Rush sticks "the law of the land " mantra up your ass

What the process of law making involves is changing the laws to benefit and protect the citizens. Laws that do not do this are repealed or modified. That is what needs to happen to that abominable pile of paper we call Obamacare. It needs to be repealed. The Republicans are just trying to save the citizens from Obama, Nancy, Harry and their minions that promote socialized medicine.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist...and must be stopped before he COMPLETELY and IRREVOCABLY fucks us all!

You're out of touch and not in the mainstream.

He showed that the defense of obabblecare as the law of the land is bogus...but oft repeated by LIBTARDS.

The 2nd amendment is the law of the land too. There goes that defense of gun rights.

Ill-written, voluminous laws and well worded, concise constitutional rights are not comparable. Apples and oranges...your argument fails! BIG TIME!

The Constitution is not the law of the land?

That is some amazing stupidity on your part.

What the process of law making involves is changing the laws to benefit and protect the citizens. Laws that do not do this are repealed or modified. That is what needs to happen to that abominable pile of paper we call Obamacare. It needs to be repealed. The Republicans are just trying to save the citizens from Obama, Nancy, Harry and their minions that promote socialized medicine.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist...and must be stopped before he COMPLETELY and IRREVOCABLY fucks us all!

You're out of touch and not in the mainstream.
That is merely your misguided opinion.

The 2nd amendment is the law of the land too. There goes that defense of gun rights.

Ill-written, voluminous laws and well worded, concise constitutional rights are not comparable. Apples and oranges...your argument fails! BIG TIME!

The Constitution is not the law of the land?

That is some amazing stupidity on your part.
I didn't say it wasn't the law of the land. I said it is a concise, well worded statement of a RIGHT we have...that cannot be abridged by any unconstitutional laws that may come forth from the mouths of idiotic lawmakers...such as today's liberal buffoons.

You suffer from lack of comprehension.

Rush has the right idea, just applies it wrongly.

So was segregation, so was sexism, so was ageism, and they changed.

10% of the GOP House members are not going to succeed in telling America what to do about this law.

You know what, Jake, you talk a lot of smack about how "sensible" Republicans are going to stand up to the Tea Baggers.

Aint see it yet.

Limbaugh’s ‘argument’ fails as a fallacy because he compares two completely different issues, it’s nothing more than partisan demagoguery.

Moreover, that a law is perceived to be ‘unjust’ doesn’t mitigate its legitimacy until such time as the law is repealed, invalidated by the courts, or in the case of slavery rendered moot via Constitutional amendment.

Rush compared Obamacare to slavery??? :eek::eek::eek:

Actually wait... no nevermind... I'm not surprised :cool:

He showed that the defense of obabblecare as the law of the land is bogus...but oft repeated by LIBTARDS.

So go change the law. I have said it all along, you don't like the 2nd Amendment then go get it changed and quit bitching.

The Hospitals and insurance corps. Insurance has the greatest assets of liquid capitol in the USA. The greed beast has grown.

He might have stuck it up your ass with that STUPID argument but he didn't con me and stick it up mine! :lol: I'm not an Obamacare supporter, but it's ASSHOLES like limpbaugh that fuck it up for your party. Those republican assholes could have made a separate bill to try to defund Obamacare , separate from the main bill to fund the government and prevent a shutdown. Now all they did was hurt the people and small businesses they claim to be the "champions" of. Great move!!!

Are you really that stupid?

Do you honestly think a second bill would have gotten any traction? Besides that Obamacare is tied to the budget and needs to be included in all spending bills.

The Democrats are the ones that's shutting down the government.

Forum List

Back