Rush mocks Gitmo, then profits from it

If I could take it back to the original topic starter for a moment:

Gabby,

Why shouldn't Limbaugh be able to joke about Gitmo if he chooses to? I understand that you find his material tacky at best and disgusting at worst...but doesn't he have the right to do it if he chooses?

I find t-shirts and hats that say things like "The only Bush I like is my own." tacky and demonstrate that the person wearing the logo has a lack of ability to formulate real reasons to oppose the President and is simply following the "its cool to rebel" ideology so prevalent right now...but I would never stop you from wearing it if you chose to.

Do you honestly think that the rest of the world hates us because of one radio host that isn't listened to by the vast majority of the United States sells tacky items on his website? I think that you are giving Limbaugh a lot more credit than he deserves.

It is a mistake to say that we are hated because of a t-shirt...because of a movie...because of a small blurb about a Koran being mistreated...these are not the reasons we are hated...these are things that insane people are pointing to to justify their criminal, murderous behavior. We should stop directing so much energy wagging our fingers at people for these things that are completely protected by freedom of speech, and start dealing with the real reasons the fanatics are trying to kill us.

GotZoom said:

playing with gabby/nucular et al..they are playing with your minds...30 C RING A BELL..THATS WHAT GABBY CLAIMED TO BE IN ANOTHER post....Not rocket science to figure this one out! :huh:

Gem said:

Gabby,

Why shouldn't Limbaugh be able to joke about Gitmo if he chooses to? I understand that you find his material tacky at best and disgusting at worst...but doesn't he have the right to do it if he chooses?

I find t-shirts and hats that say things like "The only Bush I like is my own." tacky and demonstrate that the person wearing the logo has a lack of ability to formulate real reasons to oppose the President and is simply following the "its cool to rebel" ideology so prevalent right now...but I would never stop you from wearing it if you chose to.

Do you honestly think that the rest of the world hates us because of one radio host that isn't listened to by the vast majority of the United States sells tacky items on his website? I think that you are giving Limbaugh a lot more credit than he deserves.

It is a mistake to say that we are hated because of a t-shirt...because of a movie...because of a small blurb about a Koran being mistreated...these are not the reasons we are hated...these are things that insane people are pointing to to justify their criminal, murderous behavior. We should stop directing so much energy wagging our fingers at people for these things that are completely protected by freedom of speech, and start dealing with the real reasons the fanatics are trying to kill us.

How's this smackdown feel, gabby? You sore?

Gem said:

Gabby,

You are really sweet and I understand your need to consult...however gabby is a fraud as is nucular...they have drug this issue into submission to those who show compassion....it has absolutely nothing to do with the WOT just homosexual rights...you have been hoodwinked... as the old saying goes! :mm:

Gabriella84 said:
What a great American! No wonder most countries hate us. :mm: :dev1:

http://store.rushlimbaugh.com/Default.aspx

Right, because Club Gitmo shirts are so much more inflaming and offensive than a U.S. Senator claiming we're Nazis, Soveits, and Pol Pot. I mean, how can you not make fun of Club Gitmo? These terrorists get far better treatment than the people fighting for our freedom, then complain about how badly they're treated. If I ate as well as our sworn enemies, I'd be fat. I mean, the temperature conditions here are harsher than in Gitmo and they're claiming it's torture. I have to listen to rap music blaring from my neighbors and some people's cars, and they're claiming that's torture. Gitmo makes fun of itself.

:trolls: :gives:

Attachments

• $wtlw20.gif
    $wtlw20.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 80
Gabriella84 said:
Rush is also a druggie, a racist, a homophobe and a psychopath.

Can you prove any of this? Or are you just doing your typical lib thing when unable to muster an argument? Throwing out some words in the hopes one will stick.

Gabby you are an open book, I know which move you will make and what you will say before you do, you're so boringly predictable and unoriginal.

In stark contrast Air America stole money from Children's programs in order to put their opinion on the air because they have so far made no money.

Rush Limbaugh is mocking the left and their characterization of GITMO as a Gulag. He does this by contrasting how well they are treated there to what an Gulag was and then exaggerates it to make it funny. This actual original idea has netted him some cash by selling Club GITMO shirts.

Just like you can purchase Club Fed shirts.

P.S. Here is a link to the thread where I got the Air America info...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23529

no1tovote4 said:
In stark contrast Air America stole money from Children's programs in order to put their opinion on the air because they have so far made no money.

And in fact have bounced checks to employees, typical of libs though.

OCA said:
And in fact have bounced checks to employees, typical of libs though.

now that was blunt and too the point...kudos...take note gabby poo! :clap:

Forum List

Back