Russia just restricted the strongest airforce in the Middle East without effort

Russia just restricted the strongest airforce in the Middle East without effort

Over the past few weeks, Russia has finished beefing up its aerial defenses in northern Syria. The Washington Post, after interviewing American experts, published a map last week showing the estimated radius of coverage of Russia’s S-300 and S-400 systems, which are bolstered by anti-aircraft missiles on ships in the port of Tartus.
I wouldnt want to mess with Putin

As with all bullies.......you punch him in the nose, kick him in the pants and give him a wedgie

You folks sure happy about Russia.

Well, they do have Syrian airspace covered if warmonger Hillary follows through on her misjudgement about setting up a no-fly zone there.
Any no-fly zone would be implemented with Russian and Syrian cooperation.

Assad and Putin are gonna invite us in.............:cuckoo:.
It will take some negotiating, trading, but Assad is not important, Putin is. If Putin can get something he really wants he will toss Assad under the bus.

I don't disagree. It'll have to be something he really wants, tho'. Putin has made statements in the past hinting that the shelf-life of Assad is not forever.

Pootin had to put in the SAM units, Turkey may take down another bomber......It doesn't help his choppers that get it with a shoulder fired SAM though...

Pootin had to put in the SAM units, Turkey may take down another bomber......It doesn't help his choppers that get it with a shoulder fired SAM though...

Turkey agreed to help Russia with a pipeline recently..........where were you........in custody or doing community service idjit?

Turkey agreed to help Russia with a pipeline recently..........where were you........in custody or doing community service idjit?
Yeah, I can see where you spend your spare time..

Well, it sure as hell isn't posting bail for zombies like you!

Yeah, I can see where you spend your spare time..

Well, it sure as hell isn't posting bail for zombies like you!
I doubt you or I have ever had to do that......

Forum List

Back