Rush Limpnoodle 'Obama reacted to fast to Haiti'

I think he did a good thing by jumping on the Haiti eathquake as quickly as he did. I just wish he's jumped on the underware bomber just as quickly. Kinda makes you wonder where his priorities are.

Videos from his program today:

Limbaugh: Obama discussed Haitian earthquake sooner than attempted Christmas bombing; "Did he apologize for America?" | Media Matters for America

After earthquake, Rush says Haiti produces "zilch, zero, nada," asks when Obama will call for Aristide to be returned | Media Matters for America

http://www.sphere.com/politics/artic...quake/19315905

I fail to see how he can compare the xmas attack and an earthquake.. There is no need to investigate anything.. We know it was an earthquake.. Well.. Ok.. People with brains do.. Obama waited until he knew what happened to make comments on the xmas attack.. A very smart and prudent move.. Obviously to smart for limpnoodles there..

I think Rush has sunk to a new low and shows the hatred and racism of the republican party.. It is truely sad that half of our natiin is this hatefull and angry..

None the less.. Everyone that listens to Rush is just as ignorant and stupid as he is.. No wait.. You all are more stupid.. He is the one at least doing the talking.. You all are just being fed your hate speach of the day..

Obama rushed to the mike when a Cambridge prof was arrested in his own home and said the police were acting "Stupid"....which is another way of saying "Racist" without knowing the facts.

He rushes in front of the camera at the drop of a hat if it's an issue that he cares about. If he doesn't care then it takes awhile....even days....and only if he's badgered into it by the press. 3 Days for the Christmas bomber....how many days for the Ft. Hood massacre???

No...Rush is spot on. And you call him a racist for pointing out what should be obvious.

It's an Accurate Observation, but being First to Observe it in the Face of such Devistation only Gives Limbaugh's Detractors MORE Ammo on him...

:)

peace...

I think he did a good thing by jumping on the Haiti eathquake as quickly as he did. I just wish he's jumped on the underware bomber just as quickly. Kinda makes you wonder where his priorities are.

All surrounding passengers had already jumped on the underwear bomber. The immediate threat was over. What did you expect him to do that wasn't already being done?

All surrounding passengers had already jumped on the underwear bomber. The immediate threat was over. What did you expect him to do that wasn't already being done?

He could have shown some concern. He could have interrupted his golf game to at least reassure the American People at the time that it happened. Not threee days later. That would have been nice. It would show that he is on top of things. Not much to ask from the Prez.

well maybe those people you criticize for being stupid know the difference between the words "to"and "too" so in that sense they are certainly smarter than you.

Moral of the story:

Don't write a post calling other people stupid unless you can spell and know the rules of grammar.

Oh fuck you and your grammar shit!! I guess this means you have nothing to say about the op?? Thousands of people dying, Rush is making a fool of himself and you are worried about spelling??

Damn dude!! Talk about pond scum!!

And my statements are gramatically correct!! I spelled to correctly!!

So no your an idiot!!

One ! per sentence is sufficient.

And it's.... "So no, YOU'RE an idiot".... which, in fact, makes you an idiot.

Unbelievable that with people dying and suffering Rush chooses to make political fodder of relief aid. It is a sad reflection on our society that there are people who eat this stuff up
Plus he politicizes it by LYING, as usual!

Nowhere do you have to give contact info to Obama to make a donation, and video of Obama's speech FOLLOWS the donation info rather than precedes the info as the pathological liar claims. And a transcript of Obama's remarks are a link you have to click on to DIG up, also FOLLOWING the donation info.

Obama Leaps into Action on Haiti
January 13, 2010
CALLER:* Mega Rush Baby dittos.* My question is, why did Obama in the sound bite you played earlier, when he's talking about if you wanted to donate some money, you can go to WhiteHouse.gov --

RUSH:* Yeah.

CALLER: -- to direct you how to do so.* If I want to donate money to the Red Cross, why do I need to go to the WhiteHouse.gov page and --

RUSH:* Exactly.* Would you trust that the money is going to go to Haiti?

CALLER:* No.

RUSH:* Would you trust that your name is going to end up on a mailing list for the Obama people to start asking you for campaign donations for him and other causes.

CALLER:* Absolutely.

RUSH:* Absolutely right.

RUSH:* Well, I'm glad you did and I'm glad you called, Carol.* Thanks very much.* I had somebody go to WhiteHouse.gov to see what the donation process is.* And this is all the guidance you get on donating to Haiti at the White House site.* What I'm going to read to you is buried in a very long blog post about what Obama said about the earthquake.* You get that first, you gotta read what Obama said, the maximum leader, you gotta read what he says and then you get to the bottom and here's what it says.* "You can also help, immediately, by donating to the Red Cross to assist the relief effort.* Contribute online here, or donate $10 to be charged to your cell phone bill by texting Haiti.* Find more ways to help through the Center for International Disaster Information."* So that's all the guidance you get.* Now, that's pretty easy, text Haiti and you're gonna get billed for ten bucks and that money ostensibly is going to go to Haiti.

The White House
Help for Haiti | The White House

The White House Blog
Help for Haiti
Posted by Jesse Lee on January 13, 2010 at 09:53 AM EST
The President has been receiving updates on the urgent situation in Haiti late into last night and throughout the day, and top members of his team have been convening to formulate the government response.**
You can also help immediately by donating to the Red Cross to assist the relief effort. Contribute online to the Red Cross, or donate $10 to be charged to your cell phone bill by texting "HAITI" to "90999."* Find more ways to help through the Center for International Disaster Information.
Families of Americans living in Haiti are encouraged to contact the State Department at 888-407-4747.
Update: Watch the President's remarks this morning below, or read the transcript.

I worry about what Rush Limbaugh say's about as much as I do, Chrissy Mattews, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow.:lol:

Last edited:
False representation of Limbaugh's words yet again.

He actually called on America to help, and noted when tragedies like this happen, America is the one the world turns to again and again because we are the ones capable of providing that kind of help more so than anyone else.

He also went on to explain that even though economic times are tough in America, Americans would still give as much aid as they could - because that is what Americans do. We are not the selfish, dangerous people that the anti-American crowd attempts to portray.

And yes, Limbaugh made note of how quickly Obama called a press conference on this issue vs other recent events and questioned why that was - which is a perfectly acceptable thing to do. He also hinted that the leadership in Haiti is corrupt, implying that much of this aid they are now calling for will likely not be best utilized for the people of Haiti as they have been suppressed by various regimes with a long history of taking aid to enhance their own position and power - Haiti is entirely dependent upon the funding from the U.N. and other outside sources.

Hopefully such legit groups as the Red Cross can minimize the corruption that will take place as hundreds of millions in donations pour into the country to help - but likely there will still prove to be outright theft by various public officials in that downtrodden country.

lol, and leave it to media matters to rush in and post their nasty commentary about what Rush what has to say, just so they can smear him AGAIN..what a joke.

mediamatters is a JOKE

You think it's a mediamatters thing? That's odd because I heard conservatives Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan referring to what Limbaugh said as deplorable and inexcusable.

False representation of Limbaugh's words yet again.

He actually called on America to help, and noted when tragedies like this happen, America is the one the world turns to again and again because we are the ones capable of providing that kind of help more so than anyone else.

He also went on to explain that even though economic times are tough in America, Americans would still give as much aid as they could - because that is what Americans do. We are not the selfish, dangerous people that the anti-American crowd attempts to portray.

And yes, Limbaugh made note of how quickly Obama called a press conference on this issue vs other recent events and questioned why that was - which is a perfectly acceptable thing to do. He also hinted that the leadership in Haiti is corrupt, implying that much of this aid they are now calling for will likely not be best utilized for the people of Haiti as they have been suppressed by various regimes with a long history of taking aid to enhance their own position and power - Haiti is entirely dependent upon the funding from the U.N. and other outside sources.

Hopefully such legit groups as the Red Cross can minimize the corruption that will take place as hundreds of millions in donations pour into the country to help - but likely there will still prove to be outright theft by various public officials in that downtrodden country.

Of course, quoting Limbaugh verbatim is now a false representation.

I'm amazed there are people paid to record everything Rush limbaugh says.

I'm impressed with some of the more right wing posters on this board this morning...first a thread about Pat Robertson and everyone denies his importance and now this thread and further denials of Limbaugh's importance. I can agree with that. :clap2:

Pat Robertson is one of the root causes of modern wingnuttery. They'd like to forget that he was surprisingly successful in 1988 running in the Republican primaries as the CONSERVATIVE ALTERNATIVE to George Bush Sr.

You come off it, Majikmyst

Politics is about power. Obtaining or maintaining Power. So what if Propagandists for Party A makes an outrageous statement, the real question is" Does it weakens the opposition?"

Yes--Limbaugh has done his job.

lol, and leave it to media matters to rush in and post their nasty commentary about what Rush what has to say, just so they can smear him AGAIN..what a joke.

mediamatters is a JOKE

You think it's a mediamatters thing? That's odd because I heard conservatives Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan referring to what Limbaugh said as deplorable and inexcusable.

and I'm suppose to care what some other talking heads have to say about it..I thought Harry Reid's words about the reasons why running Obama for President (he was light skinned and could bring on a negro dialect when needed) was deplorable, but life continued on, didn't it.

That's odd because I heard conservatives Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan referring to what Limbaugh said as deplorable and inexcusable.

On MSNBC?

-TSO

Yes, CONSERVATIVE Joe Scarborough has his own 3 hour morning show on MSNBC, which is something that seems to have either escaped or been ignored by those who insist MSNBC is leftwing all day every day.

mediamatters is a JOKE

Lots of people have opinions...

I love how you've hopped on the Scarborough and Buchanan bandwagons and consider them credible now...LOL

Forum List

Back