Rush Limbaugh Compares Obama To Biracial Oreo Cookie

Only after I called him on singling out 'whites' on both sides. Personally, I just dislike racism.... and I don't give a rat's ass what color that racist is.
That's why I told him to bring up other names from now on before he accuses a "conservative" of racism.

This reminds me of an idiot on another forum that insisted that everyone type out the Pledge of Allegiance or he'd think those that didn't hated America.

But you seem to enjoy making the Bass jump through hoops for some odd reason.

He singled out 'white' racists, not me. I have a generic dislike of racism. I don't care what color the racist is. That's just the way I roll. Tricky bitch - I hold everyone to the same standard.

how DARE you!

What makes him sound like a racist and get accused of being a racist is that he makes racist jokes about black people he doesn't like.

Obviously it doesn't bother him because he continues to do it.

I find it amusing that so many people admire this hypocrite.

What makes him sound like a racist and get accused of being a racist is that he makes racist jokes about black people he doesn't like.

And he always has to make references to Africa and little asides he goes on are just so "skirting the line" all the time like people are THAT retarded. He just keeps it to the "line" of having plausible deniability while anyone with a lick of sense knows what he's saying. He's a fruit.

He did that this time, yes, but it is not his typical M.O. He is far more likely to include racism in humor re white people he doesn't like.

The remark was over the top, offensive, and inappropriate. I won't excuse it or defend it.

I also won't condemn anybody, black or white, or demand their job or livelihood or demand they be forever scorned, punished, and hated because they say something stupid even something stupid and racist.

I don't them, I hate their homosexuality because its sin.

Sure, ok sure yeah right. Look at the way you write about their lifestyle. I really can't tell the difference between your hate for their lifestyle and the person you're talking about.

Their lifestyle is sinful and God shall burn it with fire and brimstone and those who support it.

Google Answers: Bible referrences to homosexuality
I don't see anything in here about fire and brimstone for gays or gay supporters. All I see are references to 'not inheriting the Kingdom of God'.

Perhaps they missed the verse you are referring to? Maybe you could point it out to us?

Or, perhaps the fire and brimstone is your personal interpretation of scripture, as opposed to actual scripture itself.

And he always has to make references to Africa and little asides he goes on are just so "skirting the line" all the time like people are THAT retarded. He just keeps it to the "line" of having plausible deniability while anyone with a lick of sense knows what he's saying. He's a fruit.

And yet not one of you condemning and bashing Rush even commented on the long list of racist quotations I posted yesterday evening. Not a 'yes, those are equally offensive' or 'some of those are truly over the top and unacceptable'. Nothing.

Apparently only Rush is unacceptable if he says anything about race whether it is racist or not. And I maintain commenting on race does not make a person racist or else everybody on this thread is racist. His joke was offensive. Plain and simple. But can't we apply the same standard to everybody? Or is it just white, conservatives who are not allowed to be stupid and obnoxious?

Poor Rush, he got called out and needs Foxfyre to defend him.

Consider what Foxfyre's response was to Helen Thomas before you believe her fiction about how she would never forever scorn someone for an unfortunate remark.

I've never seen her offer the same sentiment for anyone on the left.

Last edited:
And some people are so blindly prejudiced and, well stupid, that it just doesn't make sense to dignify their comments with a response.

And yet not one of you condemning and bashing Rush even commented on the long list of racist quotations I posted yesterday evening. Not a 'yes, those are equally offensive' or 'some of those are truly over the top and unacceptable'. Nothing.

Apparently only Rush is unacceptable if he says anything about race whether it is racist or not. And I maintain commenting on race does not make a person racist or else everybody on this thread is racist. His joke was offensive. Plain and simple. But can't we apply the same standard to everybody? Or is it just white, conservatives who are not allowed to be stupid and obnoxious?

I didn't read the list, but even if there's racial comments on it, I'm not judging Rush based on a comment, it's years of experience listening to his snide shit re: Black people.

Sure, ok sure yeah right. Look at the way you write about their lifestyle. I really can't tell the difference between your hate for their lifestyle and the person you're talking about.

Their lifestyle is sinful and God shall burn it with fire and brimstone and those who support it.

Google Answers: Bible referrences to homosexuality
I don't see anything in here about fire and brimstone for gays or gay supporters. All I see are references to 'not inheriting the Kingdom of God'.

Perhaps they missed the verse you are referring to? Maybe you could point it out to us?

Or, perhaps the fire and brimstone is your personal interpretation of scripture, as opposed to actual scripture itself.
Maybe he's referring to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Genesis 19:23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

And some people are so blindly prejudiced and, well stupid, that it just doesn't make sense to dignify their comments with a response.

The one who is prejudiced is YOU. You are the most partisan poster on this messageboard.

You ALWAYS defend the ultra right wingers no matter how wrong they are. You always minimize their offenses and try and change the subject.

You NEVER defend a liberal.

Last edited:
Someone likened Obama to an Oreo cookie? Nah, he's a

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9wi3q6d8o&feature=related]Look to the Cookie - YouTube[/ame]

Of course since Obama refers to himself as black he's really nothing but a

picture_165_11.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Look to the Cookie - YouTube

picture_165_11.jpg

This is exactly what we need though. Have fun with race relations. Make it funny and upbeat and non threatening. And sooner or later it becomes the norm and is as non offensive as all-in-good-fun Italian jokes or Irish jokes or Scottish jokes. And we will have made yet another big stride forward in eliminating one more component of racism.

I didn't read the list, but even if there's racial comments on it, I'm not judging Rush based on a comment, it's years of experience listening to his snide shit re: Black people.

So you didn't read the list, but you have spent years listening to Rush??????? You don't see a disconnect there?

Not any worse when Michelle Obama said when her husband got elected was the first time in her life she was proud of her country. I guess no white president made her proud>.

picture_165_11.jpg

This is exactly what we need though. Have fun with race relations. Make it funny and upbeat and non threatening. And sooner or later it becomes the norm and is as non offensive as all-in-good-fun Italian jokes or Irish jokes or Scottish jokes. And we will have made yet another big stride forward in eliminating one more component of racism.

Bingo. Thank you for getting it . . . now if only others would!

We've been watching the first season of SNL and the episode with Richard Pryor was hilarious . . and both blacks and whites got made fun of. Back in the day, everyone was made fun of and that was all part of the joke. It's a shame PC had to come along and squelch it all because of a few who missed the joke and got offended.

Not any worse when Michelle Obama said when her husband got elected was the first time in her life she was proud of her country. I guess no white president made her proud>.
That's probably the most misunderstood Michelle quote. What she said was..."for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."....and if you notice the word "because"...it is telling you what she is finally proud of. She wasn't saying she's never been proud of America, she was saying this is the first time she's been proud BECAUSE hope is finally making a comback.

picture_165_11.jpg

Bingo. Thank you for getting it . . . now if only others would!

We've been watching the first season of SNL and the episode with Richard Pryor was hilarious . . and both blacks and whites got made fun of. Back in the day, everyone was made fun of and that was all part of the joke. It's a shame PC had to come along and squelch it all because of a few who missed the joke and got offended.

Maybe you can get Rush to make jokes about white Christians or even racial jokes about conservative blacks?

That would be a big start!

What Rush just loves to do...is quote others who make controversial racist sounding statements. He is actualy very careful not to say anything they can hang directly on him. It's all very childish really. He thinks he's doing non whites a favor by not making direct racist statements. It never ceases to amaze me how infuriated he can be about someone saying "Tea Partiers act like terrorists"....but when someone calls him on his coming VERY close to making racist statements....he'll call them a bunch of PC crybabies. It's like this....in Rush's world, criticizing America, Republicans, or Christians is horribly offensive, but criticizing gays, minorities, Democrats, or liberals is something people shouldn't think of as wrong.

It's also kind of funny how hardly any righties on this site admit they listen to him. You can't be a righty, Tea Partier, Republican, or a conservative these days and not hear what Rush says. He's at the top of the food chain in conservative media. What he says from 9:00-12:00 daily, is repeated later on Fox, then the next day by Republican politicians....WITHOUT any difference. Righties are almost exclusively white, Christian, against abortion and gay marriage, military interventionalists, against any spending the Democratic party does...and Rush is their leader. Wand Sykes was right when she hoped his kidneys would fail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back