Russia collusion story, going, going, gone...it was the dems after all...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And the story is coming out, the Fusion GPS group...with ties to Russia and the democrat party....

This Is The Story That May End The 'Putin Wanted Trump To Win' Myth Once And For All

This week, in a little-noticed move, the Senate Judiciary Committee called on Bill Browder to testify. Browder is a financier who has been targeted by the Vladimir Putin regime. Browder testified, according to The Weekly Standard, that Fusion GPS, a Democrat-linked opposition research firm, arranged the meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and Russian lawyers. Furthermore, Browder stated:

Veselnitskaya, through Baker Hostetler, hired Glenn Simpson of the firm Fusion GPS to conduct a smear campaign against me and Sergei Magnitsky in advance of congressional hearings on the Global Magnitsky Act…

Browder says that Fusion GPS has been working for the Russian government. Glenn Simpson, founder of Fusion GPS, has refused to testify before Congress and asserted that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights, although he is now set to testify. Here’s Lee Smith of Tabletelaborating:

Add Fusion GPS’s contracts with Russian and Russian-linked entities together with the company’s role in compiling and distributing a defamatory dossier sourced to the Kremlin, and the idea that the Trump Dossier was a Kremlin information operation becomes quite plausible — with much of the U.S. media serving as the delivery mechanism for a poison dart aimed at the legitimacy of the American democratic system.

Fusion GPS has issued its own rather vague denial:

Speaking about that dirty dossier. A few months ago:

McCain had a private meeting with FBI Director James Comey to hand him a dossier on Trump in a ploy to make him look bad, claims Daniel McAdams, executive director of Ron Paul Institute. Now McCain is attempting to disassociate himself from it, he added.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. So that is one of the reasons he does this. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.

‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

Speaking about that dirty dossier. A few months ago:

McCain had a private meeting with FBI Director James Comey to hand him a dossier on Trump in a ploy to make him look bad, claims Daniel McAdams, executive director of Ron Paul Institute. Now McCain is attempting to disassociate himself from it, he added.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. So that is one of the reasons he does this. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.

‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

Yeah, which is why both Republican controlled parts of Congress decided on more sanctions for Russia over all of this....

Smell that desperation. Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort admit to meeting Russians and of course that means they NEVER MET WITH RUSSIANS LMAO!

And more details on how the Russia collusion story is going to bite the democrats on the ass....

The Week the Russia Conspiracy Theory Fell Apart - Breitbart

In fact, it turns out that Russia may have been trying to undermine Trump. And it may have done so in collusion with the Democrats.

The Wall Street Journal‘s Kimberly Strassel noted Thursday that Fusion GPS has ties to the Democrats — and will not reveal who paid it for the dossier. Strassel asked: “What if it was the Democratic National Committee or Hillary Clinton’s campaign?” The money could have passed through intermediaries, she added.

That means the real story of collusion in the 2016 election could be that Democrats were working with Russia. And that would make sense, given their long history of appeasing the Russians, under both Clinton and Barack Obama.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

Wonderful endorsement of treason by 2aguy. Par for the course for him. Another Putin asskisser, like the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Wonderful endorsement of treason by 2aguy. Par for the course for him. Another Putin asskisser, like the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

A 20 minute meeting....? And this is why the Russia Collusion story is going to bite you dumb shits on the ass........the Democrats hired Fusion GPS.....a group actually working for the Russians to assemble dirt on Trump...they actually, fucking colluded with the Russians...and ukraine, to get dirt on Trump.....

And you guys throw out a meeting that didn't do anything...

You guys....you should have let it go......waited for 2018....but no, you had to keep attacking Trump...and then you attacked the husband of his favorite daughter....when he comes for you, it won't be pretty......

So far the only provable collusion is between Clinton, the DNC and Russia.

Harhar yes only that and the repeated admissions to meeting with Russians by everyone around Trump. Which of course means no one ever met with them!

Ha har hardy har

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

A 20 minute meeting....? And this is why the Russia Collusion story is going to bite you dumb shits on the ass........the Democrats hired Fusion GPS.....a group actually working for the Russians to assemble dirt on Trump...they actually, fucking colluded with the Russians...and ukraine, to get dirt on Trump.....

You guys....you should have let it go......waited for 2018....but no, you had to keep attacking Trump...and then you attacked the husband of his favorite daughter....when he comes for you, it won't be pretty......
Not so fast! Trump has a collusion problem.

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

Hey cocksuck, it was a meeting that all the principles denied happened to start with. Then, when faced with irrefutable evidence, fessed up to the meeting, but stated that nothing of consequence came of it. Now they lied about it initially, so why believe them on anything else they have to say about it? Mueller will have these people under oath, and his staff will be connecting the dots. These are some of the dumbest assholes in the world when it comes to concealing secret meetings. Further more, we have no idea if there were further meetings. All we have is the word of proven liars on this.

Come for me? LOL Silly asshole, this bunch of treasonous clowns are going to be to busy ratting on each other in a short time to think of anyone other than what the prosecutor has on them.

Forum List

Back