Russell Brand... for the love of God, calm down!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Russell Brand is worth listening to. His overall "theme", if you will, is basically virtually every news media you know of, and therefore every mainstream news personality, is all a part of a system where the corporate/wealthy elites control completely. A system designed to keep us divided, uninformed and by all means necessary - not aware of what is actually going on affects us the most.
And he is, of course, right. Does anyone seriously deny this?
His take on a lot of topics can be refreshing in that he isn't approaching it from a "red vs. blue" mentality but rather "is this good for us or bad for us?"

Having said that.... for the love of God I can barely listen to him more than a few minutes at a time.
He is exhausting. He speaks 100mph with hyper ups and downs. He is frantic.
And that makes it hard to watch him without wearing you out!
I want to hear him out... but damn fella... calm the f*ck down a little!!

Russell Brand is worth listening to. His overall "theme", if you will, is basically virtually every news media you know of, and therefore every mainstream news personality, is all a part of a system where the corporate/wealthy elites control completely. A system designed to keep us divided, uninformed and by all means necessary - not aware of what is actually going on affects us the most.
And he is, of course, right. Does anyone seriously deny this?
His take on a lot of topics can be refreshing in that he isn't approaching it from a "red vs. blue" mentality but rather "is this good for us or bad for us?"

Having said that.... for the love of God I can barely listen to him more than a few minutes at a time.
He is exhausting. He speaks 100mph with hyper ups and downs. He is frantic.
And that makes it hard to watch him without wearing you out!
I want to hear him out... but damn fella... calm the f*ck down a little!!
He's always been like that. He likes the sound of his own voice. He has a huge vocabulary. He doesn't get directly to the point but instead seems to flourish his word salad with grated cheese, bacon-bits, and croutons before he gets to the friggen point.

However, I enjoy listening to him....even though I think his best forum is group discussion because he seems to be well versed on current events and has some extremely valid points to make in any discussion. Then there's the fact that he is able to be the most liked person in any discussion.

Last edited:
Haha... Jesus Christ.... so Brand interviewed JFK Jr yesterday... and just over 4 minutes went by before RFK got to say a word.
Brand can't stop talking so damn much!!

Forum List

Back