Rush mocks Gitmo, then profits from it

Those shirts aren't very creative.

It should be, in silhouette, a terrorist sitting on a lawn chair, under an umbrella, as a soldier served him a cocktail from a tray. In the background a man calling to prayer from a minaret/watch tower.

A small "ClubGitmo" logo over the left breast.

On the back, in big text, "What the fuck is rice pilaf?!?"

I'd pay for that.

But orange with small text? Nah.

Gabriella84 said:
What a great American! No wonder most countries hate us. :mm: :dev1:

http://store.rushlimbaugh.com/Default.aspx

Do not criticize the fountainhead of wisdom known as Rush. The only appropriate reaction to him is to memorize and repeat.......repeat.....repeat.......repeat......repeat......repeat....otherwise you may end up asking for "special rights". No need to scrutinize anything he says because he's always right.

Except when he says drug addicts should be put in jail. Only certain drug addicts should be put in jail, right Rush?

Ordered my shirts last week.

And the left hates Rush only because they cannot debate and defeat Rush, he's too intellectual for them interspersed with humour and knows them better than they know theirselves.

Nice to see all the Dittoheads running to his defense.
I am saving my money for the Rush Limbaugh souveneir Gitmo cattle prod. :salute:

Gabriella84 said:
Nice to see all the Dittoheads running to his defense.
I am saving my money for the Rush Limbaugh souveneir Gitmo cattle prod. :salute:

Very intellectual response, but am I stupid to expect more from you?

nucular said:
Do not criticize the fountainhead of wisdom known as Rush. The only appropriate reaction to him is to memorize and repeat.......repeat.....repeat.......repeat......repeat......repeat....otherwise you may end up asking for "special rights". No need to scrutinize anything he says because he's always right.

Except when he says drug addicts should be put in jail. Only certain drug addicts should be put in jail, right Rush?

He's a brilliant mind and excellent debater. he would eat you alive.

Do you still not understand special rights? It's standard english. It's hilarious that you think this is some sort of code phrase.

You know what's a code phrase? "Choice".

rtwngAvngr said:
He's a brilliant mind and excellent debater. he would eat you alive.

Do you still not understand special rights? It's standard english. It's hilarious that you think this is some sort of code phrase.

You know what's a code phrase? "Choice".

No I don't understand "special rights" in the context Rush used it. He said that homosexuals wanting to get married expect "special rights". Of course they are asking for equal rights, not special.
:boohoo:

nucular said:
No I don't understand "special rights" in the context Rush used it. He said that homosexuals wanting to get married expect "special rights". Of course they are asking for equal rights, not special.

They want the definition of marriage changed for them. They feel special. Marriage is a religious covenant and has ALWAYS been man and woman. The secular world wants to make it their own and change it's meaning, that's asking for something special. "Could you please alter reality for us, we're special?"

Get it, denso?

nucular said:

You may disagree that someone is asking for special rights, but you obviously understand the term.

rtwngAvngr said:
They want the definition of marriage changed for them. They feel special. Marriage is a religious covenant and has ALWAYS been man and woman. The secular world wants to make it their own and change it's meaning, that's asking for something special. "Could you please alter reality for us, we're special?"

Get it, denso?

blunt...I like that...tell gabby the same..they are a great match! :poke:

archangel said:
blunt...I like that...tell gabby the same..they are a great match! :poke:

Blunt is my middle name!

Conciseness throws libs off their game. They are forced to realize that in all their hot air, they have no good point.

nucular said:

Homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists are born with the same inalienable rights as all other Americans, asking to change morality and existing laws so they can attempt to legitimize their perversion is asking for "special rights". Anything else we can help you with today sparky?

Don't try and argue, what I posted is unarguable.

OCA said:
Homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists are born with the same inalienable rights as all other Americans, asking to change morality and existing laws so they can attempt to legitimize their perversion is asking for "special rights". Anything else we can help you with today sparky?

Don't try and argue, what I posted is unarguable.

everyone is now on the same page...Nucular and Gabby are a couple..this was a 'sheist' job from beginning to end of story...c'mon gabby made a comment that set me to thinking...she/he said I am a 30' C'''humm just a matter of time before the cards played out... :clap: :huh:

Forum List

Back