Russia appears to be readying for a naval battle with the US near Syria —could be a bluff or not

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
As others are reporting that the Russian ships are moving out of port and taking it as a sign of Russians running away, others are saying they are readying for a naval battle.

The west really wants to play chicken with the Russians it seems. Special.

imagesatintl @imagesatint

ISI reveals: Disappearance of most of the #Russian #Naval Forces from #Tartus Port, #Syria.
Those missing naval vessels have now been deployed at sea due to possible near-future #strikes. Only one #kilo class submarine remained.#russiannavy #Syriastrikes #foxnews #kilo

Among the Russian ships that appear to have left the port in Syria is a Kilo-class submarine, thought to be one of the quieter and more advanced submarines in operation today.

While Russian ships are less advanced in some ways, they often field advanced anti-ship missiles that can pose a real threat to the US.

Russia appears to be readying for a naval battle with the US near Syria — but it could be a bluff

We are eventually going to poke the bear, one too many times. The day is coming when we are going to have to fight a real war again. I don't know if Americans really understand the consequences. We have gone off of the deep end.

As others are reporting that the Russian ships are moving out of port and taking it as a sign of Russians running away, others are saying they are readying for a naval battle.

ISI reveals: Disappearance of most of the #Russian #Naval Forces from #Tartus Port, #Syria.
Those missing naval vessels have now been deployed at sea due to possible near-future #strikes. Only one #kilo class submarine remained.#russiannavy #Syriastrikes #foxnews #kilo

Among the Russian ships that appear to have left the port in Syria is a Kilo-class submarine, thought to be one of the quieter and more advanced submarines in operation today.

While Russian ships are less advanced in some ways, they often field advanced anti-ship missiles that can pose a real threat to the US.

Russia appears to be readying for a naval battle with the US near Syria — but it could be a bluff
Prior to bombing them the last time, Russia also moved its ships out of the way. Good move.

We are eventually going to poke the bear, one too many times. The day is coming when we are going to have to fight a real war again. I don't know if Americans really understand the consequences. We have gone off of the deep end.
Our nation's economy cannot thrive without war. I was hoping Afghanistan and possibly North Korea would be enough. I guess not.

Our nation's economy cannot thrive without war. I was hoping Afghanistan and possibly North Korea would be enough. I guess not.
It could...we would just have to restructure. That would take energy, sacrifice and maybe the renunciation of a few treaties, but it is possible. Our current trajectory is madness. Someone(s) are eventually going to get sick of it and fight back. Not my hope and not my dream but a reality. We have gone from something ideal to a GD bully who treats the rest of the world as both a testing ground and a vassal state. Karma...

You can bet a US fast attack knows exactly where that Rooskie sub is

I read that Zuckerpurge.com made $1500 million/hour with his testimony yesterday. How much do ya think this stock-market-jitter-inducing-non-event-but-someone-is-making-a-killing-on-it story is gonna cost his facefook share price today?

Obama bombed 7 muslim countries during his reign.

You can bet a US fast attack knows exactly where that Rooskie sub is

And what do YOU know about ASW? (waiting for Sassy to look up ASW)

We’re supposed to go to war with Russia because some Muslims killed their own kind? I think not.

The globalists want the US and Russia to go to war, and they’ll use any excuse to make it happen.

Well, if Trump was sucked in by this blatantly obvious false flag after CIA/ISIS/Al qaeda pulled this same stunt three times prior? He loses my support and we are pretty much fucked.

Forum List

Back