Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Buried in a cave near Tora Bora

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Driving a cab in New Jersey

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • We'll never know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think he is alive and in Iran. This shit has yet to get ugly people. I am afraid Iraq is actually going to make us complacent! It ain't always gonna "be over there" it is just a matter of time before he teams up with somebody and tries to either strike us or Israel in a really nasty manner.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I think he is alive and in Iran. This shit has yet to get ugly people. I am afraid Iraq is actually going to make us complacent! It ain't always gonna "be over there" it is just a matter of time before he teams up with somebody and tries to either strike us or Israel in a really nasty manner.

Interesting. I see the whole Iran problem, but never figured UBL to be there. I think he's dead, and has been for awhile. I find it odd that he has not been seen in a verifiable video after how much tape was shot of him in the years leading up to 9/11.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Interesting. I see the whole Iran problem, but never figured UBL to be there. I think he's dead, and has been for awhile. I find it odd that he has not been seen in a verifiable video after how much tape was shot of him in the years leading up to 9/11.
That was when he was in Afganistan.... a lot easier to access their airspace.

Several pretty knowledgeable guys have been quoted as having good info that he is in Iran. A matter-of-fact, they say that he met with Moosawi (or whatever TF his name is) in Iran just before the major offensive in Fallujah and Najaf. They believe that OB and some in Iran are leading the shit taking place in Iraq. They know that some of al Sadr's "fighters" are being trained just across the border in Iraq.

I wonder if that chemical bomb found in Iraq wasn't one that was fired at Iran and didn't go off???? :p:

But really, there is a lot of talk that he is in Iran. When I was in Singapore the news there was saying that also.

Monsoor Ijaz

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS

I think he is in hiding and we are close. That is why he has not been seen or heard from. Although it has been rumored he is in the border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan - my gut instinct tells me he has gone far west like Syria or even Saudi. Who else would have the balls to start directing or allowing attacks against the "Kingdom"?

Originally posted by HGROKIT
I think he is in hiding and we are close. That is why he has not been seen or heard from. Although it has been rumored he is in the border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan - my gut instinct tells me he has gone far west like Syria or even Saudi. Who else would have the balls to start directing or allowing attacks against the "Kingdom"?

I agree and if he is in Iran near the Kuwaiti border, he would be in a good position to direct attacks both in Saudi Arabia and Iraq. I'm tellin ya, I am convinced he is in southern Iran and directing a lot of the shit taking place in Iraq and SA. Southern Iran is not at all far from SA.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I agree and if he is in Iran near the Kuwaiti border, he would be in a good position to direct attacks both in Saudi Arabia and Iraq. I'm tellin ya, I am convinced he is in southern Iran and directing a lot of the shit taking place in Iraq and SA. Southern Iran is not at all far from SA.

Excellent point. But if he is in Syria and they were the recipients of the Iraqi WMD's as has been hypothesised, then what better place for him to be - so to speak.

I think it IS possible that we have him and Bush has an Ace in the hole to cinch the deal ! I hope so at least :D

Excellent point. But if he is in Syria and they were the recipients of the Iraqi WMD's as has been hypothesised, then what better place for him to be - so to speak.
True. But right now, he needs to "win" the battle in Iraq and run disruption attacks in SA. He is waiting on the "big prize".

Frankly, I really do think that he is just waiting for the new Iraqi government to get in power. Once that happens, the US will probably, eventually, get tied down onto bases and I really bet they hinder our ground patrols enough that OBL will be able to just saunter across the desert, into the western portion of SA, up through Jordan and into Syria. Or he may saunter the eastern part of Iraq and right into Syria. I hate to say it, but OBL sees this new government in Iraq as a win. No government will have control of the south of Iran. It is too barren and too hostile to the Sunni's and Kurds. And any Shia government leaders will just ignore the others and nobody will be able to police the area.

UBL is most likely alive. The reason I say this is something I heard said by Dr. Ergun Caner, a Moslem who converted to Christianity. He said that in Islam, a martyr must be publicly declared. If UB was martyred, one of his followers would have to come out and state it. I don't know this for a fact, but it has a ring of truth to it. Unless he was buried deep in the rubble when we hit his cave with a bunker buster, and no one even knows it. That would be a shame. "No virgins for you."

The CIA and State have confirmed that recent tapes purportedly made by OBL were genuine. Unless a house fell on him very recently, he's still wearing his ruby slippers.

It is amazing that a guy that is the target of one of the largest manhunts in history has been able to make such a complete fool o the President of the United States, the most powerful person on the planet.

OBL organizes devestating attacks against the US but within days, the White House (according to Clark and reporting by Bob Woodward and others) is focused on Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

He and his terrorist organization is able to take the punch in Afghanistan and rebuild Al-Qauda, benefiting from both the emnity toward the U.S. engendered by the U.S. led war in Iraq and partly through neglect, as U.S. forces have become bogged down in Iraq.

Al-Qaeda continues to conduct terrorist attacks throughout the world as well as contribute fighters to the anti-occupation forces in Iraq. Only days ago Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the recent attacks in Saudi Arabia which have contributed to the rise in oil prices which have a profound impact on the global economy.

OBL must be pissing himself laughing at what a fool Bush is. He organizes a group of fanatical freaks that fly aircraft into our buildings, recruits (according to recent press reports) an army of as many as 18,000 fanatics, manipulates global oil prices, and yet Bush, in behavior that can only be described as clinical obsession, has focused his Administrations attention and the bulk of the most powerful military in history against the Baath regime, a secular government that OBL has long wanted to overthrow himself!

My guess is OBL is fine, drinking some wine, and biding his time. I suspect we'll be hearing from him again soon.

My guess is OBL is fine, drinking some wine, and biding his time. I suspect we'll be hearing from him again soon.

st8 - o - mind - don't know what state it is in, but I don't want to go there :)

Alcohol consumption is prohibited to these people.

Wow, epiphany! Maybe we should get them all drunk once! Maybe then they'll chill out.

Not.

st8 - o - mind - don't know what state it is in, but I don't want to go there :)

Alcohol consumption is prohibited to these people.

Maybe but drinking some goats milk didn't rhyme.

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
The CIA and State have confirmed that recent tapes purportedly made by OBL were genuine. Unless a house fell on him very recently, he's still wearing his ruby slippers.

It is amazing that a guy that is the target of one of the largest manhunts in history has been able to make such a complete fool o the President of the United States, the most powerful person on the planet.

OBL organizes devestating attacks against the US but within days, the White House (according to Clark and reporting by Bob Woodward and others) is focused on Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

He and his terrorist organization is able to take the punch in Afghanistan and rebuild Al-Qauda, benefiting from both the emnity toward the U.S. engendered by the U.S. led war in Iraq and partly through neglect, as U.S. forces have become bogged down in Iraq.

Al-Qaeda continues to conduct terrorist attacks throughout the world as well as contribute fighters to the anti-occupation forces in Iraq. Only days ago Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the recent attacks in Saudi Arabia which have contributed to the rise in oil prices which have a profound impact on the global economy.

OBL must be pissing himself laughing at what a fool Bush is. He organizes a group of fanatical freaks that fly aircraft into our buildings, recruits (according to recent press reports) an army of as many as 18,000 fanatics, manipulates global oil prices, and yet Bush, in behavior that can only be described as clinical obsession, has focused his Administrations attention and the bulk of the most powerful military in history against the Baath regime, a secular government that OBL has long wanted to overthrow himself!

:cof:

Originally posted by st8_o_mind

We hear all the time about libs saying that being against their countries policies is not being anti-American. Well this is the exception, this post absolutely drips with emotion that only a person with complete hatred toward the U.S. could produce. ST8 seeths with contempt towards the country he reaps the rewards of but seems to be unable to have the intestinal fortitude to hack the tough times. He seems to be almost laughing and reveling each time there is a terrorist act or a soldier dies.

People don't buy this guy's lies, if there was no Iraq you can bet he'd be bitching about Afghanistan. You see this isn't about policies, reasons, WMD's or anything else its about the military. ST8 and his ilk despise the miltary and they despise war no matter the circumstances or the situation. They believe there is never a valid reason for armed conflict and go as far as advocating the breakup of the armed forces. In his eyes nothing will ever be positive about Iraq or Afghanistan or the WOT.

Now watch he'll respond with some b.s. about me being ridiculous for calling him anti-American but that is a knee jerk reaction which is natural when you cut right to the heart of what these people believe in. Its something they don't want revealed. Now if ST8 is an honest person he'll own up and admit these things but i'll probably be flamed by him. Oh well its not the forst time and it won't be the last.

Lets see what happens but personally I was sickened by his post.

Originally posted by OCA
We hear all the time about libs saying that being against their countries policies is not being anti-American. Well this is the exception, this post absolutely drips with emotion that only a person with complete hatred toward the U.S. could produce. ST8 seeths with contempt towards the country he reaps the rewards of but seems to be unable to have the intestinal fortitude to hack the tough times. He seems to be almost laughing and reveling each time there is a terrorist act or a soldier dies.

I don't think he's that far off base.
Sure hope so, though...

Okay, I’ll take the bait.

Originally posted by OCA
We hear all the time about libs saying that being against their countries policies is not being anti-American.

You hear that a lot because it’s the fact. Just like those of you who spoke out against the policies of Clinton were not being anti-American neither are those who oppose Bush’s policies. People in this country who spoke out against slavery were not anti-American but were demanding that we live up to our creed, that all men are created equal. Women who demanded a right to vote did not do so out of hatred, but rather so that could participate in the “great experiment” of American democracy. American history is the history of those who spoke out against the status quo, from the revolution that was the founding of the Republic to today. Speaking out is fundamentally American. That is why the freedom of speech is the FIRST amendment to the constitution of our nation. Attempts to muzzle dissent in the name of patriotism is the real danger to America.

“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel” -- Samuel Johnson, April 7, 1775.

Originally posted by OCA Well this is the exception, this post absolutely drips with emotion that only a person with complete hatred toward the U.S. could produce. [/B]

I neither drip nor hate.

Originally posted by OCA
ST8 seeths with contempt towards the country he reaps the rewards of but seems to be unable to have the intestinal fortitude to hack the tough times. [/B]

I don’t seethe either but I seem to be hacking the tough times just fine whatever that means.

Originally posted by OCA
He seems to be almost laughing and reveling each time there is a terrorist act or a soldier dies. [/B]

That is a malicious lie. Quote me or retract it.

Originally posted by OCA
ST8 and his ilk despise the military… [/B]

My ilk? General Zinny spent 30 years in the Marine Corps. Do you think his opposition to this war means he hates the military or are the two completely unrelated. The war in Iraq has made our country less secure and has damaged our military. If you really cared about the U.S. and our military YOU would oppose this “war of choice” as well.

And not that it is any of your business, but a month ago I buried a family member with full military honors. You really don’t know squat about my attitudes toward the military. You are far too presumptuous by half.

Originally posted by OCA …and they despise war no matter the circumstances or the situation. They believe there is never a valid reason for armed conflict… [/B]

Those folks are usually called pacifists. Many come from faith-based traditions such a Quakers or other Christians that regard the commandment “Thou Shall Not Kill” as Gods law. I respect their opinions and their right to express them, although I myself am not a pacifist.

Originally posted by OCA …and go as far as advocating the breakup of the armed forces. [/B]

Now you’re just getting weird on me.

Originally posted by OCA
In his eyes nothing will ever be positive about Iraq or Afghanistan or the WOT. [/B]

Again, quote or retract.

Throughout your entire post, you’ve assigned to me or “my ilk” views that I have never expressed. Let’ stick to reality OCA.

Originally posted by OCA Now watch he'll respond with some b.s. about me being ridiculous for calling him anti-American but that is a knee jerk reaction which is natural when you cut right to the heart of what these people believe in. Its something they don't want revealed. [/B]

Yeah, it’s all part of the vast left-wing conspiracy. Time for another reality check.

Originally posted by OCA Lets see what happens but personally I was sickened by his post. [/B]

I’m sickened by the arrogance of American foreign policy during this Administration, the bad intelligence that got us into a war that was not necessary, the exaggerated threats and mis-statements of fact to justify that war, by the traitors in the Bush White House that exposed Valerie Plame for political reasons, by Abu Ghrab, flag draped coffins, and dead kids who thought they were just going to a wedding.

Peace.

Forum List

Back