several books on espionage in the Middle East. “Now, America’s allies seem concerned that Trump himself might be passing sensitive intel to the Russians.”

Burkhard Lischka, a senior German lawmaker, told the Associated Press that the reports were concerning. “If it proves to be true that the American president passed on internal intelligence matters, that would be highly worrying,” Lischka said.

Other Republicans were more outspoken in their criticism of the president. Arizona senator John McCain said the reports were “deeply disturbing” and sent “a troubling signal to America’s allies and partners around the world and may impair their willingness to share intelligence with us in the future”.

McCain said: “Regrettably, the time President Trump spent sharing sensitive information with the Russians was time he did not spend focusing on Russia’s aggressive behavior, including its interference in American and European elections, its illegal invasion of Ukraine and annexation of Crimea, its other destabilizing activities across Europe, and the slaughter of innocent civilians and targeting of hospitals in Syria.”

Senator Bob Corker, the chair of the Senate foreign relations committee, warned that Trump’s White House must urgently reverse the “downward spiral” it finds itself in. “The White House has got to do something soon to bring itself under control and in order,” he said. “It’s got to happen.”

The Washington Post’s reporting cited current and former US officials. The allegations were confirmed by several other US news outlets on Monday night.

The FBI and the Senate and House intelligence committees are conducting separate investigations into Russian interference in the presidential election, which the US government has said was designed to boost Trump’s candidacy.

As president, Trump has continued to downplay the threat posed by Russia while lavishing praise on Vladimir Putin. He has dismissed the inquiries into his potential links to Russia as “fake news” – even as a number of his former campaign aides have had contacts with Russian operatives.

Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, was forced to resign in February for secretly discussing US sanctions against Russia with Kislyak, and then misleading the vice-president, Mike Pence, about the nature of his conversations. Jeff Sessions, the attorney general and a vocal surrogate of Trump’s during the campaign, recused himself from the FBI investigation into Russia after failing to disclose his own meeting with Kislyak in his confirmation hearing before the US Senate.

Two former Trump aides, his former campaign manager Paul Manafort and informal adviser Carter Page, have had ties to Russia and pro-Kremlin operatives.

This is all from your source

Russia’s foreign ministry spokesperson, Maria Zakharova, said on Facebook on Tuesday said the reports were “yet another fake” – and advised people not to read American newspapers.

“The Israelis can’t avoid seeing a delicious irony. US intelligence agencies, for decades, have suspected that Israel sometimes passes information to Russia – as part of trading intelligence – and that was the CIA’s reason to be reluctant in sharing everything with the Israelis,” said Dan Raviv, a journalist and author of several books on espionage in the Middle East. “Now, America’s allies seem concerned that Trump himself might be passing sensitive intel to the Russians.”

Burkhard Lischka, a senior German lawmaker, told the Associated Press that the reports were concerning. “If it proves to be true that the American president passed on internal intelligence matters, that would be highly worrying,” Lischka said.

Other Republicans were more outspoken in their criticism of the president. Arizona senator John McCain said the reports were “deeply disturbing” and sent “a troubling signal to America’s allies and partners around the world and may impair their willingness to share intelligence with us in the future”.

McCain said: “Regrettably, the time President Trump spent sharing sensitive information with the Russians was time he did not spend focusing on Russia’s aggressive behavior, including its interference in American and European elections, its illegal invasion of Ukraine and annexation of Crimea, its other destabilizing activities across Europe, and the slaughter of innocent civilians and targeting of hospitals in Syria.”

Senator Bob Corker, the chair of the Senate foreign relations committee, warned that Trump’s White House must urgently reverse the “downward spiral” it finds itself in. “The White House has got to do something soon to bring itself under control and in order,” he said. “It’s got to happen.”

The Washington Post’s reporting cited current and former US officials. The allegations were confirmed by several other US news outlets on Monday night.

The FBI and the Senate and House intelligence committees are conducting separate investigations into Russian interference in the presidential election, which the US government has said was designed to boost Trump’s candidacy.

As president, Trump has continued to downplay the threat posed by Russia while lavishing praise on Vladimir Putin. He has dismissed the inquiries into his potential links to Russia as “fake news” – even as a number of his former campaign aides have had contacts with Russian operatives.

Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, was forced to resign in February for secretly discussing US sanctions against Russia with Kislyak, and then misleading the vice-president, Mike Pence, about the nature of his conversations. Jeff Sessions, the attorney general and a vocal surrogate of Trump’s during the campaign, recused himself from the FBI investigation into Russia after failing to disclose his own meeting with Kislyak in his confirmation hearing before the US Senate.

Two former Trump aides, his former campaign manager Paul Manafort and informal adviser Carter Page, have had ties to Russia and pro-Kremlin operatives.
Yeah and a lot of chaff..

The point is as i quoted, israel had no issue and had the up most confidence

And yes we helped prevent a terror attack

Meanwhile, under xiden, the terrorist have been impowered and now we have this war under xiden

Haha no he didn’t. He told Russia about a terrorist attakc planed in Russia that the Israeli uncovered

Why do you lie?
During a May 10 meeting in the Oval Office, the president betrayed his intelligence community by leaking the content of a classified, and highly sensitive, Israeli intelligence operation to two high-ranking Russian envoys, Sergey Kislyak and Sergey Lavrov. This is what he told them—and the ramifications.

Israel—as well as America’s other allies—would rethink its willingness to share raw intelligence, and pretty much the entire Free World was left shaking its collective head in bewilderment as it wondered, not for the first time, what was going on with Trump and Russia.

Why Trump can never be president again. I mean, 1 of 1000 reasons. Good reasons.

Haha no he didn’t. He told Russia about a terrorist attakc planed in Russia that the Israeli uncovered

Why do you lie?

day after the president’s sudden firing of F.B.I. director James B. Comey, who had been leading the probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives, a beaming President Trump huddled in the Oval Office with Sergey Lavrov and Sergey Kislyak.

And, no less improbably, Trump seemed not to notice, or feel restrained by, the unfortunate timing of his conversation with Russian officials who were quite possibly co-conspirators in a plot to undermine the U.S. electoral process. Instead, full of a chummy candor, the president turned to his Russian guests and blithely acknowledged the elephant lurking in the room. “I just fired the head of the F.B.I.,” he said, according to a record of the meeting shared with The New York Times. “He was crazy, a real nut job.” With the sort of gruff pragmatism a Mafia don would use to justify the necessity of a hit, he further explained, “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.” Yet that was only the morning’s perplexing prelude. What had been an unseemly conversation between the president and two high-ranking Russian officials soon turned into something more dangerous.

“I get great intel,” the president suddenly boasted, as prideful as if he were bragging about the amenities at one of his company’s hotels. “I have people brief me on great intel every day.”

He quickly went on to share with representatives of a foreign adversary not only the broad outlines of the plot to turn laptop computers into airborne bombs but also at least one highly classified operational detail—the sort of sensitive, locked-in-the-vault intel that was not shared with even Congress or friendly governments. The president did not name the U.S. partner who had spearheaded the operation. (Journalists, immediately all over the astonishing story, would soon out Israel). But, more problematic, President Trump cavalierly identified the specific city in ISIS-held territory where the threat had been detected.

As for the two Russians, there’s no record of their response. Their silence would be understandable: why interrupt the flow of information? But in their minds, no doubt they were already drafting the cable they’d send to the Kremlin detailing their great espionage coup.

Very interesting read

HAHAHAH a Vanity Fair article....pushing the debunked russian hoax "what he really told..." ahhah

During a May 10 meeting in the Oval Office, the president betrayed his intelligence community by leaking the content of a classified, and highly sensitive, Israeli intelligence operation to two high-ranking Russian envoys, Sergey Kislyak and Sergey Lavrov. This is what he told them—and the ramifications.

Israel—as well as America’s other allies—would rethink its willingness to share raw intelligence, and pretty much the entire Free World was left shaking its collective head in bewilderment as it wondered, not for the first time, what was going on with Trump and Russia.

Why Trump can never be president again. I mean, 1 of 1000 reasons. Good reasons.
haqhaha he betrayed the intel community? hahahha they worked for him, you idiot...the goal was to prevent ISIS attacks...of course he shared it with people fighting that fight.

Israel never had an issue with it...it was nothing more then propaganda from the Russian hoax crowed, now trying to deflect from Xiden pro-terrorist policies that lead to the worst terrorist attack on the jewish people since the holocraust.

That is probably what you really believe. I'm sure Germans who were new Nazi's thought they were right too. It's scary how nazi like you guys are.

I'm sure the German government after the war had to use their version of the FBI, DOJ and IRS to rid the country of those nazis.
Dude, it's the Left that's using the FBI, DOJ and the IRS against it's political enemies...not the Right! You liberals keep accusing us conservatives of what YOU'RE doing...when we're not doing it AT ALL!

haqhaha he betrayed the intel community? hahahha they worked for him, you idiot...the goal was to prevent ISIS attacks...of course he shared it with people fighting that fight.

Israel never had an issue with it...it was nothing more then propaganda from the Russian hoax crowed, now trying to deflect from Xiden pro-terrorist policies that lead to the worst terrorist attack on the jewish people since the holocraust.
It's a real thing. Trump can't be trusted. Our allies don't trust him. Too close to Putin.

It's a real thing. Trump can't be trusted. Our allies don't trust him. Too close to Putin.
well Israel said they did....so you lie. Israel was safe when they had someone like Trump in the WH...not so much now.

and none of our allies held him in contempt...like your dear leader Xiden.

well Israel said they did....so you lie. Israel was safe when they had someone like Trump in the WH...not so much now.

and none of our allies held him in contempt...like your dear leader Xiden.
Israel has to be diplomatic dipshit.

I'll give you my side. You show me something that confirms your claim

Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians​

Trump allegedly disclosed an undercover Israeli mission to penetrate an Islamic State cell developing bombs that could go through airports undetected
Share in Facebook

Trump reportedly passed the intelligence to the Russians without first notifying and discussing the decision with Israeli principals. According to Vanity Fair, this violation of U.S.-Israeli trustimplicated the larger Middle East, as Israel assumed Russia would pass this intelligence information to their allies: the Iranians.

Do you understand this man can never be president again?

I understand that those allegations need to be solidified before I'm going to condemn a person for them. Would you accept me saying Quid Pro Joe should never be president again if I say he allegedly had sexual contact with a Russian spy and was being blackmailed? Seriously, "allegedly" and "reportedly" are virtually meaningless in today's destroy a Republican at all costs media world.

Forum List

Back