"Russia" to supply Syria with S-300 missiles in rebuke of Israel

I've mocked Americans too, and you didn't care, but god forbid if I mock Zionists, or Jews. .
Who said I did not care? You really want me to call you out every time I think you say something stupid? Dude, that could turn out to be a full-time job, and I don't get paid for that. :p

Obama is probably so happy right now.
I am sure he laughs his head off watching CNN.
upload_2018-9-25_14-9-40.jpeg

After Christ died, the law went out the window.

What's that supposed to mean, exactly?

There are many who think the Jews are above christians. That all comes from the OT. After Christ was crucified, the gentiles were grafted in. We're all the same under a different age.....grace.....not the law....OT.

Zionism has become a major problem, even moving towards a Nuclear war over Israel.

This is why Catholics laugh at Zionist Protestants in the U.S.A.

The New Testament states that Judas Iscariot / Jewish Deicide is what got Jesus killed in betrayal, (Snitching)

The Jewish Talmud states that Jesus is boiling in Hell in a vat of excrement.

That is true. He was betrayed by Judas. The San Hedrin were complicit. Catholics really shouldn't be laughing. They have a pedophile epidemic in their own priest dept and they looked the other way in germany when hitler was running his death camps.

If Catholics have a pedophile epidemic, Jews have a much worse one.

Nazi Germany was 3/4th's Protestant in it's population, they also killed Catholic nuns, priests, monks,etc. etc. in Poland.

Look at Max Kolbe who the Nazi Germans killed, of a Polish Catholic background, who volunteered to give his life for a Holocaust victim.
or
how about the fact that Polish Catholic priest Leon Stepniak was once the oldest survivor of the Dachau Concentration Camps?

They claimed they were protestant. The proof is their actions. They weren't christians. This is not difficult to figure out.

I certainly don't care for Obama, or Hillary, where do you get these foolish ideas from?
I don't care if you like them or not. You insistence that the GOP were somehow friends with the Russians when it was the GOP warning Obama they were threats, only to have Barry crack a joke and have Hillary deliver an embarrassing wooden / plastic RESET prop that incompetently read 'Overcharge' on it instead of 'Reset'. (She was so incompetent she could not even get that right.) As I pointed out factually, your statement / belief was completely 180 out / wrong.

Did you forget the threads where people said Democrats were worse than Russians, or that Putin wasn't so bad? (Made by ding, ding, ding Trump supporters here)

But, absolutely, until recently I saw a lot of pro-Trump members here look the other way on Putin, or even support him sometimes.

It seems now things will change, because your Jewish Israeli baby is threatened by Syrian Missiles.

Well, you A-holes didn't care when Russia threatened ally Poland with missiles, or action for taking down Soviet memorials, now when it comes
to Israel enemies of America, now you're in hysterics.

What's that supposed to mean, exactly?

There are many who think the Jews are above christians. That all comes from the OT. After Christ was crucified, the gentiles were grafted in. We're all the same under a different age.....grace.....not the law....OT.

Zionism has become a major problem, even moving towards a Nuclear war over Israel.

The New Testament states that Judas Iscariot / Jewish Deicide is what got Jesus killed in betrayal, (Snitching)

That is true. He was betrayed by Judas. The San Hedrin were complicit. Catholics really shouldn't be laughing. They have a pedophile epidemic in their own priest dept and they looked the other way in germany when hitler was running his death camps.

Nazi Germany was 3/4th's Protestant in it's population, they also killed Catholic nuns, priests, monks,etc. etc. in Poland.

Look at Max Kolbe who the Nazi Germans killed, of a Polish Catholic background, who volunteered to give his life for a Holocaust victim.
or
how about the fact that Polish Catholic priest Leon Stepniak was once the oldest survivor of the Dachau Concentration Camps?

They claimed they were protestant. The proof is their actions. They weren't christians. This is not difficult to figure out.

Oh, but Catholics are guilty, not Protestants?

The Vatican efforts saved up to 860,000 Jews in the Holocaust, anyways
Then there's Catholic Zegota / Polish Righteous Among the Nations.

Catholic's presumably did more for Jews, than Jews had during the WW2 era.

or

Then there's Zegota / Polish Righteous Among the Nations.

I just said they weren't. Presumably, but they didn't.

or

The Nazi ring-leaders were mostly Muslims, or Pagan supporters.

But, the Nazi lower end / Wehrmacht were definitely heavily Protestant, and to a lesser extent Catholic.

But, absolutely, until recently I saw a lot of pro-Trump members here look the other way on Putin, or even support him sometimes.
Like Obama did for 2 years while Putin and the Russians were interfering, running a Counter-Intelligence Operation, getting snowflakes to organize and march for them, paying antifa, BLM and the Black Fist to spread racial division and violence, and while attempting to hack the US power grid.

I don't know who these 'conservatives' you speak of, but all the evidence involving Democrats / Obama., Hillary, etc - not members on a chat board - were cozied up to Putin, getting paid by the KGB Bank, etc....

or

But, the Nazi lower end / Wehrmacht were definitely heavily Protestant, and to a lesser extent Catholic.

Ive read some stuff on that. There was a coalition between the muslim/catholic/nazi into all type of occultic stuff. The catholic/muslim coalition goes back even further....an alliance against the jews. Their dress is a tipoff.

LOL, in Europe most anti-Semites are Right-Wing....

Here in the United States, hacked and released DNC e-mails showed the racists, sexists, homophobic, anti-Semites are all Liberals / Democrats.

:p

Why is Racism, Sexism, anti-Semitism, or Homophobia such dire problems?

The dire issues now-a-days are now Russia vs Israel becoming WW3.
or
a fifth column of ANTIFA, Illegals,and BLM etc. helping to create a Civil War in America.
(Helping Russia)

Let's not forget China too.

Obama is probably so happy right now.
and JFK, right?

JFK went against the shadow govt ie cia, mic, fbi. Didn't work out very well huh?
Not only that but JFK messed with the Rothchild family in the Banking sector. This happened just before he was murdered.

Not only that but JFK messed with the Rothchild family in the Banking sector.

What did he do?

or

Ive read some stuff on that. There was a coalition between the muslim/catholic/nazi into all type of occultic stuff. The catholic/muslim coalition goes back even further....an alliance against the jews. Their dress is a tipoff.

This is off topic, ultimately Nazis have little, or nothing to do with Russia vs Israel.

Nazis did help create the justification, and movement of people into Israel, how-ever.

Then there's the Haavara Agreement, where Zionist Jews paid off Nazis, to have 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings sent to Palestine to help create Israel.

Amazing, you side with Jews over Catholics?

Wow, no wonder why people around these parts don't Southerners, or Jews much.

Nazi Germany being Protestant, rather than Catholic makes far more sense.

Millions of Catholics were killed by Nazi Germany.

Why is Racism, Sexism, anti-Semitism, or Homophobia such dire problems?
Dunno. Ask the Democrats - it was their hacked and released e-mails that exposed they are infested with all of it.

Yet, you bend-over for Liberals on these issues, anyways?

Weak, just like you bend -over for Israel, whole-heartedly?

Gee, do you just do as you're told, in general?

LOL, what a dip-sh*t you are, if you really put Jews (Israel) first, above America.
To even suggest that shows what a deranged nutball you are. I spent 30 years serving my country and am still working for the US military. You want to question my patriotism? Tell you what, YOU go on multiple tours to some of the worst places / hottest combat zones then come back and question my loyalty. Until then, pi$$ off.

This is off topic, ultimately Nazis have little, or nothing to do with Russia vs Israel.

Nazis did help create the justification, and movement of people into Israel, how-ever.

Then there's the Haavara Agreement, where Zionist Jews paid off Nazis, to have 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings sent to Palestine to help create Israel.

Amazing, you side with Jews over Catholics?

Wow, no wonder why people around these parts don't Southerners, or Jews much.

Nazi Germany being Protestant, rather than Catholic makes far more sense.

Millions of Catholics were killed by Nazi Germany.

I don't side with either. If you took a bible into israel, most would spit on you. Now, lets take the catholics.....they confess their sins to another imperfect human and worship the virgin mary. Both are blashpemy.

Weak, just like you bend -over for Israel, whole-heartedly?
Again, you f*ing little anti-Semitic cockroach, I have spent the MAJORITY of my life in active loyal distinguished service to this country. You ever see combat, snowflake? If not, was it because of being gutless or luck of the draw? F* you and your liberal / racist hate-spewing false accusations.

Forum List

Back