Rush Is Losing It

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
This kind of nonsense hurts our cause. Her son really did die in the war. Rush popped one too many before that show....

From the August 15 broadcast of The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: I mean, Cindy Sheehan is just Bill Burkett. Her story is nothing more than forged documents. There's nothing about it that's real, including the mainstream media's glomming onto it. It's not real. It's nothing more than an attempt. It's the latest effort made by the coordinated left.

bush lover said:
This kind of nonsense hurts our cause. Her son really did die in the war. Rush popped one too many before that show....

LIMBAUGH: I mean, Cindy Sheehan is just Bill Burkett. Her story is nothing more than forged documents. There's nothing about it that's real, including the mainstream media's glomming onto it. It's not real. It's nothing more than an attempt. It's the latest effort made by the coordinated left.

Rush already dealt with this. You obviously never never listened to Rush but are only listening to the people who already tripped him out of context or atleast quote the guy if you are going ot disagree.

bush lover said:

It's really funny because he actually adressed that horribly out-of-context clip today:

RUSH: Now, is this not patently absurd on its face? I'm making it up? She doesn't have a son? She doesn't have a son who died in Iraq? Begala will read this on some third-rate partisan website and will believe it, will not even check it out? Wolf Blitzer said, "Making what up?" and Begala came back with this:

THE FOREHEAD: You gotta ask Rush. He's suggested that she's making it up, that her son died [sic]. They're attacking her personally instead of attacking her position on the war. You cannot ever win attacking a Gold Star Mother personally.

RUSH: And Bay Buchanan, also clueless, agreed with Begala that you cannot attack a Gold Star Mother personally. Let's go back. I'm going to play for you the excerpt. I've got two excerpts here and then other comments. Let's go back to August 12th on this program, and when I first discussed Cindy Sheehan. I had not even discussed it prior to then, prior to that moment, because I think it's a sad situation all the way around what's happened to her, and the influences that have been exerted on her and the way she is being used. I think it's despicable on the part of the left the way they're doing things. I avoided it, but I got a phone call about it. I got a phone call and the guy told me what he thought about Cindy Sheehan and wanted my reaction. This is August 12th, and here's what I said:

RUSH ARCHIVE: I find it difficult to be critical of Cindy Sheehan. I think she's a woman who lost her son, and I know there have been a lot of people lose their kids in war, and I don't care who they are, it's not easy, and people deal with it in their own ways. I think the real shame here is her exploitation by the Democrats, by John Conyers. John Conyers dragged her to his impeachment meeting over the Downing Street memos. They have made her a star in her own mind and this attention that she's getting, I'm sure, is helping to assuage her loss. The media is exploiting her like she is a genuine spontaneous eruption. They are not telling the truth about how this woman has been shepherded by Joe Wilson. There are pictures of her with Joseph Wilson -- yes, of Valerie Plame fame. She has showed up at all these anti-war rallies. She was an anti-war mother before any of this began to happen -- and speaking of Valerie Plame, I think the Valerie Plame story flamed out and they had to have something come up to replace it, just like Richard Clarke failed and he flamed out and then the Jersey Girls flamed out and then after that Valerie Plame flamed out. They had nothing on Rove; they've got to fill the vacuum. It's right out of the playbook. They've got a to fill the vacuum. Bill Burkett it's all part of the same playbook. It's all part of the same strategery out of the left.

RUSH: There you heard it, August 12th: "I think she's a woman who lost her son, I don't care who they are, it's not easy." Okay, so there it is, August 12th. I find this patently absurd that this is even necessary. Now, here is a bite from August 15th, three days later, and this is the bite that I contend is being taken out of context because I first said on August 12th and in ensuing days, acknowledged she lost her son, talked about it, was even sympathetic and then went on to make the point that all she is, is an opportunity, like Bill Burkett was an opportunity to bash Bush, like the Jersey Girls are an opportunity to bash Bush, like Valerie Plame is an opportunity to bash Bush and bash Rove. Like the Jersey Girls were, she's just the next in line, and here's what I said on August 15th.

RUSH ARCHIVE AUGUST 15, 2005: The fact is that they are too eager. I mean, Cindy Sheehan is just Bill Burkett. Her story is nothing more than forged documents. There's nothing about it that's a real, including the mainstream media's glomming onto it. It's not real.

RUSH: Stop the tape. That is what is being taken out of context. When I say, "Cindy Sheehan is just Bill Burkett, her story is nothing more than forged documents, there's nothing about it that's real including the mainstream media's glomming onto it," meaning the whole thing is staged. The whole event is staged. I have just said three days earlier and every day hence that she lost her son, and anybody who cares to research my website and listen to this program knows it. To then put out a message that I think she's lying about her son even being alive, that she didn't have a son, and she didn't have a son that died in Iraq, shows the desperation and the depths to which the people on the left will go to discredit people like me who they consider are their enemies because they cannot beat us in the arena of ideas. They cannot answer what I am saying about Cindy Sheehan. They can't answer what my accusations about the way she's being used are. They don't dare even go there, so they have to try to discredit me in the eyes of people who may not listen to this program or other people in the media who are supposedly reporters, who are supposedly curious, who supposedly would want to get to the bottom of this. If something like that is really being said, find out about it. But nooooo! Just accept what happens to be written in other places on the World Wide Web. The real interesting thing to me is these people are totally ignoring what Cindy Sheehan is saying. She is, apparently, their story. She is their God's gift that's just been handed to them to keep the Bush bash-up and in rhythm, and they ignore what she is saying, and they want to focus on everybody who's criticizing the whole element of movement that surrounds this Cindy Sheehan story -- and to me they're missing all of that on purpose. They don't want any scrutiny of what Sheehan is saying.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com

Normally I'd tell you to go there and look it up yourself, but as this is Rush Limbaugh's site the viscous liquid in your eyes would probly boil away from just gazing upon it.

theim said:
It's really funny because he actually adressed that horribly out-of-context clip today:

RUSH: Now, is this not patently absurd on its face? I'm making it up? She doesn't have a son? She doesn't have a son who died in Iraq? Begala will read this on some third-rate partisan website and will believe it, will not even check it out? Wolf Blitzer said, "Making what up?" and Begala came back with this:

THE FOREHEAD: You gotta ask Rush. He's suggested that she's making it up, that her son died [sic]. They're attacking her personally instead of attacking her position on the war. You cannot ever win attacking a Gold Star Mother personally.

RUSH: And Bay Buchanan, also clueless, agreed with Begala that you cannot attack a Gold Star Mother personally. Let's go back. I'm going to play for you the excerpt. I've got two excerpts here and then other comments. Let's go back to August 12th on this program, and when I first discussed Cindy Sheehan. I had not even discussed it prior to then, prior to that moment, because I think it's a sad situation all the way around what's happened to her, and the influences that have been exerted on her and the way she is being used. I think it's despicable on the part of the left the way they're doing things. I avoided it, but I got a phone call about it. I got a phone call and the guy told me what he thought about Cindy Sheehan and wanted my reaction. This is August 12th, and here's what I said:

RUSH ARCHIVE: I find it difficult to be critical of Cindy Sheehan. I think she's a woman who lost her son, and I know there have been a lot of people lose their kids in war, and I don't care who they are, it's not easy, and people deal with it in their own ways. I think the real shame here is her exploitation by the Democrats, by John Conyers. John Conyers dragged her to his impeachment meeting over the Downing Street memos. They have made her a star in her own mind and this attention that she's getting, I'm sure, is helping to assuage her loss. The media is exploiting her like she is a genuine spontaneous eruption. They are not telling the truth about how this woman has been shepherded by Joe Wilson. There are pictures of her with Joseph Wilson -- yes, of Valerie Plame fame. She has showed up at all these anti-war rallies. She was an anti-war mother before any of this began to happen -- and speaking of Valerie Plame, I think the Valerie Plame story flamed out and they had to have something come up to replace it, just like Richard Clarke failed and he flamed out and then the Jersey Girls flamed out and then after that Valerie Plame flamed out. They had nothing on Rove; they've got to fill the vacuum. It's right out of the playbook. They've got a to fill the vacuum. Bill Burkett it's all part of the same playbook. It's all part of the same strategery out of the left.

RUSH: There you heard it, August 12th: "I think she's a woman who lost her son, I don't care who they are, it's not easy." Okay, so there it is, August 12th. I find this patently absurd that this is even necessary. Now, here is a bite from August 15th, three days later, and this is the bite that I contend is being taken out of context because I first said on August 12th and in ensuing days, acknowledged she lost her son, talked about it, was even sympathetic and then went on to make the point that all she is, is an opportunity, like Bill Burkett was an opportunity to bash Bush, like the Jersey Girls are an opportunity to bash Bush, like Valerie Plame is an opportunity to bash Bush and bash Rove. Like the Jersey Girls were, she's just the next in line, and here's what I said on August 15th.

RUSH ARCHIVE AUGUST 15, 2005: The fact is that they are too eager. I mean, Cindy Sheehan is just Bill Burkett. Her story is nothing more than forged documents. There's nothing about it that's a real, including the mainstream media's glomming onto it. It's not real.

RUSH: Stop the tape. That is what is being taken out of context. When I say, "Cindy Sheehan is just Bill Burkett, her story is nothing more than forged documents, there's nothing about it that's real including the mainstream media's glomming onto it," meaning the whole thing is staged. The whole event is staged. I have just said three days earlier and every day hence that she lost her son, and anybody who cares to research my website and listen to this program knows it. To then put out a message that I think she's lying about her son even being alive, that she didn't have a son, and she didn't have a son that died in Iraq, shows the desperation and the depths to which the people on the left will go to discredit people like me who they consider are their enemies because they cannot beat us in the arena of ideas. They cannot answer what I am saying about Cindy Sheehan. They can't answer what my accusations about the way she's being used are. They don't dare even go there, so they have to try to discredit me in the eyes of people who may not listen to this program or other people in the media who are supposedly reporters, who are supposedly curious, who supposedly would want to get to the bottom of this. If something like that is really being said, find out about it. But nooooo! Just accept what happens to be written in other places on the World Wide Web. The real interesting thing to me is these people are totally ignoring what Cindy Sheehan is saying. She is, apparently, their story. She is their God's gift that's just been handed to them to keep the Bush bash-up and in rhythm, and they ignore what she is saying, and they want to focus on everybody who's criticizing the whole element of movement that surrounds this Cindy Sheehan story -- and to me they're missing all of that on purpose. They don't want any scrutiny of what Sheehan is saying.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com

Normally I'd tell you to go there and look it up yourself, but as this is Rush Limbaugh's site the viscous liquid in your eyes would probly boil away from just gazing upon it.

Rush is not my fav, even distantly, yet I think he and you have done a great job of enlightening others of what the left is doing. They are masters of manipulation-got to give them that.

CivilLiberty said:
I didn't leave the republican party - the republican party left me.

A

give me some of your material. You are a laugh riot.. Do you have one for the Iraq war?

Well... he's right. Sheehan is a useful idiot that has been exploited by the left and flung to the dung heap now that Bush is gone and the Iraq war is ok.

And she went willingly along with it all along.... she got what she deserved.

Yeah unfortunately this stuff is taken out of context, I'm sure the OP will reevaluate their position now that they know the truth. You can't trust what anyone person says anymore without researching it. It's unfortunate that media can't be trusted anymore.

Rush Is Losing It
No doubt.....especially when he's tryin' to get all "manly".....

March 1, 2012

"So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch."

.....when most people know his preference is....

"I think the real shame here is her exploitation by the Democrats"

Wouldn't the "real shame" be that her son died? :cuckoo:

I used to listen to Rush all the time, agreed with him sometimes disagreed with him sometimes, but i stopped listening a few months after his drug addiction became public. He used to rail and rail against drug users and drug dealers, and who knows how many times he was high when he was railing against them. And then all of a sudden he just stopped talking about them.

Like all hyperpartisans, he has no principles, he's just a hack. I hate both parties, couldn't care less which team he's cheering for.

Forum List

Back