Rush Limpnoodle 'Obama reacted to fast to Haiti'

I worry about what Rush Limbaugh say's about as much as I do, Chrissy Mattews, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow.:lol:

Gotta agree.

Who gives a shit what Limbaugh says?? He's a fuckiing entertainer anything he says is irrelevant to me in my life. Jeeze.

Videos from his program today:

Limbaugh: Obama discussed Haitian earthquake sooner than attempted Christmas bombing; "Did he apologize for America?" | Media Matters for America

After earthquake, Rush says Haiti produces "zilch, zero, nada," asks when Obama will call for Aristide to be returned | Media Matters for America

http://www.sphere.com/politics/artic...quake/19315905

I fail to see how he can compare the xmas attack and an earthquake.. There is no need to investigate anything.. We know it was an earthquake.. Well.. Ok.. People with brains do.. Obama waited until he knew what happened to make comments on the xmas attack.. A very smart and prudent move.. Obviously to smart for limpnoodles there..

I think Rush has sunk to a new low and shows the hatred and racism of the republican party.. It is truely sad that half of our natiin is this hatefull and angry..

None the less.. Everyone that listens to Rush is just as ignorant and stupid as he is.. No wait.. You all are more stupid.. He is the one at least doing the talking.. You all are just being fed your hate speach of the day..

Um, okay. We get it. In your book referring to Abdulmutallab as an "isolated extremist" passes for a very smart and prudent move by the Community Organizer in Chief.

To all you conservative ASSHOLES out there...SHAME ON YOU...inconsiderate pricks....not everything is about politics especially this...50 thousand dead or dying and you make this about politics and Obama, FUCK ALL you low life pond scum cynical fucktards....GET A LIFE AND GROW THE FUCK UP! you all are an embarassment to human life and this country!

Where were the Haitians and their government when New Orleans was flooded? Or when the earthquake hit San Francisco?

Just asking.

They were busy being dirt poor while we were all preoccupied with the whole "superpower" thingy.

mediamatters wouldn't have their "smear" site if it wasn't for Rush..of course we can now add Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Michelle Buachman..

They've been trying to discredit Rush for how many years, but all it seems to do is increase the people who now listen to him...that is way more funny than mediamatters itself..:lol:

mediamatters wouldn't have their "smear" site if it wasn't for Rush..of course we can now add Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Michelle Buachman..

They've been trying to discredit Rush for how many years, but all it seems to do is increase the people who now listen to him...that is way more funny than mediamatters itself..:lol:

If Rush, Beck, Hannity, etc were honest brokers there would be no need for media matters.

Chicken or egg?

Mediamatters is a hack leftist site...

That often exposes Rush's bull shit ...

Bullshit is in the eye of the beholder...

Mediamatters remains a leftist hack site with a decidedly leftist bias... One has to take that into account when evaluating any "exposed bullshit"...

Besides, doesn't Rush claim that he's only correct 98% of the time?....lol

Mediamatters is a hack leftist site...

Mediamatters remains a leftist hack site with a decidedly leftist bias... One has to take that into account when evaluating any "exposed bullshit"...

You wont hear any disagreement from me that it's a leftist site with a leftist bias.

It serves it's purpose though.

Rush is far from pure as the driven snow.

You wont hear any disagreement from me that it's a leftist site with a leftist bias.

It serves its purpose to those who believe it's bias...

Kinda like saying Alex Jones surves it's purpose to the troofers...

We're all far from pure as the driven snow, btw...

Wonder if Lush has sent any money to relief efforts?..Or is he just spending his time making this into a Political Issue?..

It serves its purpose to those who believe it's bias...

Kinda like saying Alex Jones surves it's purpose to the troofers...

We're all far from pure as the driven snow, btw...

Kinda like Rush serves his purpose to the people who believe his bias ...

And the wheel goes round and round ...

That's odd because I heard conservatives Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan referring to what Limbaugh said as deplorable and inexcusable.

On MSNBC?

-TSO

Yes, CONSERVATIVE Joe Scarborough has his own 3 hour morning show on MSNBC, which is something that seems to have either escaped or been ignored by those who insist MSNBC is leftwing all day every day.

NOt so. I watch Morning Joe every morning before I go to work. LIke Joe a lot and he never pulls punches when he's swinging at both parties.

Videos from his program today:

Limbaugh: Obama discussed Haitian earthquake sooner than attempted Christmas bombing; "Did he apologize for America?" | Media Matters for America

After earthquake, Rush says Haiti produces "zilch, zero, nada," asks when Obama will call for Aristide to be returned | Media Matters for America

http://www.sphere.com/politics/artic...quake/19315905

I fail to see how he can compare the xmas attack and an earthquake.. There is no need to investigate anything.. We know it was an earthquake.. Well.. Ok.. People with brains do.. Obama waited until he knew what happened to make comments on the xmas attack.. A very smart and prudent move.. Obviously to smart for limpnoodles there..

I think Rush has sunk to a new low and shows the hatred and racism of the republican party.. It is truely sad that half of our natiin is this hatefull and angry..

None the less.. Everyone that listens to Rush is just as ignorant and stupid as he is.. No wait.. You all are more stupid.. He is the one at least doing the talking.. You all are just being fed your hate speach of the day..

Too "compassionate conservatives" any reaction that is less than a week after the event is "too fast".

This whole thing reminds of the scene from Major League where the dude crushes a ball off the Indians and one fan in the bleechers goes, "No, it's too high," as the ball flies over their heads and out of the ballpark.

Unbelievable that with people dying and suffering Rush chooses to make political fodder of relief aid. It is a sad reflection on our society that there are people who eat this stuff up

Lol. You don't give a shit about Haiti. You just hate Rush and republicans.

And they haven't a clue as to satire and humor.

Are you serious? How many times are you going to use that as an excuse for Rush? I understand its all you have as a defense, but sometimes just stop and dont say anything. It will blow over in a few days and be added to the many, many dumnb things Rush has said.

Forum List

Back