Russia threatens Finland and Sweden

So we continue to waste trillions of dollars defending Europeans

Some of the nukes of the USA had destroyed Germany in case of a Russian invasion in the cold war. To call such a behavior "defense of an ally" is more than only a little idiotic.

Europe has had 70 years to build up their defenses.

Example: When "Europe" tried to establish in the so called "triangle of Weimar" military units with French, Polish and German soldiers - an experiment for a germ cell for an army of Europe - the NATO made clear that it will hot allow in Europe any other international defense system than the NATO itselve.

Putin is taking on the "Hitler" smell with his threats. I guess MAGA still thinks he is a genius and really smart. Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?

What had been an unbelievable heavy war crime

Not by the "rest of the world" - by the USA! If you will follow in this scenario the cold war scenarios then this will cause within 3-6 hours of the first day of world war 3 about 600 million collateraly murdered people in Europe and Asia. And this is only the first result of the US-American nukes. About the collateraly murdered people with Russian and Chinese nukes I have no information. I guess this death numbers will be perhaps higher at this first day of world war 3. After this first day of world war 3 a prophecy will start to fulfill itselve - the name of this prophecy is: "The living will envy the death!"
I know world war III is a real possibility now especially with an insane person like putin in control of Russia. We can't change that, we just have to deal with it. We can't ignore his threats on the world. The world hopefully, cautiously believed him when he said they were only " war games " on Ukraine's border he was telling the truth, he wasn't. putin has lost all credibility, and his delusions are causing him to make atrocious decisions.

Which peace? The horrifying "peace" of and in the USA? ... The peace of the graveyards? ...

The US-plan seems to be to weaken Russia so it will be not able to be a threat for anyone else any longer - what's an absurde plan because this needs a war for years or even decades in the Ukraine - and I doubt that many Ukrainians will survive such a war there.

Russians: Go home! That's the very best what are you able to do now. Even if you will win only the Donbass region then you will have to invest a titanic amount of money in this region because the future of the steel business there needs to be made completly new and will need extremly modernized factories. There's absolutelly nothing to win for Russia in this stupid and totally senseless war.

Putin is 70 years old. You think he has decades left to live, especially with his health to keep on warring with ukraine? Lol. How will that happen exactly? On top of that, Russia is being sanctioned entirely by the west and by virtually every member of the EU, as well as most of Asia outside of China. They are more or less cut off from the rest of the world. This will be over in a few months. As of right now they can’t even get the parts needed in order to repair vehicles and produce missles. Their tank factories are shut, their production of guided missles are on hold, their vehicles in Russia which need repair, are being patched up with stolen refrigerator parts and other household items they’ve looted from civilians. This is the army that will continue to fight for years and decades? Russia has lost 30% of their combat power in less than 3 months!!!

Is it time to abandon the Treaty 2 + 4, which legitimized the unification of Germany?
And, for example, should the division of Yugoslavia be recognized as an annexation?
After all, the G7 summit of foreign Ministers declared that they would never recognize the borders that Russia "annexed" illegally
So Russia has the right to make mirror decisions and return the world to the borders of 1989-1990?

Putin is taking on the "Hitler" smell with his threats. I guess MAGA still thinks he is a genius and really smart. Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?
Fucking dishrag can't even take Ukraine, now he's going to attack NATO? lol

When other countries are bombed, their leaders are killed, colonies are robbed, aborigines are slaughtered, when they meddle in other people's affairs, they arrogantly dictate, brazenly control, squeeze, incite, distort - they are always right.
The russians are always to blame.
Maybe they are really to blame for allowing such a thing?

I know world war III is a real possibility now especially with an insane person like putin in control of Russia. We can't change that, we just have to deal with it. We can't ignore his threats on the world.

Why? "We" ignored it in 2008 in Georgia for example.

The world hopefully, cautiously believed him when he said they were only " war games " on Ukraine's border he was telling the truth, he wasn't. putin has lost all credibility, and his delusions are causing him to make atrocious decisions.

Your form to think is not my form to think. Tell me why Putin is doing this totally senseless war. This war makes for no one in the whole world only a little sense. Specially it makes also not any sense for Russia herselve. So what is the motivation of Putin? I heard he is dying on blood cancer. What do you think about the idea he likes to take with him as many of his enemies as possible?

Putin is 70 years old. You think he has decades left to live, especially with his health to keep on warring with ukraine? Lol.

After Putin will come a new Putin - if we are lucky and not a new Stalin will come.

How will that happen exactly? On top of that, Russia is being sanctioned entirely by the west and by virtually every member of the EU, as well as most of Asia outside of China. They are more or less cut off from the rest of the world.

So what?

This will be over in a few months. ...

It is not the first time I hear the parole "At Christmas they will be home again". And some years later strange people came back to a place which had been centuries ago something like a home. A man like Adolf Hitler for example.

Last edited:
Yeah you our current crop of elites and corrupt politicians are so much smarter than the founding fathers.

No idea how smart the mothers and fathers of your constitution had been. But in 177x no one had been able to see the world in which we live today.

Slovak President Chaputova: "in the current difficult time..." (c)
Times are now for Slovakia can't be easier - you don't have to decide for yourself and think, you have to stupidly follow the instructions of the Anglo-Saxon Reich, but even in this situation Slovakia has a "difficult time"... You won't please the Liberals

Funny, this is exactly the same sentiment that kept America out of Europe when Hitler was busy bombing Great Britain and steamrolling through 9 different other countries. If only there was a strong country to act as the world's policeman and a strong alliance of nations to prevent what eventually happened instead of each country having a every man for themselves attitude toward foreign policy. Oh wait, that's what we have now, and Russia is getting their asses kicked just from neighboring countries supplying arms to Ukraine, without any direct involvement. Can you not see that Putin is following the same Hilter playbook? How much do you want to bet that if Putin had succeeded in Ukraine he'd be on his way to Moldova and whomever else next and China would be gearing up to land on Taiwanese beaches right now. You don't have the level of influence the US has over the world when you "disengage" from it. What we do now will help keep the peace. I believe the plan now is to weaken Russia to the point of another sovient union like collapse.

You "forgot" that you fought for the Soviet Union of Stalin in World War 2 and you sold a very big part of Europe to him. And the Soviet-China also had not been your enemy before Donald Trump decided to start an economic war with China. ... By the way: the European world (including Russia and the USA) plays "chess" - the Chinese world plays "Go". Makes this war in the Ukraine any sense for China in their rules to answer stupid war games?

Last edited:
I know world war III is a real possibility now especially with an insane person like putin in control of Russia. We can't change that, we just have to deal with it. We can't ignore his threats on the world. The world hopefully, cautiously believed him when he said they were only " war games " on Ukraine's border he was telling the truth, he wasn't. putin has lost all credibility, and his delusions are causing him to make atrocious decisions.

Pootin is a Liar....just like TFG...they are butt buddies and fellow serial liars.

No idea how smart the mothers and fathers of your constitution had been. But in 177x no one had been able to see the world in which we live today.
Its really not that different, as far as I’m concerned.

If you think our world today is so different and so inconceivable to the founders, you must think we need a new constitution. What would you replace it with?

Thank goodness Trump is not president now. Now his embarrassingly unethical and ignorant comments emanate from an orange pile of shit steaming up the buffet room at Mar a lago, instead of from the leader of the free world.

Thank goodness Trump is not president now. Now his embarrassingly unethical and ignorant comments emanate from an orange pile of shit steaming up the buffet room at Mar a lago, instead of from the leader of the free world.
He was never the leader of the free world. He did everything he could to destroy NATO, He took the word of a murdering Poootin over the word of professionals in US Intel. Can you imagine, if you were a dedicated analyst in the US intel office that compiled the undisputed evidence that Poootin interfered in the 2016 election, and you saw and heard trump stand there next to the murderer and says...."I have no reason to believe that Russian interfered in the election." What a giant pile of smelly feces this man is.

Its really not that different, as far as I’m concerned.

If you think our world today is so different and so inconceivable to the founders, you must think we need a new constitution. What would you replace it with?

Your problem - not my problem. I personally prefer a consensus democracy like ours and not a dissent democracy like yours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back