Russia Collusion Hoax Failed, Impeachment Isn’t Working, But Now Dems Have New Plan!

Rename the NY street in front of Trump Towers to President Barack H. Obama Avenue.

Boy, that’ll show him.

It started out as a joke, but an online petition to rename the street outside the Trump Tower after former President Barack Obama has amassed nearly 100,000 signatures.

The petition on MoveOn.org seeks to rename the stretch of Fifth Avenue from 56th Street to 57th Street “President Barack H. Obama Avenue.”

“I honestly started it as a joke,” 56-year-old Elizabeth Rowin, told Newsweek. “I saw a comedian joke about how it would make Trump so mad if it was named after former President Obama and thought, why not?”

She said she contacted the New York City Council and some members told her that if she got enough signatures they would look into the matter.

Keep reading…
Be a great way to honor one of our greatest Presidents

Let Trump have Obama Way as his address
Obama way...lol...impassible due to traffic and potholes and traffic lights that do not work...
Be a fitting tribute to Trump Tower

Potholes and traffic lights that don’t work

Tribute to Democrats.

Rename the NY street in front of Trump Towers to President Barack H. Obama Avenue.

Boy, that’ll show him.

It started out as a joke, but an online petition to rename the street outside the Trump Tower after former President Barack Obama has amassed nearly 100,000 signatures.

The petition on MoveOn.org seeks to rename the stretch of Fifth Avenue from 56th Street to 57th Street “President Barack H. Obama Avenue.”

“I honestly started it as a joke,” 56-year-old Elizabeth Rowin, told Newsweek. “I saw a comedian joke about how it would make Trump so mad if it was named after former President Obama and thought, why not?”

She said she contacted the New York City Council and some members told her that if she got enough signatures they would look into the matter.

Keep reading…

Obama way...lol...impassible due to traffic and potholes and traffic lights that do not work...

obama-smiling-pointing.jpg

Obama will love having Trump Tower on his street

Only until Trump installs a life-size statue of Obama wearing a Mao suit and holding out a tin cup at the Towers entrance.
Be a great idea for NYC to erect a statue of Barack Obama in front of Trump Tower

56c54ad62771a.image.jpg
A white face Obama?
:21:

Sure.
Why the hell not?

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Tribute to Democrats.
Tribute to Trump

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

obama-smiling-pointing.jpg

Obama will love having Trump Tower on his street
Obama will be worried about staying out of prison and trying to change the peoples perspective on his treasonous ass....I don't think a street named for him will change that....

Boy, that’ll show him.

Keep reading…

Tribute to Democrats.
Tribute to Trump
That Democrat controlled streets are potholes and filled with trash? Whatever.

Forum List

Back