Rush Limpnoodle 'Obama reacted to fast to Haiti'

I think he did a good thing by jumping on the Haiti eathquake as quickly as he did. I just wish he's jumped on the underware bomber just as quickly. Kinda makes you wonder where his priorities are.

All surrounding passengers had already jumped on the underwear bomber. The immediate threat was over. What did you expect him to do that wasn't already being done?

He could have shown some concern. He could have interrupted his golf game to at least reassure the American People at the time that it happened. Not threee days later. That would have been nice. It would show that he is on top of things. Not much to ask from the Prez.

I am sure you said the same thing about Bush who took 6 days to respond (from his ranch of course) about the shoe bomber.

Obama took 3 days. (You really look like a silly goose here, again.)

Unbelievable that with people dying and suffering Rush chooses to make political fodder of relief aid. It is a sad reflection on our society that there are people who eat this stuff up

Lol. You don't give a shit about Haiti. You just hate Rush and republicans.

There isn't ANYONE who doesn't Care about that Massive Loss of Life in an Already Shithole of an Existence...

What is Sick is that Rush did what he did Yesterday... And it is Sick, just as it's Sick that the Left is Patting Barry on the Back for his Quick Response to Haiti in Comparison to (43)'s Supposedly "Slow" Response to Katrina...

Shitty is as Shitty does and there's a LOT of Shit on the Hands of BOTH Sides right now.

:)

peace...

All surrounding passengers had already jumped on the underwear bomber. The immediate threat was over. What did you expect him to do that wasn't already being done?

He could have shown some concern. He could have interrupted his golf game to at least reassure the American People at the time that it happened. Not threee days later. That would have been nice. It would show that he is on top of things. Not much to ask from the Prez.

I am sure you said the same thing about Bush who took 6 days to respond (from his ranch of course) about the shoe bomber.

Source...

peace...

well maybe those people you criticize for being stupid know the difference between the words "to"and "too" so in that sense they are certainly smarter than you.

Moral of the story:

Don't write a post calling other people stupid unless you can spell and know the rules of grammar.

Oh fuck you and your grammar shit!! I guess this means you have nothing to say about the op?? Thousands of people dying, Rush is making a fool of himself and you are worried about spelling??

Damn dude!! Talk about pond scum!!

And my statements are gramatically correct!! I spelled to correctly!!

So no your an idiot!!

Grammatically not gramatically.

In the OP, "to" should have been spelled "too".

You're (you are), not your (possessive). Like this:

"You're an idiot."

Someone's gotta do it . . . .

Attachments

• $Grammar_Nazi_normal_thumb.jpg
    $Grammar_Nazi_normal_thumb.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 61
well maybe those people you criticize for being stupid know the difference between the words "to"and "too" so in that sense they are certainly smarter than you.

Moral of the story:

Don't write a post calling other people stupid unless you can spell and know the rules of grammar.

Oh fuck you and your grammar shit!! I guess this means you have nothing to say about the op?? Thousands of people dying, Rush is making a fool of himself and you are worried about spelling??

Damn dude!! Talk about pond scum!!

And my statements are gramatically correct!! I spelled to correctly!!

So no your an idiot!!

Grammatically not gramatically.

In the OP, "to" should have been spelled "too".

You're (you are), not your (possessive). Like this:

"You're an idiot."

Someone's gotta do it . . . .

:rofl:

peace...

lol, and leave it to media matters to rush in and post their nasty commentary about what Rush what has to say, just so they can smear him AGAIN..what a joke.

mediamatters is a JOKE

You think it's a mediamatters thing? That's odd because I heard conservatives Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan referring to what Limbaugh said as deplorable and inexcusable.

Lots of people have opinions...

I love how you've hopped on the Scarborough and Buchanan bandwagons and consider them credible now...LOL

They are to righty's. I think you missed the ship again.

Source...

peace...

You are kidding righty? You are honestly saying you didnt know it took Bush 6 days and obama 72 hours?

I know they dont talk about how long it took bush on fox buy you cant be that ignorant. OH wait, .......disregard.

Unbelievable that with people dying and suffering Rush chooses to make political fodder of relief aid. It is a sad reflection on our society that there are people who eat this stuff up

the only problem with this is that you fail to go after your lefty loonies using this as political fodder against bush....and iirc you have actually joined in and used this to show bush's incompetence....

Source...

peace...

You are kidding righty? You are honestly saying you didnt know it took Bush 6 days and obama 72 hours?

I know they dont talk about how long it took bush on fox buy you cant be that ignorant. OH wait, .......disregard.

I just Asked for Source... Are you Incapable of Providing it?

It's gonna be Difficult, but I bet you can.

peace...

Videos from his program today:

Limbaugh: Obama discussed Haitian earthquake sooner than attempted Christmas bombing; "Did he apologize for America?" | Media Matters for America

After earthquake, Rush says Haiti produces "zilch, zero, nada," asks when Obama will call for Aristide to be returned | Media Matters for America

http://www.sphere.com/politics/artic...quake/19315905

I fail to see how he can compare the xmas attack and an earthquake.. There is no need to investigate anything.. We know it was an earthquake.. Well.. Ok.. People with brains do.. Obama waited until he knew what happened to make comments on the xmas attack.. A very smart and prudent move.. Obviously to smart for limpnoodles there..

I think Rush has sunk to a new low and shows the hatred and racism of the republican party.. It is truely sad that half of our natiin is this hatefull and angry..

None the less.. Everyone that listens to Rush is just as ignorant and stupid as he is.. No wait.. You all are more stupid.. He is the one at least doing the talking.. You all are just being fed your hate speach of the day..

Rush was already an asshole, so this sort of thing is nothing new.

I don't have a problem with his "zero, zilch, nada" comment, other than the fact that now is not the time to be using this issue to score political points. Haiti does effectively produce nothing, but that's a conversation for a month from now, not today. A man of Rush's broadcasting experience should know very well how insensitive and indeed insulting such a comment would appear.

His comments about Obama getting on TV within 24 hours when it took 3 days after the attempted Christmas bombing are ridiculous. Obama had to move very quickly. There are people dying, trapped under mountains of rubble. Within days, disease is going to set in and thousands more lives will be lost that way, unless there is immediate action by the international community to give these people some help. The POTUS is always the most visible face of the international community and the world often looks to the POTUS to take the lead (not least in terms of cost). Obama's response thus far has been commendable.

I don't think Rush was trying to imply that Obama should have waited longer, merely that his response at Christmas should have been sooner. I agree with him that 3 days is too long for Obama to have taken to make a statement, but for Rush to link the 2 events is beyond absurd.

What is about the left? they can't talk about Obama without throwing Bush in there, wonder why that is..could it be they see Obama is an empty suit..:eusa_whistle:

There isn't ANYONE who doesn't Care about that Massive Loss of Life in an Already Shithole of an Existence...

What is Sick is that Rush did what he did Yesterday... And it is Sick, just as it's Sick that the Left is Patting Barry on the Back for his Quick Response to Haiti in Comparison to (43)'s Supposedly "Slow" Response to Katrina...

Shitty is as Shitty does and there's a LOT of Shit on the Hands of BOTH Sides right now.

peace...

If we care so much about Haitians, why do we turn them away in droves when they try to enter our country?

peace...

If we care so much about Haitians, why do we turn them away in droves when they try to enter our country?

Isn't there a difference between people wanting to live in America and people dying trapped under rubble?

the only problem with this is that you fail to go after your lefty loonies using this as political fodder against bush....and iirc you have actually joined in and used this to show bush's incompetence....

So by making that comparison you're admitting that Rush is the rightwing equivalent of the loonies on the left.

How many people where on that plane? Some 200? To people like Rush the lives of 200 Americans is worth more then the lives of 50 to 100 thousand Haitians. It's absolutely deplorable. There is no comparison between an almost attack that did not occur and could have killed a couple hundred and an Earthquake that's swallowed a whole city. Obama has no choice but to respond, not trying to take credit from him but the international community has no time to stall and discuss the situation behind the scenes.

The big difference between the earthquake and the damn almost-attack is: MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY DYING AND SUFFERING. If that plane had exploded Obama would have addressed the situation immediately, as the situation would warrant so, because people were at that time DYING.

Obama's priorities are on task. Millions of PEOPLE are in desparate need of aid and support. People loose track of this in their political spin. Though I don't know why we should be suprised, it's Limbaugh.

So by making that comparison you're admitting that Rush is the rightwing equivalent of the loonies on the left.

Sort of similar to many bots on this board constantly comparing Obama to Bush.

The big difference is Obama ran against Bush....in a way.

I think he did a good thing by jumping on the Haiti eathquake as quickly as he did. I just wish he's jumped on the underware bomber just as quickly. Kinda makes you wonder where his priorities are.

Umm seems we have forgotten about the shoe bomber Richard Reid...how fast did Bush react to that? Seems to me it took him SIXdays to respond...guess he couldnt be bothered on his vacation at the ranch to respond quickly! but I guess all is forgiven cause it was Bush and Obama doesnt deserve the same thing...silly me!

Forum List

Back