Russell Tice NSA: Bush spied on journalists

I have to agree with TM.

Hardly a surprise at this point.

Our Intelligence services should only be watching people they have a reason to watch. If an individual journalist,or anyone else,is communicating with criminals, by all means, watch them (after obtaining a warrant of course). But watching someone because you think that they may hear something later is IMHO un-American.

At the cost of exactly how many lives? If what this criminal claims is true, it appears to me that someone looked at our intel services, that failed us in discovering 9/11 and failed us in informing the leadership in both executive and legislative branches about Iraq, that we were deficient in human intelligence assets.

Some bright fellow must have thought, "hey, if we could capture all the info that reporters are digging up, we would have thousands of human intel assets in the field tomorrow."

As a long term policy should we do this, no. To defend our country when at war, yes. Should you even know about it, no. Neither should you know how sausage is made and for the same reason.

What's the big deal. They already admitted that they were monitoring all calls from overseas even those of military personnel calling home.

Hell, if you don't have something to hide, why are you worried that they are spying on US. :eusa_whistle:

TM, you can say all you want and give all the data, the true believers will go to their grave with the truth as they see it.

As the former administration loses its control on the facts, we will see more and more examples of how they broke the law.

Arlen "Get me media coverage" Specter is already trying to intimidate Eric Holder on any possible future prosecution of administration members for crimes they may have committed in the last 8 years.

Torture is a crime in the US and internationally. They have admitted to torturing. They broke the law. The crap from Cheney that we got good intelligence is based only on his word. Even if we did, it is still a crime.

They sold out our values for their cowardice.

I'm sort of down in the weeds

TM would like every conservative strip searched and waterboarded on any shred of information she can find.

I have to agree with TM. Our Intelligence services should only be watching people they have a reason to watch. If an individual journalist,or anyone else,is communicating with criminals, by all means, watch them (after obtaining a warrant of course). But watching someone because you think that they may hear something later is IMHO un-American.

oreally? then why do I have to take my shoes off at the aeroport doyathink?

I'm sort of down in the weeds

TM would like every conservative strip searched and waterboarded on any shred of information she can find.

she's pathetic in her desperation to persue Booosh,, she has a hard on for some reason :cuckoo:

Hardly a surprise at this point.

At the cost of exactly how many lives? If what this criminal claims is true, it appears to me that someone looked at our intel services, that failed us in discovering 9/11 and failed us in informing the leadership in both executive and legislative branches about Iraq, that we were deficient in human intelligence assets.

Some bright fellow must have thought, "hey, if we could capture all the info that reporters are digging up, we would have thousands of human intel assets in the field tomorrow."

As a long term policy should we do this, no. To defend our country when at war, yes. Should you even know about it, no. Neither should you know how sausage is made and for the same reason.

Here you have it, they dont mind the constitution being torn to shreds by a republican admin.

This is why your party is dead in the water right now.

This is why you and the people that believe as you do will fall to the wayside and no party that can win elections will ever court your votes.

Have fun in the world of obscurity.

Here you have it, they dont mind the constitution being torn to shreds by a republican admin.

This is why you and the people that believe as you do will fall to the wayside and no party that can ein elections will ever court your votes.

ty psycho woman !

Actually this kind of spying has been going on for 50 years. Help destroy the planet and Google the Eshalon Project. Clinton was real big on this, but liberals didn't seem to mind so much back then... :eusa_whistle:

Go get your evidence

This is why you and the people that believe as you do will fall to the wayside and no party that can win elections will ever court your votes.

Enjoy your brief time in the sun! I'll be here to mark your failures and berate your imbecility.

Your party will be known as the party of criminality.

Im glad you agree the sun has finnally come to this country.

It beats the hell out of the dark cave we have been living in.

I have been right about so much that I hardly think you can call being right partisanism.

The fact that so many of you refuse to believe what has been said about the Bush admin even when the evidence is overwhleming is true partisanism.
Okay, no really, seriously, stop, that tickles, that tickles, that tickles, THAT TICKLES!!!!

I have to agree with TM. Our Intelligence services should only be watching people they have a reason to watch. If an individual journalist,or anyone else,is communicating with criminals, by all means, watch them (after obtaining a warrant of course). But watching someone because you think that they may hear something later is IMHO un-American.
They have a reason to watch most current journalists.

I have been right about so much that I hardly think you can call being right partisanism.

The fact that so many of you refuse to believe what has been said about the Bush admin even when the evidence is overwhleming is true partisanism.

:rofl:

you and sealybobo, the proverbial legends in their own minds, rumors in their own times.

:rofl:

you have a pretty low bar for "overwhelming" there, ace. i hope you never wind up on a jury.

Your party will be known as the party of criminality.

Im glad you agree the sun has finnally come to this country.

It beats the hell out of the dark cave we have been living in.
"Known as," perhaps, due to liberal bias and lack of actual thought in the media.

Forum List

Back