"russia " Trying to Stoke U.S. Racial Tensions Before Election, Officials Say

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
so putler does it aging, AND I SAY SANCTIONS , SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS, BOMB PUTLERSTAN WITH IRAN TYPE OF OIL - GAS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS !!!
"WASHINGTON — The Russian government has stepped up efforts to inflame racial tensions in the United States as part of its bid to influence November’s presidential election, including trying to incite violence by white supremacist groups and to stoke anger among African-Americans, according to seven American officials briefed on recent intelligence.
im-42978

Russia’s lead intelligence agency, the S.V.R., has apparently gone beyond 2016 methods of interference, when operatives tried to stoke racial animosity by creating fake Black Lives Matter groups and spreading disinformation to depress black voter turnout. Now, Russia is also trying to influence white supremacist groups, the officials said; they gave few details, but one official said federal investigators are examining how at least one neo-Nazi organization with ties to Russia is funded." Russia Trying to Stoke U.S. Racial Tensions Before Election, Officials Say

If Trump gets 12%-13% of the black vote in November, and the democrats whose candidate didn't get the nomination, i.e. Bernie and Yang supporters stay home, Trump wins in a landslide. Russia can't do much when we know what they are doing.

If Trump gets 12%-13% of the black vote in November, and the democrats whose candidate didn't get the nomination, i.e. Bernie and Yang supporters stay home, Trump wins in a landslide. Russia can't do much when we know what they are doing.
" Russia can't do much when we know what they are doing." YOU must be joking, Muscovy can start war in USA

" Russia can't do much when we know what they are doing." YOU must be joking, Muscovy can start war in USA

Got a link for that? I saw Russia's FB ads from 2016. Hilarious!!

Correction...

The democrat filth has stepped up efforts to inflame racial tensions in the United States as part of its bid to influence November’s presidential election,

Too late Obama set race relations back a hundred years. Obama didn't tell Putin to wait till after the election for nothing.

After 8 years of Obama I don't see how the Russians can do more....no one has separated black and white more than Obama since the end of slavery....

I can only hope that Putin is just trying to position himself to take credit for the damage done by the dems

If he seriously tries, he can only make himself look bad.

so putler does it aging, AND I SAY SANCTIONS , SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS, BOMB PUTLERSTAN WITH IRAN TYPE OF OIL - GAS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS !!!
"WASHINGTON — The Russian government has stepped up efforts to inflame racial tensions in the United States as part of its bid to influence November’s presidential election, including trying to incite violence by white supremacist groups and to stoke anger among African-Americans, according to seven American officials briefed on recent intelligence.
im-42978

Russia’s lead intelligence agency, the S.V.R., has apparently gone beyond 2016 methods of interference, when operatives tried to stoke racial animosity by creating fake Black Lives Matter groups and spreading disinformation to depress black voter turnout. Now, Russia is also trying to influence white supremacist groups, the officials said; they gave few details, but one official said federal investigators are examining how at least one neo-Nazi organization with ties to Russia is funded." Russia Trying to Stoke U.S. Racial Tensions Before Election, Officials Say
in other words the Russians are reinforcing the only party in the US that practices identity politics ....the democrats !

Clearly, all this division, which is as stupid as it is vitriolic, can only serve whoever and whatever is against America's interests.

There are plenty of interests here in the US whose livelihoods depend on racial tension don't need any interference or assistance from the Russians.

There are plenty of interests here in the US whose livelihoods depend on racial tension don't need any interference or assistance from the Russians.
Well, a little help is like chicken soup; "It couldn't hurt".

Got a link for that? I saw Russia's FB ads from 2016. Hilarious!!
Secret documents show Russian plot to stoke racial violence in America
Russian secret documents show plot to stoke US racial ...
www.vox.com › russia-2020-election-racial-violence-nbc

May 21, 2019 - Prigozhin and his team of Russian trolls tried to inflame racial tensions during the 2016 cycle by operating several social media accounts that ...
Intelligence Officials Temper Russia Warnings, Prompting ...
www.nytimes.com › us › politics › election-interference-briefing-trump

16 hours ago - Democrats said that the administration was trying to minimize ... Russia Trying to Stoke U.S. Racial Tensions Before Election, Officials Say.

Russia Trying to Stoke U.S. Racial Tensions Before Election ...
www.reddit.com › worldnews › comments › fgirxl › russia_trying_to...

14 hours ago - r/worldnews: A place for major news from around the world, excluding US-internal news.

Russia Trying to Stoke US Racial Tensions Before Election ...
flipboard.com › topic › news › nytimes

Russia Trying to Stoke U.S. Racial Tensions Before Election, Officials Say · The New York Times - Julian E. Barnes and Adam Goldman · WASHINGTON — The ...

Forum List

Back