Russia issues threat to Israel

Is there a link to what he says about the chemicals attacks in Syria? I didn't see it.

So who do you think dropped the chems on Syrians?
ISIS, An-nusra or any other terroristic organizations sponsored by USA. All those attacks were witnessed only by "white helmets" who are financed by usa and Brits and who work only at the territories occupied by terrorists.
All those attacks were either staged or under false flag. And the aim was for NATO to strike Syrian army or to start new anti Russian wave in media.
All of those attacks were senseless for Asad as his army was winning in all those places by usual weapon.

What's a pindo? I never heard that before
Are you banned in Google?
Why Some Russians Call Americans ‘Pindoses’ – the Etymology of an Ethnic Slur

Is there a link to what he says about the chemicals attacks in Syria? I didn't see it.

ISIS, An-nusra or any other terroristic organizations sponsored by USA. All those attacks were witnessed only by "white helmets" who are financed by usa and Brits and who work only at the territories occupied by terrorists.
All those attacks were either staged or under false flag. And the aim was for NATO to strike Syrian army or to start new anti Russian wave in media.
All of those attacks were senseless for Asad as his army was winning in all those places by usual weapon.

So it means penguin, gee, you guys need to up your name calling game, lol. Penguins are cool actually.

As for the chemical weapons in Syria, you can't fool anyone with your nonsense, not even yourself.

But I don't get why the Russians are even supporting a sack of shit like Assad in the first place? Why do Russians care about Assad? :dunno:

So it means penguin, gee, you guys need to up your name calling game, lol. Penguins are cool actually.

As for the chemical weapons in Syria, you can't fool anyone with your nonsense, not even yourself.

But I don't get why the Russians are even supporting a sack of shit like Assad in the first place? Why do Russians care about Assad? :dunno:

Ok, coward armed to teeth, glad you like being pindos!
Note - not a penguin but pindos.

Asad's chemical weapon was terminated by USA, isn't it?
Or it wasn't? Looks like it was given to your terrorists.

Russia is supporting Asad because without him Syria will become a chaos like Libya.
Russia is supporting Asad because it's time to kick pindos' asses.
Waiting for the first jet downed or Donald Cook sunk.

Russia better be careful. They're asking for a major ass-kicking.

Russia to move air defenses to Syria 'soon,' warns Israel against attack
Yeahhhhh Russia,China,Iran,Syria against War Mongers USA,Israel,Saudi Arabia and who? England? France? LOL....I will take Russia and China any day. USA has a military that's lower on numbers and has OLD equipment and its WAY past time Israel and the USA get put back in their place and learn they are no better than the rest of the world is. Israel keeps helping ISIS and other terrorists in Syria by bombing Syrian military installations etc. They are trying to provoke a war as usual that AMERICAN boys and girls will die in!

Good. End of Israeli aggressions.

Read the article before making comments dumbass. A nameless official stated they would move S300 missile defenses into Syria so Syria wouldn’t be defenseless like they were on the April 14 US, FRENCH AND BRITISH attack on Syria. The article states that Israel would likely respond negatively to the missile defense and WOULD TAKE THE MISSILES OUT! That is when the unnamed Russia official made the threats.

However the Russian foreign minister stated no decision on a missile defense has been made.

Again read the article. Smh mental midget.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So Israel AS USUAL threatens to attack Syrian defenses and Russia promises to defend Russian equipment and sovereign Syrian land....Israel is in the wrong...you can't just attack people because you feel like it. Israel should stay in its own damn country and stop attacking whoever they want then crying MUH HOLOCAUST after they get hit back.

It is not Assad so much as it is the rule of law and territorial integrity.

The US only gives lip service to values such as democracy. Russia puts their money and their lives on the line supporting those values.

Ok, coward armed to teeth, glad you like being pindos!
Note - not a penguin but pindos.

Asad's chemical weapon was terminated by USA, isn't it?
Or it wasn't? Looks like it was given to your terrorists.

Russia is supporting Asad because without him Syria will become a chaos like Libya.
Russia is supporting Asad because it's time to kick pindos' asses.
Waiting for the first jet downed or Donald Cook sunk.

So you're trying to say that Russia isn't armed to the teeth?

And the US was nice enough to warn the Russians to get out of the way of their bombs, because Russians are Donald Trump's friends.

And Libya was and still is a massive shit hole, and Kadaffi was just as bad as Assad. It was time to take out the trash.

"Russia is supporting Asad because without him Syria will become a chaos like Libya." So you're saying that Syria isn't in chaos right now? :cuckoo:

The US only gives lip service to values such as democracy. Russia puts their money and their lives on the line supporting those values.
Syria is a real democracy? You sticking with that answer? :biggrin:

And Libya was and still is a massive shit hole, and Kadaffi was just as bad as Assad. It was time to take out the trash.
Oh...my low educated pindos, find out please level of living in Libya before the war! You would be surprised and impressed.

So you're saying that Syria isn't in chaos right now? :cuckoo:
Now - it is ruined thanks to you, murders. As well as Iraq and Libya...

US was nice enough to warn the Russians to get out of the way of their bombs, because Russians are Donald Trump's friends.
Yes, right! Russians took their military base, port, hospitals, were housed, etc and moved to a safe place...
Or maybe pindos didn't shoot there where Russians were?

That wasn't really the point I was making but sure.

:laughing0301:

Oh...my low educated pindos, find out please level of living in Libya before the war! You would be surprised and impressed.

US was nice enough to warn the Russians to get out of the way of their bombs, because Russians are Donald Trump's friends.
Yes, right! Russians took their military base, port, hospitals, were housed, etc and moved to a safe place...
Syria was destroyed before the Russians and Americans showed up.

Libya is a shithole, Syria is a shithole and Russia is a shithole.

Israel's a shithole too.

There is nothing wrong with a global culture. There is no such thing as an inherently inferior race. Significant contributions to humanity have come from every race and civilization in history. Immigration is a good thing ... our country as we know it literally wouldn't exist without it (the same can be said for nearly every country).

However, when choosing what bits of global culture we integrate into our society, it is like a salad bar. We don't pick the rocket salad if we're allergic. Which is why any country that wishes to consider itself a sovereign country must control its immigration policies.

Germany and Japan are two technologically advanced societies that have made wonderful contributions to humanity however ... when they were bent on destroying us, we ceased to allow them free access to our countries. This wasn't racism, it was self-preservation.

When their threat to society is removed, their access is restored and they can rejoin the global fraternity.

Haha, good joke.

There's no such thing as racial equality, and a global culture destroys diverse, and unique peoples.

Syria election observers at UN: Elections ‘big defeat’ for U.S.

That´s all you got?
It's more than you're dark video that you can't see anything in. Anyways, why is Russia even supporting Assad, a guy who uses chemical weapons on his own people? Is Putin in love?
So? Where´s is evidence for your Jaysh al-Islam terrorist claim? Phrump in cahoots with terrorists, like Obama.
All Muslims are terrorists, your terrorist manifesto is the koran, it's all the proof anyone needs.
What about terroristic attacks of NATO against Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, Syria...and numerous American attacks in past?
For me USA is obviously the terrorist #1
Muslim, muslim, muslim and muslim. No need for an excuse to bomb muslims, like in Chechnya.

Well, in the case the Yugoslavia the U.S.A fought for the Muslim Albanians, and Bosniaks.

Good. End of Israeli aggressions.

Read the article before making comments dumbass. A nameless official stated they would move S300 missile defenses into Syria so Syria wouldn’t be defenseless like they were on the April 14 US, FRENCH AND BRITISH attack on Syria. The article states that Israel would likely respond negatively to the missile defense and WOULD TAKE THE MISSILES OUT! That is when the unnamed Russia official made the threats.

However the Russian foreign minister stated no decision on a missile defense has been made.

Again read the article. Smh mental midget.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So Israel AS USUAL threatens to attack Syrian defenses and Russia promises to defend Russian equipment and sovereign Syrian land....Israel is in the wrong...you can't just attack people because you feel like it. Israel should stay in its own damn country and stop attacking whoever they want then crying MUH HOLOCAUST after they get hit back.

Israel deserves sanctions more than Russia does.

If invading Crimea because it was majority Russian, without much, if any causalities was somehow sanctions worthy.

Then Jews invading Palestine when it was majority Palestinian, with massive causalities of civilians is definitely sanctions worthy.

Why do you want American troops with a base in Israel? Why Israel, why not say Qatar or Bahrain?

I also mentioned Iraq and Egypt (Sinai).

Yes Qatar and Bahrain are a bit too far from Tel Aviv, the Egyptian Sinai and Iraq are nearer.

Essentially you don't give a shit about ANYWHERE in the Middle East, it's full of Kebabs, you want America to babysit Israel on a PERMANENT basis, why can't Israel defend itself, they have EVERYTHING they need, they have the Iron Dome, they have nuclear submarines, they have nuclear weapons, they have an air force.

Oh and before you throw up the usual crap about that's being Anti-Semitic, I don't care that name calling doesn't affect me and whatever when EVEN Natalie Portman who is Jewish is getting called Anti-Semitic that slur to attempt to shut people up just does not work anymore.

It's ok with me if you don't share my view. I'm not a liberal that's going to get butthurt and call you names.

Israel is a great ally of ours. We should help them just like we should help South Korea, Japan, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Norway, etc.

LOL, Israel, and Saudi Arabia are both lousy allies of ours.

Israel's a shithole too.
You’re in the wrong thread. :biggrin:

Syria election observers at UN: Elections ‘big defeat’ for U.S.

Forum List

Back