Rupert Murdoch urges Bloomberg to run for president

Trump scares the hell out of everyone that opposes another Clinton in the White House.

Jews are deceitful,conniving and very smart. Christians are fools who need a crutch but its also taken THOUSANDS of years of brainwashing from the Jew to get them there..its brilliant really but the thread is about a supposed "conservative" telling a LIBERAL on the line of Sanders to join the race.

Jews are deceitful,conniving and very smart. Christians are fools who need a crutch but its also taken THOUSANDS of years of brainwashing from the Jew to get them there..its brilliant really but the thread is about a supposed "conservative" telling a LIBERAL on the line of Sanders to join the race.

It hasn't taken thousands of years because no matter WHO we bring up, even someone from a MILLION years ago, you will accuse them of being a Jew.
I am rather proud to be a member of that segment of society that so frustrates you with our success that all you can do in your failure is scream, "JEW!!!!!!!!".

It hasn't taken thousands of years because no matter WHO we bring up, even someone from a MILLION years ago, you will accuse them of being a Jew.
I am rather proud to be a member of that segment of society that so frustrates you with our success that all you can do in your failure is scream, "JEW!!!!!!!!".
Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be proud to be part of a race that's managed to pull the wool over the rest of the world albeit for a small minority of us. Some famous men knew the real jew. Ben Franklin,Henry Ford,Charles Lindbergh among others.

Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be proud to be part of a race that's managed to pull the wool over the rest of the world albeit for a small minority of us. Some famous men knew the real jew. Ben Franklin,Henry Ford,Charles Lindbergh among others.

And we're STILL beating the Odiums of the world.
Actually, you're defeating yourselves.

Good good you think that....that will be part of the undoing of your ultimate goal of genocide of the white race,enslavement of the dark races and world domination...to much ego and thinking the world is to dumb to figure it all out.

Either Jews are geniuses or Christians are idiots!

Good good you think that....that will be part of the undoing of your ultimate goal of genocide of the white race,enslavement of the dark races and world domination...to much ego and thinking the world is to dumb to figure it all out.

undoing...Really? That's a pretty string statement considering you believe the Great Deception has been going on for THOUSANDS of years.
Yes, I know...YOU'RE smarter than anyone who came before you.
Guess what? WE'RE smarter and that's why we spend our time building Hospitals, Libraries and Museums.
What do idiots like you build? Paranoid web-sites.

undoing...Really? That's a pretty string statement considering you believe the Great Deception has been going on for THOUSANDS of years.
Guess what? WE'RE smarter and that's why we spend our time building Hospitals, Libraries and Museums.
I have never built a website. I educated myself,those around me and I set little brush fires of truth wherever you go. Jews aren't builders or civilizations they are parasites and usurers.

I have never built a website. I educated myself,those around me and I set little brush fires of truth wherever you go. Jews aren't builders or civilizations they are parasites and usurers.
I never for a moment suggested you had the intellectual or emotional ability to construct a website.
You're a peon, even in your world.
You're a kvetch.

I never for a moment suggested you had the intellectual or emotional ability to construct a website.
You're a kvetch.
You must think your opinion matters to me. Just a FYI it doesn't. No jews opinion matters to me. Actually one does. Gas or Bullet? :D OH VEY! HAHA!

You're a kvetch.
You must think your opinion matters to me. Just a FYI it doesn't. No jews opinion matters to me. Actually one does. Gas or Bullet? :D OH VEY! HAHA!
You just make me feel REALLY intelligent.

Forum List

Back