Russiagate: What We Know and What we Don't Know

Looks like the Trumpers have surrendered. Too bad Trump doesn't

Cmon Trumpers...at least TRY to defend your "asset"

Funny. It wasn’t a crime when the democrats hacked Palin’s computer!

A. I have never seen evidence that that happened.

B. That's nothing like a foreign government hacking our election

I know Johnny has been posting. Guess he doesn't want people to see this

I suspect Trump still has some back channels to Russia, and wouldn't be surprised if he closed down the govt. to help Russia.

I would imagine someone like a literal coffee boy, someone who doesn't have the prestige of a high official who would be more suspicious.

He's destabilizing all of our norms and THAT is what Russia wants

The judge just slapped a gag order on Stone today

And now we can add the following to the "What we know"

Mueller has text messages between Stone and Assange and the Russian GRU agents indicted as Guccifer 2.0

While investigating Russia’s 2016 hacking of Democratic Party documents, which were published on WikiLeaks, the special counsel’s office discovered “accounts that contained Stone’s communications with Guccifer 2.0 and with Organization 1,” which are aliases for WikiLeaks.

Prosecutors previously had evidence only that Stone had worked through intermediaries to attempt contact with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, find out what the hackers had stolen from the Democrats and determine how its release could help secure Trump’s victory.

Oranization 1 is wikileaks

Guccifer 2.0 is Russian GRU

Trumpers don't even TRY to refute any of this

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump crafted a statement lying about that meeting

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump just eased sanctions on the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

What we don't know (or can't yet prove)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Why those actions regarding sanctions occurred

Why the Platform was changed at the RNC Convention and by whom

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

DId Assange and Wikileaks know that

Were leaked e-mails discussed at the Trump Tower meeting?
Sorry but your research is way out of the evidence scope. Mueller found none of what you listed as true I don't trust the man but evidence is with a source. This whole farce started prior to Trump being elected. I see you are a Liberal but don't state false data as fact it does not fly.

Sorry but your research is way out of the evidence scope. Mueller found none of what you listed as true I don't trust the man but evidence is with a source. This whole farce started prior to Trump being elected. I see you are a Liberal but don't state false data as fact it does not fly.

Oh?

Name the issue and I'll be glad to provide links

Trumpers don't even TRY to refute any of this
Stone may or H\may not be a fixer, unk at this time.
Hillys emails were taken by Seth Rich who was murdered. they were also taken by the China who had a chip in her server. The DNC refused to allow the FBI to check out their server. Why? We have no idea.So who got the emails is a question that will never be solved.

Forum List

Back