Hundreds in Iraq being treated for toxic fumes in Mosul battle

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hundreds in Iraq being treated for toxic fumes in Mosul battle - full article
_92053156_mediaitem92053155.jpg

Hundreds of people in Iraq are being treated for the effects of toxic gases after a sulphur plant was set alight in fighting with so-called Islamic State.

The US military says IS fighters set the plant on fire earlier this week, as they fled an advance by pro-government forces on their Mosul stronghold.

I s'pose , heck , they are burning , destroying , killing , murdering whoever they can as they follow 'mohamads' ways Nico !!

Oooo...

... yuk...

... dat's stinky...

...'set alight'...

... must be a British reporter...

... over here we say 'set on fire'.

Blimey!

I like when the wankers say that they are SHOCKED , shocked about some event . Its just funny .

yeah , toxic fumes . I never have understood the lack of toxic fumes in Dresden or Hiroshima or Nagasaki . :afro: as I roll my eyes . Fight battles and toxic fumes happen I guess !!

Hundreds in Iraq being treated for toxic fumes in Mosul battle - full article
_92053156_mediaitem92053155.jpg

Hundreds of people in Iraq are being treated for the effects of toxic gases after a sulphur plant was set alight in fighting with so-called Islamic State.

The US military says IS fighters set the plant on fire earlier this week, as they fled an advance by pro-government forces on their Mosul stronghold.

I'm sure the VA already have them on their death lists when if they make it back home for treatment.

Forum List

Back