Run by the LGBQT Canadian 'police' arrests pastor for preaching Bible

Let's see around two thousand years of persecution by Christians but now you have a problem with gay minorities?

Your aggressive gay minority has a problem with non-gay majority, harass and sue anybody who does not accept the 'freedom' of LGBQT to promote their agenda
Yeah I suppose you'd like to go back to killing them without legal ramifications.

No. Next dumb statement by you?

Let's see around two thousand years of persecution by Christians but now you have a problem with gay minorities?

Your aggressive gay minority has a problem with non-gay majority, harass and sue anybody who does not accept the 'freedom' of LGBQT to promote their agenda
Yeah I suppose you'd like to go back to killing them without legal ramifications.

Have a look here
Doesn’t the Bible Tell Christians to Put Homosexuals to Death?

The Jewish law was abolished for Christians
Convenient that....so the 10 Commandments don't apply anymore. Why do crazy perverts like Roy Moore keep trying to put them up in courthouses then?

So what exactly are you saying? You support lying? Support adultery? Support murder?

Seriously, which of the 10 commandments is so terrible, that this is your beef with Christians?

As I said and you so eloquently provided an example of.....christian sharia.

Yet here you are. Did we make a mistake allowing those like you to live, or what?

According to your behavior, I'm thinking so.

We fucked up allowing snotty ass bitches like you to breathe air.

Have a look here

The Jewish law was abolished for Christians
Convenient that....so the 10 Commandments don't apply anymore. Why do crazy perverts like Roy Moore keep trying to put them up in courthouses then?

The 10 Commandments apply always, you stupid ass.

Bunch of drunks on a street corner. Got arrested. So?

Are we all supposed to respect these preacher boys?

I live in Fl, not Canuckistan. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Furthermore, IDGAF what you do in Canuckistan baby; That is not here.
Canuckians had zero parts in the American Revolution. They actually burnt down our White House, would you like that to be revisited? IMO, revenge would be good.

So what. I live in Virginia. There is one of these street crazies that I know of who parks at 14th and Constitution Ave. in DC. and he yells and screams at the passers-by about his bibble. I don't know what this guy did to be arrested in Canada. I don't really care.

Oh? What Virginia is that?

Question: why peoples must respect non-stop 24/7 aggressive homosexual propaganda from all MS presstitutes?
Sound people must be tolerant to perverse lunatics.
By insane themselves reject any tolerance even to one solely preacher on a street

Who cares? Look at you with your bibble, rosary beads, cross, candle. Propaganda. I have never been subjected to "24/7 aggressive propaganda" from LGBTQs. Never, ever. Call out frankie graham, focus on the family, this southern baptist religion, family research council. All neck deep not only in homophobia, but also in misogyny.

Have a look here

Dumbass that's Jewish Mosaic laws.

Old Covenant

Since creating of humans in all cultures and by all peoples 5749 years homosexuality has been considered as insanity and queers were subjects at best a good medical treatment. Not now in the time when all parliaments, medias, legislatures, police departments etc. taken over by this very noisy and allegedly very 'persecuted' minority. It looks like LGBQT begins to kill soon anybody who dares to issue a disapproval to them.
What's about Free Speech, is it already abolished and nullified?
We live indeed in the last times, in very terrible times when insane run our countries and harass us just for daring to have another opinion.
It is the proven fact: LGBQT demands from non-LGBQT tolerance, but is probably one of the most intolerant communities after Radical Islamists and Antifa.

They (meaning social sciences intelligentsia) have been revising history for many decades to make it seem that homosexual behavior was normal human behavior since pretty much the dawn of time. Hollywood only abets such lies with movies about antiquity with plots focused on delinquent sexual behaviors of whatever story's main character(s). Add to this the efforts of radical Leftists in America since about the 1920's or so to wage war on traditional male/female sexual relationships and where we've arrived at is new generations of Americans who were deceived into believing homosexuality is some kind of condition of birth, and ought to be universally accepted. Of course, nothing could be farther from the truth. Why do you think any and all voices of dissent or criticism of homosexuality are immediately shouted down on social media? Not because homosexual behavior is normal or good or healthy, but because dissenting voices will cause normal Americans to question homosexual culture and behavior, which is normal and natural . . . to question all perverse, immoral behavior as most of us were taught to do since we became sentient human beings. So what's their end goal with the homo bullshit? To slow down or stop reproduction? Who knows, right? But what we do know is homosexuality is wrong, it's against human biology, and forcing people to accept is some real totalitarian insanity.

Canuckians had zero parts in the American Revolution. They actually burnt down our White House, would you like that to be revisited? IMO, revenge would be good.

So what. I live in Virginia. There is one of these street crazies that I know of who parks at 14th and Constitution Ave. in DC. and he yells and screams at the passers-by about his bibble. I don't know what this guy did to be arrested in Canada. I don't really care.

Virginia is exactly what? I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know what this guy in Canada did to get arrested. I don't know what your little display is about, either. Playing on the internet again? Do your parents know about this?

Virginia is exactly what? I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know what this guy in Canada did to get arrested. I don't know what your little display is about, either. Playing on the internet again? Do your parents know about this?
What goes before "of Virginia", hmm?

Since creating of humans in all cultures and by all peoples 5749 years homosexuality has been considered as insanity and queers were subjects at best a good medical treatment. Not now in the time when all parliaments, medias, legislatures, police departments etc. taken over by this very noisy and allegedly very 'persecuted' minority. It looks like LGBQT begins to kill soon anybody who dares to issue a disapproval to them.
We live indeed in the last times, in very terrible times when insane run our countries and harass us just for daring to have another opinion.
It is the proven fact: LGBQT demands from non-LGBQT tolerance, but is probably one of the most intolerant communities after Radical Islamists and Antifa.

They (meaning social sciences intelligentsia) have been revising history for many decades to make it seem that homosexual behavior was normal human behavior since pretty much the dawn of time. Hollywood only abets such lies with movies about antiquity with plots focused on delinquent sexual behaviors of whatever story's main character(s). Add to this the efforts of radical Leftists in America since about the 1920's or so to wage war on traditional male/female sexual relationships and where we've arrived at is new generations of Americans who were deceived into believing homosexuality is some kind of condition of birth, and ought to be universally accepted. Of course, nothing could be farther from the truth. Why do you think any and all voices of dissent or criticism of homosexuality are immediately shouted down on social media? Not because homosexual behavior is normal or good or healthy, but because dissenting voices will cause normal Americans to question homosexual culture and behavior, which is normal and natural . . . to question all perverse, immoral behavior as most of us were taught to do since we became sentient human beings. So what's their end goal with the homo bullshit? To slow down or stop reproduction? Who knows, right? But what we do know is homosexuality is wrong, it's against human biology, and forcing people to accept is some real totalitarian insanity.

If you are not LGBTQ, why don't you just avoid it? I'm hetero. When I got approached by someone who was not, I simply thanked them for the compliment. Why the hissy fit? I'm much more interested in heterosexual men and women getting their relationships right. Like no domestic violence, more loving, more standing side-by-side.

Question: why peoples must respect non-stop 24/7 aggressive homosexual propaganda from all MS presstitutes?
By insane themselves reject any tolerance even to one solely preacher on a street

Who cares? Look at you with your bibble, rosary beads, cross, candle. Propaganda. I have never been subjected to "24/7 aggressive propaganda" from LGBTQs. Never, ever. Call out frankie graham, focus on the family, this southern baptist religion, family research council. All neck deep not only in homophobia, but also in misogyny.

Why or how the fuck did you get here then? Some kinda inbred backwoods hills type of deal or what?

Most normal people that are not inbred around here go to church and believe in God. You can't even spell "Bible", gf, sup? You say "Bibble" because you're stupid like that.
Sum ting wong.

What goes before "of Virginia", hmm?

West by God aka West Virginia.

If you are not LGBTQ, why don't you just avoid it? I'm hetero. When I got approached by someone who was not, I simply thanked them for the compliment. Why the hissy fit? I'm much more interested in heterosexual men and women getting their relationships right. Like no domestic violence, more loving, more standing side-by-side.

Whilst you're not exactly shouting down my post, you're definitely right on it, as if my words might influence some readers to reconsider. Look, a few of my extended family members are gay. I think no differently about them than the others, and I'd protect them same as anyone else if they were physically threatened. The thing is, where the rubber meets the road and all bets are off, is when (as is being done relentlessly nowadays) LGTBQ propaganda is used across the political, educational and media/entertainment spectrum to brainwash our children. Don't give me that live and let live worry about your own backyard BS. Gays had more than many, many centuries of opportunity to keep their perversions in the closet and off our streets and away from the eyes of our children. But now that their sexual preferences have been mainstreamed and foisted on the public at large, well, they just might get the recognition they've been after, but I doubt it's gonna be at large the kind of attention they wanted. You pays your money, you take your chances, just like everyone else in this world. Much the same as any other perpetual victim group, the American Left is profiting like mad on the gay push for normalization of their perversion. So I say again, they should have been fine with don't ask, don't tell rather than smearing their insanity all over the rest of our nation.

Why or how the fuck did you get here then? Some kinda inbred backwoods hills type of deal or what?

Most normal people that are not inbred around here go to church and believe in God. You can't even spell "Bible", gf, sup? You say "Bibble" because you're stupid like that.
Sum ting wong.

Bibble is what you do. I can't tell you what Constantine's council put together. They had their moment.

Sonny, I'm only here because a certain man and a certain woman met in a certain elevator in the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in NYC. A war and a wedding followed.

It's "The Commonwealth of" you grrr.. whatever manifestation of ignorance you are.

Believe me, I've had a girl from Virginia.

I would give Canada back to the Eskimos.

It's "The Commonwealth of" you grrr.. whatever manifestation of ignorance you are.

Virginia is a Commonwealth but Ohio is a State and there is a difference.

Forum List

Back