Exit The Sandmann: MAGA Kids Defamation Suit Laughed Out Of Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
This loss must come as a shock to all the graduates of the Twitter School of Law who bitterly complained online and through email that we just didn’t understand how Sandmann was going to bring down the whole mainstream media with his massive defamation case.

Now go get a real job son. I hear Trump needs some kitchen help at Mar A Lago.

Oh, that’s right. He only uses illegal immigrants. Never mind.

This loss must come as a shock to all the graduates of the Twitter School of Law who bitterly complained online and through email that we just didn’t understand how Sandmann was going to bring down the whole mainstream media with his massive defamation case.

Tick tick tick Dimmer

He doesn't need a job, son.
He already settled with NBC, CNN, and the Washington Post

He got CNN and WaPo. Thats good enough.
No it is not

You should not be allowed to defame and threaten the life of US citizens in the media, and all based on a big lie from the complete video provided and not the edited portion CNN provided.

Not to mention, he was just a minor

He will appeal

All the way to Papa Clarence Baby!!

1659109276571.png

He got CNN and WaPo. Thats good enough.

They paid his lawyers fees. He didn’t get shit. I hope they sue him for their money back, and force him and his parents into bankruptcy in lawyers fees.

No it is not

You should not be allowed to defame and threaten the life of US citizens in the media, and all based on a big lie from the complete video provided and not the edited portion CNN provided.

Not to mention, he was just a minor

He will appeal

All the way to Papa Clarence Baby!!

View attachment 676036

Sorry dipshit. There is no appeal on a civil suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back