Rush Limbaugh: I hope AOC, Ilhan Omar and other 'wacko' Democrats keep talking

I would think she would have a different nickname, especially after marrying her own brother...
And what would be a good nickname for Tramp having sex with a teenaged Ivanka?

Who is "Tramp" and when did Ivanka say "Tramp" had sex with her? Why are you in Third Grade and posting on the internet? Isn't it time for your gender re-education talk from the public school administrator?

ME: Rush has been proven to be correct over 98% of the time for 50 years. Here is is, right again:

Story and Videos >> Rush Limbaugh: I hope AOC, Ilhan Omar and other 'wacko' Democrats keep talking

Radio host Rush Limbaugh said on "Fox & Friends" that he hopes the so-called "squad," specifically Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar keep talking ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Limbaugh said the Democrats refuse to debate issues with Republicans and are instead calling President Trump a racist and holding impeachment votes. He said Democrats try to "destroy" and "marginalize" conservatives, with the mainstream media's help.

"There wasn't even a reason to impeach, they were just impeaching to do it. I say let them continue, I hope they continue to illustrate how wacko, how morally bankrupt and substantively bankrupt they are. That's why I hope Omar and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez keep talking," he said.

Story and Videos >> Rush Limbaugh: I hope AOC, Ilhan Omar and other 'wacko' Democrats keep talking
Rush Limbaugh: A college drop out who makes millions duping the feeble mind people on the right.

The Congresswomen keep talking & keep baiting the Racist-in-Chief tweeting.

All four are better educated than the fat assed druggie Limbaugh.
2nd Timothy 4:3-4 applied directly to you and your party.

3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4 So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

I would think she would have a different nickname, especially after marrying her own brother...

Who is "Tramp" and when did Ivanka say "Tramp" had sex with her?
The same day Omar said she married her brother, of course!
There are photos of a teenage Ivanka giving her daddy a lap dance in public, there is NO evidence of Omar marrying her brother.

Dem's already have the whacko left vote locked up. So the question is does the squad help Dem's with independents or hurt them? Poor Dem's :auiqs.jpg:

But they aren't drug addicts like pathological liar Russia Limbaugh.
Not do defend Rush Limbaugh or anything, but...dude....
:laughing0301:

Yeah, they're all psychotic, emotionally imbalanced dumbfucks, but at least they didn't get addicted to pain pills (that we know of).

:laughing0301:

Reminds me of Ace Ventura...
2dkffon.gif

What the fuck happened to you assfucks defending freedom of speech? You morons cry about it 24/7. So what is the deal here???

You're just mad we found a video of this Dem whacko freaking out and being dragged off by the Secret Service. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
How dare a black woman exercise her Constitutional free speech rights at an America-hating Tramp Hate Rally!

Who is "Tramp" and when did Ivanka say "Tramp" had sex with her? Why are you in Third Grade and posting on the internet? Isn't it time for your gender re-education talk from the public school administrator?

Ed, bless his heart, has a difficult time staying on topic.

What the fuck happened to you assfucks defending freedom of speech? You morons cry about it 24/7. So what is the deal here???

You're just mad we found a video of this Dem whacko freaking out and being dragged off by the Secret Service. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
How dare a black woman exercise her Constitutional free speech rights at an America-hating Tramp Hate Rally!

edthecynic
WOW!

I didn't know this was a liberal Hate Trump rally!

Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

I see you played the race card trying to shore up your lame argument.

What if she was an adult?

trumpivanka.jpg

edthecynic
WOW!

I didn't know this was a liberal Hate Trump rally!

Thanks for keeping me in the loop.
Thanks for admitting you are LOOPY!

View attachment 270499
What the fuck is that shit?

RTX24R2Q-1024x683.jpg

dimocraps are gonna get Trump this time, I betcha. Just you wait

You'll see --

giphy.gif

View attachment 270499
What the fuck is that shit?

RTX24R2Q-1024x683.jpg
Not good enough, dude.

ME: Rush has been proven to be correct over 98% of the time for 50 years. Here is is, right again:

Radio host Rush Limbaugh said on "Fox & Friends" that he hopes the so-called "squad," specifically Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar keep talking ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Limbaugh said the Democrats refuse to debate issues with Republicans and are instead calling President Trump a racist and holding impeachment votes. He said Democrats try to "destroy" and "marginalize" conservatives, with the mainstream media's help.

"There wasn't even a reason to impeach, they were just impeaching to do it. I say let them continue, I hope they continue to illustrate how wacko, how morally bankrupt and substantively bankrupt they are. That's why I hope Omar and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez keep talking," he said.

Rush Limbaugh: A college drop out who makes millions duping the feeble mind people on the right.

The Congresswomen keep talking & keep baiting the Racist-in-Chief tweeting.

All four are better educated than the fat assed druggie Limbaugh.
Not even close.
The fact you have to lie about Rush, proves he's better than your four idiots.

Forum List

Back