Russell Tice NSA: Bush spied on journalists

:rofl:

you and sealybobo, the proverbial legends in their own minds, rumors in their own times.

:rofl:

you have a pretty low bar for "overwhelming" there, ace. i hope you never wind up on a jury.

they are the one's they've been waiting for :eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Your party will be known as the party of criminality.

Im glad you agree the sun has finnally come to this country.

It beats the hell out of the dark cave we have been living in.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0nDClh9NpZw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0nDClh9NpZw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

If you think about what a journalist does for a living, it isn't much different than what a spy does for a living.

Really? What flavor kool aid are you drinking?

Unfucking believable.

If we find out they murdered Vince Foster, I guess that's okay also.:cuckoo:

Really? What flavor kool aid are you drinking?

Unfucking believable.

If we find out they murdered Vince Foster, I guess that's okay also.:cuckoo:

Clearly, you have no fucking clue what intel people do all day. Dumb ass.

You think they are all James fucking Bond? 90% of intel work is reading papers and press. But, reporters are even better, they know people and can talk to people in government and other power brokers and ask them questions. Just like intel people do. That's human intelligence. Now, it isn't like a skilled agent in the field is running them so it's hit and miss and no organization to it. But, when your human intel has been ripped from the agency by the Clinton administration, beggars can't be choosers.

Maybe if the assholes that determined we can't associate with "bad people" hadn't blinded us, we would have a lot more Americans alive today.

Now, go ahead and dodge responsibility for it, punk.

Ho hum:

The Wiretap Vindication

FISA sets the record

The Wiretap Vindication - WSJ.com

how is that vindication? a secret court makes a secret "redacted" determination.

you people really need to learn from history. j.edgar used intel to blackmail an awful lot of people. i'm not sure why it's such a stretch to think the bush admin used it to check out reporters.

oh wait...yes I am. :cuckoo:

how is that vindication? a secret court makes a secret "redacted" determination.
Email the author let us know his response.

you people really need to learn from history. j.edgar used intel to blackmail an awful lot of people. i'm not sure why it's such a stretch to think the bush admin used it to check out reporters.

oh wait...yes I am. :cuckoo:
Why are you saying this to me? I posted that this stuff has been going on for fifty years.

Do you actually read the posts you are responding to?

Clearly, you have no fucking clue what intel people do all day. Dumb ass.

No dumb ass. There is a significant difference between spies and journalists.

The fucking reason they look for information.

As to us lefties blinding anyone, please explain Bush ignoring the warnigs about Bin Laden.

I have to agree with TM. Our Intelligence services should only be watching people they have a reason to watch. If an individual journalist,or anyone else,is communicating with criminals, by all means, watch them (after obtaining a warrant of course). But watching someone because you think that they may hear something later is IMHO un-American.

Mining for keywords during conversations does not constitute spying. So long as this is all that was happening, I don't see a problem with it. If a keyword match was found and they took a closer look at the info, then they were successfully doing what needed to be done.

It wasn't as if they were trying to restrict journalists from doing their jobs or interfering with their reporting. Now, if there is proof that converstations of certain people were singled out for no apparent reason, then I would have a concern.

We don't have any intelligent sources. They all moved out Tuesday. The Tea With Moussilini bunch has moved in. Shake hands with softy.

Surprise, surprise, Willow, they didn't make US any safer even with all the laws and rights the violated. Our own intelligence experts have said that.

There are certain moral standards that you live by and don't throw out just because there may be danger.

Classic TM hysteria---she'll be back soon to tell us all how stupid we are for not understanding how dangerous all this "harpooning fish from airplanes" is.:lol:

Yes, but at the same time she can't seem to figure out that freeing terrorists into the US population is bad thing. Guess maybe she will catch on when they actually fly their airplanes into the White House this time....

These people cant really believe this crap they are shoveling can they?

Ignore the facts, ignore the investigations, ignore the convictions, ignore them all.

Your party will just be that much further in the wilderness.

Last edited:
Spying on journalists? Why of course, although it wasn't spying. Journalists receive tips and info all the time from terrorists. And because of confidentiality rules, they aren't required to inform any law enforcement even when the info they received could be considered relevant.

So, if the government was trying to pick up terrorist information, keeping an eye on journalists and news people actually makes a lot of sense.

See, this is why I always get a belly laugh when conservative keyboardists claim that the american revolution and the founding fathers were the forerunners of modern conservatism. Modern american cons would have fought with the tories, and supported the king's oppression.

What a crock of shit. Government spying on journalists is okay with you?

Forum List

Back