Rumors that Justice Anthony M. Kennedy may retire from the Supreme Court are sweeping Washington

I only want to see Constructionalist Judges.

There is no room for Activism at the SCOTUS level or any level for that matter.

Last edited:
He just has to make it until the new congress next January and then Dems can block any nominee for the remaining 2 years of the Trump or Pence or Ryan Presidency.
Why would Dimocraps want to block nominations? Sounds like they would rather live in a thug and free shit society.

He just has to make it until the new congress next January and then Dems can block any nominee for the remaining 2 years of the Trump or Pence or Ryan Presidency.
Why would Dimocraps want to block nominations? Sounds like they would rather live in a thug and free shit society.
Trump's nominees are supremely unqualified and a danger to the nation.

The goal of Democrats is to Re-establish The Soviet Union in the USA.

Activist Judges, and Voter Fraud is how you establish Marxism I’m America.

We elected a Marxist Bastard from Shithole Chicago so any move more to The Left is Dangerous.

Last edited:
You are a Russian Troll and a Danger to The USMB

We elected a Marxist Bastard from Shothoke Chicago so any move more to The Left is Dangerous.

that's funny. which party just handed the white house to putin?

You are a Russian Troll and a Danger to The USMB

Nope if I was a Russian troll you'd be eating out of my hand

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said..
maxresdefault.jpg

The Russian actions to undermine American democracy and tip the election amounted to an act of war. And if those actions were as effective as much reporting and now Mueller’s indictments have suggested they were, it means Trump literally became president in a Russia-sponsored coup d’etat.

Robert Mueller Has Trump Cornered

Uh-oh...that would suck for Progs.

It's now 5-4 in favor of current POTUS.

That would make it 6-3.

When Ginsburg is no longer serving on the bench...it will be 7-2.

SCOTUS IS SAFE FOR THE NEXT 2 GENERATIONS!!!!

Will Anthony Kennedy Retire? What Influences a Justice’s Decision

someone should tell the clerks he hired for the next term and pass the word to ruth's new hires while they're at it

Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Anthony Kennedy have already hired multiple law clerks for future terms, sending strong signals they're not going anywhere anytime soon.

Ginsburg, Kennedy hire law clerks for future Supreme Court terms

have a nice day, winger

You mean almost did......
Thank God America rebelled against Comrade Clinton and her KGB Allies.

Or haven’t you heard of COIE Lawfirm and Fusion GPS, Comrade?

We elected a Marxist Bastard from Shothoke Chicago so any move more to The Left is Dangerous.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said..
maxresdefault.jpg

The Russian actions to undermine American democracy and tip the election amounted to an act of war. And if those actions were as effective as much reporting and now Mueller’s indictments have suggested they were, it means Trump literally became president in a Russia-sponsored coup d’etat.

Robert Mueller Has Trump Cornered

Latest of Grimm's Fairy Tales.

You mean almost did......
Thank God America rebelled against Comrade Clinton and her KGB Allies.

Or haven’t you heard of COIE Lawfirm and Fusion GPS, Comrade?

you forgot uranium one

tighten up, geek

Forum List

Back