Russia fights ISIL day and night, US just talks: Kremlin

Without any doubts ISIS has got support from powerful backers, and among these backers Turkey has had a prominent position and this doesn’t change the fact the Turkey is now one of the best friends of Russia – the main fighter against ISIS in your opinion. And I don’t dismiss the fact that the former US administration tried to use ISIS in its goals, especially in Syria. It is realpolitik, dude. Your video, by the way, says nothing. Are you capable to distinguish the Apache from say Mi-24 in the video of this kind of quality?
I am really disappointed by the Russia-Turkey development. This cannot be! But on the other hand, Russia´s involvement has weakened the terrorists severely. It cannot be denied. In the end, Erdogan may have given up on his Syria plans and only weakens the Kurds. Who knows. Putin cannot be that dump to allow Erdogan to re-create the forces he is fighting. Erdogan on the other hand can be expected to crawl back to the West at any time and unleash a terrorist force on Syria that he may be creating as we discuss. Not a good thing, Russia should stop him now! We know, Russia can annihilate the Turkish military within a day but today, people, good soldiers and fighters are dying by the hand of the Erdogan forces.

Yes, I can see it is an American chopper. If you can´t, here´s is more:

There is no war on terror. There is war for spheres of influence.
Yes, there is. The people of Syria and Iraq fight a war on terror. Especially the Syrian state is a working state that is committed to overcome this crisis. The Iraqi state is weak and even boycotted by the people who do not oppose it.
Foreign powers like Russia are involved. Maybe, Putin has just too many bombs but this is not likely. His efforts are incommensurate with a possible desire to keep the Russian naval base in Tartous. I think, he is fighting a war on terror, the more so as many terrorists would threaten Russia if they weren´t busy in Syria. I am sorry for you if you realize that your side is on the wrong side but so is mine. We both are Nato countries.

another kiss assad's ass post from Capt. Blei. For those who do not know----Russia has been REFLEXIVELY supporting Baathist pigs since rise of that filth. Russia created the war of 1967 and even the civil war in Yemen---early 1950s. It is an
Imperialistic, sphere of influence thing

I am really disappointed by the Russia-Turkey development. This cannot be! But on the other hand, Russia´s involvement has weakened the terrorists severely. It cannot be denied.
If saying terrorists you mean the so-called moderate opposition then yes, it has weakened them severely; if you mean Isis then I will stay with my opinion.

Not a good thing, Russia should stop him now! We know, Russia can annihilate the Turkish military within a day but today, people, good soldiers and fighters are dying by the hand of the Erdogan forces.
Let’s not use this cheap pathos, ok? It is quite obvious that a direct full scale fighting will prove to be a nightmare for both of them.

I am sorry for you if you realize that your side is on the wrong side but so is mine. We both are Nato countries.
I wouldn’t call that my side is on the wrong side. And the country where I live isn’t a Nato country.

If saying terrorists you mean the so-called moderate opposition then yes, it has weakened them severely; if you mean Isis then I will stay with my opinion
Then you are going with Nato propaganda. Russia´s declared mission is to support the legitimate government. The difference between ISIS and "rebels" is that ISIS uses rules to slaughter people. In addition to bombing facilities, Russia delivers direct air support to the Syrian troops, whether they are battling Al-Qaeda or ISIS forces.

Let’s not use this cheap pathos, ok? It is quite obvious that a direct full scale fighting will prove to be a nightmare for both of them.
Erdogan´s sudden U-Turn and apology have a reason.

I wouldn’t call that my side is on the wrong side. And the country where I live isn’t a Nato country.
Ok, then. Where are you living if I may ask?

Erdogan´s sudden U-Turn and apology have a reason.
There are two main reasons – he didn’t want to mount tensions with Russia and he wants to play his own game in Syria and the Middle East as a whole. Though, I don’t think that the ‘alliance’ with Russia will survive in the long run. Turkey and Russia are natural rivals.

Ok, then. Where are you living if I may ask?
Ukraine.

There are two main reasons – he didn’t want to mount tensions with Russia and he wants to play his own game in Syria and the Middle East as a whole. Though, I don’t think that the ‘alliance’ with Russia will survive in the long run. Turkey and Russia are natural rivals.
Why then he amassed troops and shot down a Russian plane?
Russia strikes back: Putin's bombers hit Turkish border crossing in revenge for downed jet

Not exactly a Nato country. EU turned their backs on Ukraine.

Well, actually it is hard to say what in Erdogan’s head. What is clear that there have been two stages in Turkish policy toward Syria: the first one – demands that Assad should resign, tough rhetoric about Russia, and threats to fight directly against the Assad regime; the second – friendship with Russia, virtually a silence about Assad, threats to the Kurds. What was a catalyst of this change I can only guess. Some say that it was possibility of Russian retaliation and sanctions, some say that Erdogan wasn’t very pleased with partnership between the Coalition and the Kurds. I think the latter is the case. Also, he is furious about the cold approach from the EU.

Not exactly a Nato country. EU turned their backs on Ukraine.
It depends what you mean saying ‘turned their backs’. The EU isn’t the main player in this case, though.

Well, actually it is hard to say what in Erdogan’s head. What is clear that there have been two stages in Turkish policy toward Syria: the first one – demands that Assad should resign, tough rhetoric about Russia, and threats to fight directly against the Assad regime; the second – friendship with Russia, virtually a silence about Assad, threats to the Kurds. What was a catalyst of this change I can only guess. Some say that it was possibility of Russian retaliation and sanctions, some say that Erdogan wasn’t very pleased with partnership between the Coalition and the Kurds. I think the latter is the case. Also, he is furious about the cold approach from the EU.
It is said that an intel piece suggested that Russia could disable the Turkish military within hours. Also, Erdogan´s bird did not have the desired result and even when Turkey threatened to declare a NATO case of alliance, nothing happened.

It depends what you mean saying ‘turned their backs’. The EU isn’t the main player in this case, though.
The EU Association agreement does not apply and there is no assistance.

Forum List

Back