Rush Limbaugh Radio Show

Originally posted by Bush_is_a_MORON
Boy! You guys are sharp! And mean too. Why dont you come back to Crawford with me and play in the dung heaps. Crawford has a lot of em ya know. Big ones. I think it will really relaxe you guys and you will get some exercise too. Did I mention Crawford has sheep?

:cof:

Boy! You guys are sharp! And mean too. Why dont you come back to Crawford with me and play in the dung heaps. Crawford has a lot of em ya know. Big ones. I think it will really relaxe you guys and you will get some exercise too. Did I mention Crawford has sheep?

4 troll posts

Bye!

Originally posted by menewa
I'm sure if you keep up this level of intolerance and hate, Jesus Christ will certainly hold a special spot for you in the eternal kingdom.

If you have something objective to address to me, please do. If this kind of drivel is all you can come up with little buddy, then if I want any shit out of you I'll squeeze your head.

The Contras were brutal killers that routinely slayed labor leaders and clergy members attempting to protect the poor. Star Wars is unworkable and overpriced and serves nothing but enriching the military-industrial complex and making the world a more dangerous place. And the strength of our military lies in our Air Force, which is extremely wasteful in terms of fuel consumption and relies completely on mass quantities of oil to operate. The top three oil countries are Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran, respectively, all dangerous regions. The need to maintain and create our wasteful machines of war drives more war. I don't see anything positive about funding Contras, funding Star War or having an overwhelming military force. Plenty of countries have very small militaries and they are a lot safer than us.

It's called fighting communism. Communism kills. You're the most naive person I've seen in a while. Freedom works. Power motivated personalities, like most modern libs, seek tyranny and control over others, but they mask their desires in rosy terms, like "fairness" and "equality" and the most insidious cover for racism against whites, "diversity".

Our jets use too much fuel? You're a silly goose.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
It's called fighting communism. Communism kills. You're the most naive person I've seen in a while. Freedom works. Power motivated personalities, like most modern libs, seek tyranny and control over others, but they mask their desires in rosy terms, like "fairness" and "equality" and the most insidious cover for racism against whites, "diversity".

Our jets use too much fuel? You're a silly goose.

The jet fuel bit is not that silly. Our planet will most likely reach peak oil production within the next 20 years. Considering how much of our economy is reliant on oil production, I don't see the wisdom in wasting it on the excesses of fighter jets. No other country in the world even has a decent Air Force. Why do we continue to pour somuch money into our own jet fighter programs and then waste millions of barrels of oil a year flying them over the woods of North Carolina in nonstop training exercises? You should check out the money our defense budget invest in making more and more pointless flying death machines. Al Qaeda, our greatest enemy don't even have Humvees that I know of. We should spend more money on intel ops rather than ridiculous jets.

As for communism, I agree that the large Communists countries such as the former-USSR and now China and N. Korea were and are great impediments to individual freedoms. They were ruled by corrupt individuals who went to great lengths to stifle dissent, no bill of rights to be seen. I am in no way condoning those regimes or their governing tactics. Communism works much better in theory than it ever has in reality.
My complaint is the way the US govt., particularly the CIA and the many presidential administrations, both Dem and Rep, handled the problem throughout the years. Much less dangerous and violent means could probably have been deployed. In fact, when Raegan finally used diplomacy with the Soviets the Cold War began to end. The build up of arms and global espionage in third world countries was a gruesome and dangerous sideshow.
And if you want to talk about racism, the cold war was the epitomy of a racist war. Who was our number one enemy?: The Soviets, the whitest mothers fuckers on the planet. But during the cold war, we took out agresssions on poor brown people, whether it be in Asia, Africa or Latin America.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
If you have something objective to address to me, please do. If this kind of drivel is all you can come up with little buddy, then if I want any shit out of you I'll squeeze your head.

I hope love one day replaces the anger you hold in your heart. Why don't you put down that budweiser pick up a bong.

from Wiki

"...The Contra war unfolded differently in the northern and southern zones of Nicaragua. Contras based in Costa Rica operated in Nicaragua's Atlantic Coast, which is sparsely populated by indigenous groups including the Miskito, Sumu, Rama, Garifuno, and Mestizo. Unlike western Nicaragua, which is Spanish-speaking, the Atlantic Coast is predominantly English-speaking and was largely ignored by the Somoza regime. The costeños did not participate in the uprising against Somoza and viewed Sandinismo with suspicion from the outset. Lacking support from the population, Sandinista troops committed their worst human rights abuses on the Atlantic Coast, including the forcible relocation of 8,500 Miskito from their land as well as killing or imprisoning indigenous people suspected of collaborating with contras. On two separate occasions in 1981 and 1982, Sandinista troops committed massacres in which dozens of indigenous people were killed and buried in common graves.

In the mid-1980s, however, the Sandinista government acknowledged errors in its dealings with the Atlantic Coast and successfully negotiated an end to the southern front of the Contra war. In fulfillment of the terms of that negotiation, the Nicaraguan National Assembly unanimously passed an Autonomy Law in 1987 that made Nicaragua the first American nation to recognize its multiethnic nature, guaranteeing the economic, cultural, linguistic and religious rights demanded by the indigenous groups of the Atlantic Coast.

According to Amnesty International, political prisoners in Sandinista prisons, such as in Las Tejas, were beaten, deprived of sleep and tortured with electric shocks. They were denied food and water and kept in dark cubicles that had a surface of less than one square meter, known as chiquitas ("little ones"). These cubicles were too small to sit up in and had no sanitation and almost no ventilation

On February 26, 1990, Nicaragua held its second national election following the 1979 revolution, and this time the Sandinistas lost to the United Nicaraguan Opposition, an alliance of 14 opposition parties ranging from the ultra-conservative business organization COSEP to the Nicaraguan Communist Party. UNO's candidate, Violeta Barrios de Chamorro, replaced Daniel Ortega as president of Nicaragua.

After their loss, some of the Sandinista leaders held part of the property that had been nationalized by the FSLN government. This process became known as the piñata and was tolerated by the new government. Prominent Sandinistas also created a number of nongovermental organizations to promote their ideas and social goals, such as the Augusto César Sandino Foundation (FACS).

Daniel Ortega remained the head of the FSLN, but his brother Humberto resigned from the party and remained at the head of the Sandinista Army, becoming a close confidante and supporter of Chamorro. The party also experienced a number of internal divisions, with prominent Sandinistas such as Ernesto Cardenal and Sergio Ramírez resigning to protest what they described as heavy-handed domination of the party by Daniel Ortega. Ramírez also founded a separate political party, the Movement for the Renovation of Sandinismo (MRS). In the 1996 Nicaraguan election, Ortega and Ramírez both campaigned unsuccessfully as presidential candidates on behalf of their respective parties, with Ortega receiving 43 percent of the vote while Arnoldo Alemán of the Liberal Constitutionalist Party received 51 percent."

Every body must get stoned, once or twice.

nbdysfu.

I liked the link. However, the info you decided to extropolate from the source and post on this thread left out the many goods that the Sandinistas did for the poor and tribal people in Nicarauga.

The atrocities you pulled out that were committed by the Sandinistas did not occur until after Reagan's goon squads, the Contras, began rampaging the countrysides. It's right there in the link you provided. Why you chose to pull out these couple of paragraphs out of context I don't know?

The jet fuel bit is not that silly. Our planet will most likely reach peak oil production within the next 20 years. Considering how much of our economy is reliant on oil production, I don't see the wisdom in wasting it on the excesses of fighter jets. No other country in the world even has a decent Air Force. Why do we continue to pour somuch money into our own jet fighter programs and then waste millions of barrels of oil a year flying them over the woods of North Carolina in nonstop training exercises? You should check out the money our defense budget invest in making more and more pointless flying death machines. Al Qaeda, our greatest enemy don't even have Humvees that I know of. We should spend more money on intel ops rather than ridiculous jets.

As for communism, I agree that the large Communists countries such as the former-USSR and now China and N. Korea were and are great impediments to individual freedoms. They were ruled by corrupt individuals who went to great lengths to stifle dissent, no bill of rights to be seen. I am in no way condoning those regimes or their governing tactics. Communism works much better in theory than it ever has in reality.
My complaint is the way the US govt., particularly the CIA and the many presidential administrations, both Dem and Rep, handled the problem throughout the years. Much less dangerous and violent means could probably have been deployed. In fact, when Raegan finally used diplomacy with the Soviets the Cold War began to end. The build up of arms and global espionage in third world countries was a gruesome and dangerous sideshow.
And if you want to talk about racism, the cold war was the epitomy of a racist war. Who was our number one enemy?: The Soviets, the whitest mothers fuckers on the planet. But during the cold war, we took out agresssions on poor brown people, whether it be in Asia, Africa or Latin America.

On your environmental concerns, blah blah blah. The environment is important, but your priorities are inverted. It's not as important as protecting freedom.

We defeated the Soviet Union not through diplomacy, but through the superiority of our economic system, which provided enough capital to outspend them on defense. Though reagan was a good diplomat, it's not his diplomacy alone that allowed us to win.

The cold war was racist? Those are the countries where The soviet union was focusing their aggression, so that' where we had to focus ours. Do you get anything?

What else could we PROBABLY have done to defeat the soviet empire? Had a group hug and passed a j?

Hey psychoblues. What's the matter, too ashamed to come on here trying to spend the debased coin of your prior humiliated identity?

I hope love one day replaces the anger you hold in your heart. Why don't you put down that budweiser pick up a bong.

I always enjoy an exchange with a pompous, self-righteous, holier-than-thou bible thumper with a superiority complex.

Don't try to take me on, sonny. I've fished with bait that was smarter than you.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
I always enjoy an exchange with a pompous, self-righteous, holier-than-thou bible thumper with a superiority complex.

Don't try to take me on, sonny. I've fished with bait that was smarter than you.

Yeah it's obvious you've already played all the cards in your deck. You resorted to name calling on your first reply.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Hmmm, what makes you say that?

I got the information from a column in Saturday's Washington Post written by an expert in the energy field.
He said that we are already pulling out less oil than is being consumed. We consume 10 barrels for every 6 barrels that are being extracted.
It only makes since. Oil is a limited resource. There were only so many dinosaurs.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

What else could we PROBABLY have done to defeat the soviet empire? Had a group hug and passed a j?

That probably would have gone a lot further than you think. All we need is love.

I got the information from a column in Saturday's Washington Post written by an expert in the energy field.
He said that we are already pulling out less oil than is being consumed. We consume 10 barrels for every 6 barrels that are being extracted.
It only makes since. Oil is a limited resource. There were only so many dinosaurs.
So post a link.

Originally posted by acludem
I would gently remind those of you claiming a liberal bias in this case that the Presidents through the times of these articles were Franklin D. Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman, both Democrats, both considered very liberal in their day.

acludem

and I would gently remind you that the Democratic Party of the 50's is so unrecognizable from the one today that Truman and Roosevelt have been rolling in their graves for a good decade now.

That probably would have gone a lot further than you think. All we need is love.

This is naive. Even peace-loving societies need armies to guarantee security and protection from evil tyrants. You libs are retarded because you can't accept that evil exists. Your moral relativism will send you to an early grave, and if allowed to proliferate, will destroy our country from within.

Im thinking youve been smoking too many of those Js

Forum List

Back