Rush Is Losing It

Says the guy who responded to a 7 year old comment.

With a joke.

But then a person of your intellectual acuity probably missed that.

You dip.

Your comment was meant to be funny? :eusa_eh:

How is what you said a joke? Explain it to me like the idiot who know that I am.

When you don't, we'll know you weren't joking.

Depends on which comment, ya dope.

I thought you were talking about THIS thread http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/86068-ted-kennedy-dies.html (Granted, it's not 7 years old. It was an only roughly two and a half year-old necromanced thread. But I don't give you any credit for accuracy in such matters.)

But, since you were actually talking about my "reply" to the roughly 7 year old comment made by "civil liberty", I realize that I was mistaken. On that one, I concede the point. I had not noticed that this thread had also been necromanced.

You may now go and lighten up, Francis.

Last edited:
With a joke.

But then a person of your intellectual acuity probably missed that.

You dip.

How is what you said a joke? Explain it to me like the idiot who know that I am.

I thought you were talking about THIS thread http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/86068-ted-kennedy-dies.html . (Granted. it's not 7 years old. It was an only roughly two and a half year-old necromanced thread. But I don't give you any credit for accuracy in such matters.)

wtf, I was talking about the comment I quoted and responded to. Seriously??
Holy fucking nice back pedal. Idiots like you are the reason our country is turning to shit.

I thought you were talking about THIS thread http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/86068-ted-kennedy-dies.html . (Granted. it's not 7 years old. It was an only roughly two and a half year-old necromanced thread. But I don't give you any credit for accuracy in such matters.)

wtf, I was talking about the comment I quoted and responded to. Seriously??
Holy fucking nice back pedal. Idiots like you are the reason our country is turning to shit.

You are a bit dense and a pompous twit. But that's ok. I don't take you seriously anyway.

Yes, ass hat. I thought you were talking about another thread where I DID specifically reply to a rather old post and commented about that fact. If you don't believe me, too bad. Get over it.

I had also added additional comments to my prior post. Sadly, we cross-posted.

With idiots like you eligible to vote, by the way, the explanation for why the country is "turning to shit" is self-evident.

Hurry back with more of your plodding efforts.

:thup:

i'm proud to say that i have no idea what you guys are talking about. i don't listen to biased political opinion people on either side. i think i win.

Wow you guys are really losing it.

I love it. It smells like 2010 again. You know where we beat the shit out of you.

From his latest photos Rush looks like he switched from Oxycodone to Meth. I'd say he's dropped about 50 pounds. Ya'll think he joined Jenny Craig? LOL! He lives in the pain clinic capital of America and he was one of their first customers. He's a fat-headed bigot which means he's a hit with the Republicans.

And who cares what an obese junkie has to say.

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

What amazes me is all the indignation when Rush says something over the top.

Haven't folks learned by now that (a) he knows how far he can go and still keep his gig, and (2) being mentioned on the floor of Congress and virtually every news broadcast after one of his tirades gets him more valuable exposure than any advertisement would, by far?

The only bad thing the Left could do to Rush is ignore him.

What amazes me is all the indignation when Rush says something over the top.

Haven't folks learned by now that (a) he knows how far he can go and still keep his gig, and (2) being mentioned on the floor of Congress and virtually every news broadcast after one of his tirades gets him more valuable exposure than any advertisement would, by far?

The only bad thing the Left could do to Rush is ignore him.

He claims he is an entertainer but his audience of unibrows takes him seriously and literally.
He's a gasbag, like Ann Coulter and in it for the money.

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh has NO CHILDREN after being married four times. He himself either practices contraception or is sterile. Or else he just hasn't had sex with all FOUR of his wives over the years. Which is it?

He's a fucking hypocrite of the worst kind. Or perhaps he just can't get his itty bitty penis past his enormous, bloated belly with these women. Maybe years of Oxycodone abuse has rendered him impotent. Maybe all of the above.

Last edited:
Right, poor Rushie taken out of

"GOD DAMN AMERICA", "GOD DAMN AMERICA", "GOD DAMN AMERICA" ,"GOD DAMN AMERICA"

Context.

Forum List

Back