Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

Flailing. She just fucking defected to Russia you numbskull. What else do you possibly need to know she was a Russian mole?

Your claim makes no sense.
Anyone familiar with DC knows that if the president wants you dead, you have to totally get out of their jurisdiction.
Russia is about the only alternative.
Nothing indicated mole activity yet.

Because no foreign entity is trying to keep Joe in office, our enemy Russia wants Trump in office because he is an authoritarian who admires Putin and will be submissive to him, like he was before

I am very far left of anyone here, but clearly Obama, Hillary, and Biden murdered hundreds of thousands of people, wanted to attack and kill many more, are risking WWIII with our insane Ukraine plot, and ran up far more dept than Trump.

Makes sense. After all, there are few places we know Joe Biden will never go:
  • Any America First campaign rallies.
  • Any south border state.
  • Any Catholic churches which decry child rights violations or insist on a clean mind and clean heart.
  • Anywhere near Russia that might put an end to this stupid war as US presidents used to be famous for, as peacemakers and peacekeepers as Trump was.
Well, as if we didn’t know that Tara Reade was a Putin foreign agent she goes ahead and defects to Russia in an announcement with formerly convicted Russian spy Maria Butina. What a joke, and you righty comrades faithfully posted thread after thread about this spy as if her accusations were real. Looks like Putin played you guys for fools.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

“I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home.”
I guess she finally got tired of living under a fake, unelected “President” who happens to be a Marxist and a pedophile. Can't blame her, really.

I guess she finally got tired of living under a fake, unelected “President” who happens to be a Marxist and a pedophile. Can't blame her, really.
You should join her. We are finding out a lot about our posters today. They love Russia more than a US with slightly different views. They are nuts.

Well, as if we didn’t know that Tara Reade was a Putin foreign agent she goes ahead and defects to Russia in an announcement with formerly convicted Russian spy Maria Butina. What a joke, and you righty comrades faithfully posted thread after thread about this spy as if her accusations were real. Looks like Putin played you guys for fools.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

Why would a Russian agent have to "defect to Russia"?

She fled to freedom and to live free of harassment

Imagine

To Russia

smsmmsmsmmsms.jpg

He kicked Trumps ass. Has owned the republicans since being sworn in. And has done it gracefully. That old guy is stronger than any Republican from this century.
And how many of Putins troops did Trump kill in Syria?
Troll. She defected to Russia. She’s a bought and paid traitor.
She was finger raped by Biden. She was living in terror.

You ignorant fuck.

She left the country in fear for her life.

That's the story.

Forum List

Back