"Russia" to supply Syria with S-300 missiles in rebuke of Israel

Weak, just like you bend -over for Israel, whole-heartedly?
Again, you f*ing little anti-Semitic cockroach, I have spent the MAJORITY of my life in active loyal distinguished service to this country. You ever see combat, snowflake? If not, was it because of being gutless or luck of the draw? F* you and your liberal / racist hate-spewing false accusations.

LOL, no one has done more to undermine America, than Jews / Zionists, but you kiss their butts, anyways.

Now, Israel's existence is a provocateur of WW3.

I certainly don't support Russia vs Israel.

But, here it may very well come up as a WW3 scenario.

But, because of America's support of Israel, if Israel gets attacked by Russia, presumably the U.S.A will get involved, and bam WW3.

Oh, but Catholics are guilty, not Protestants?

The Vatican efforts saved up to 860,000 Jews in the Holocaust, anyways
Then there's Zegota / Polish Righteous Among the Nations.

Catholic's presumably did more for Jews, than Jews had during the WW2 era.

I just said they weren't. Presumably, but they didn't.

The Nazi ring-leaders were mostly Muslims, or Pagan supporters.

But, the Nazi lower end / Wehrmacht were definitely heavily Protestant, and to a lesser extent Catholic.

Ive read some stuff on that. There was a coalition between the muslim/catholic/nazi into all type of occultic stuff. The catholic/muslim coalition goes back even further....an alliance against the jews. Their dress is a tipoff.

This is off topic, ultimately Nazis have little, or nothing to do with Russia vs Israel.

Nazis did help create the justification, and movement of people into Israel, how-ever.

Then there's the Haavara Agreement, where Zionist Jews paid off Nazis, to have 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings sent to Palestine to help create Israel.

Amazing, you side with Jews over Catholics?

Wow, no wonder why people around these parts don't Southerners, or Jews much.

Nazi Germany being Protestant, rather than Catholic makes far more sense.

Millions of Catholics were killed by Nazi Germany.

I don't side with either. If you took a bible into israel, most would spit on you. Now, lets take the catholics.....they confess their sins to another imperfect human and worship the virgin mary. Both are blashpemy.

The Bible warns of splinter groups off of the origin Christian (Catholic) church.

That's besides the point.

Catholics are usually better Humans than Protestants.

Look at Protestants like W. Bush, and Obama causing this whole mess in Iraq / Syria.

If not for W. Bush it's likely that Russia, and Iran would be fighting Iraq's Saddam Hussein, instead they're fighting potentially Israel.

What a disaster.

Again, you f*ing little anti-Semitic cockroach, I have spent the MAJORITY of my life in active loyal distinguished service to this country. You ever see combat, snowflake? If not, was it because of being gutless or luck of the draw? F* you and your liberal / racist hate-spewing false accusations.

LOL, no one has done more to undermine America, than Jews / Zionists, but you kiss their butts, anyways.

But, because of America's support of Israel, if Israel gets attacked by Russia, presumably the U.S.A will get involved, and bam WW3.
Did you say something? Again, all I heard was, "blah, blah, blah...I hate Jews...Blah, Blah, Blah..."

:p

The Bible warns of splinter groups off of the origin Christian (Catholic) church.

Let's examine the brilliance of that....

Predictions and claims for the Second Coming of Christ - Wikipedia

The Millennium Apocalypse at the end of the Christian Millennium. Various Christian clerics predicted the end of the world on this date. Following the failure of the January 1, 1000 prediction, some theorists proposed that the end would occur 1000 years after Jesus' death (1033), instead of his birth.

To say Christians are stupid is way too soft. They are unimaginably stupid.

Did you say something? Again, all I heard was, "blah, blah, blah...I hate Jews...Blah, Blah, Blah..."

You obviously put Jews / Israel beyond Americans / Christians.

The #1 U.S.A politician of the 20th Century was definitely Polish Catholic Zbigniew Brzezinski.

He not only manufactured the Afghan-Soviet war by tricking Soviets in engaging with Soviets to the collapse of Soviets.

Brzezinski warned of the U.S.A following Israel like a dumb mule.

The U.S.A backing up Israel in case of a Russian, or Iranian attack, is a potential WW3 pretext, and disaster, even perhaps the Apocalypse.

The #1 U.S.A politician of the 20th Century was definitely Polish Catholic Zbigniew Brzezinski.

He not only manufactured the Afghan-Soviet war by tricking Soviets in engaging with Soviets to the collapse of Soviets.

The U.S.A backing up Israel in case of a Russian, or Iranian attack, is a potential WW3 pretext, and disaster, even perhaps the Apocalypse.
Ok, seriously....did you just say something, because all I heard again was, "Blah, blah, blah...I am a demented Jew-hating anti-Semite....blah, blah, blah." I'm just going to ignore you from now on. That will solve both of our problems.....

Ok, seriously....did you just say something, because all I heard again was, "Blah, blah, blah...I am a demented Jew-hating anti-Semite....blah, blah, blah." I'm just going to ignore you from now on. That will solve both of our problems.....

You obviously have a Knee-JERK reaction to the truth.

all I heard again was, "Blah, blah, blah...I am a demented Jew-hating anti-Semite....blah, blah, blah."

which once again demonstrates that US "Christians" have serious mental problems due to lack of initial mental ability...

all I heard again was, "Blah, blah, blah...I am a demented Jew-hating anti-Semite....blah, blah, blah."

which once again demonstrates that US "Christians" have serious mental problems due to lack of initial mental ability...
No, we just ignore racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites....We have a built-in filter that censors / blocks that out. :p

who at the end sold himself to putler and his oligarchs. but i do agree with you Zbigniew Brzezinski was a top american politician

Yahweh is upset...and dead. Yahweh hated Israel after giving them preferential treatment for killing other tribes after the command to cut off their male foreskins. Rabbis apparently suck off the infants when they are not raping their daughters. Very troubling this sick tradition exists in real life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back