Russia, China Threaten USA with Military Action: Biden Responds by Disabling USA Capabilities

Samofvt

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2021
We've all seen the threats growing since last Fall from both Russian and Chinese aggression:

Russian political leaders are even calling for use of first strike nuclear attacks on Western/NATO allies:

Biden's Response?

1) Draw down Strategic Oil Reserves to lower gas prices in order to protect his political standing, giving some of that oil directly to our enemies

2) Discharge significant numbers of active duty and reserve Military in order to Virtue Signal to people about the failed vaccination for the China-Flu: Effectively, this could make 25% or more of our forces non-combat ready (it will take months to reconfigure/recruit our troops in order to make the units combat ready again):

Whose side is this Biden administration on?

We have a me, me, me, administration and congress.

Everything is centered on "how does this action affect me and my reelection chances".

Nothing new under the sun there but they don't even try to hide it anymore. They are totally unresponsive to the will of the public.

I fear armed civil conflict before my time on this rock is done.

It becomes clear what Biden is up to in dividing the nation the way that he's done. He wants a nation divided so that his handlers who have bought him can conquer the USA. China is no match for our military, but if we are embroiled in the civil war Biden has perpetrated, then suddenly the fight becomes easier for Biden's master, Xi.

It becomes clear what Biden is up to in dividing the nation the way that he's done. He wants a nation divided so that his handlers who have bought him can conquer the USA. China is no match for our military, but if we are embroiled in the civil war Biden has perpetrated, then suddenly the fight becomes easier for Biden's master, Xi.
It could be that.

I'd sooner guess they are just straight up too stupid to think their actions through or think about the consequences. And selfish, as others pointed out here.

Forum List

Back