Rumors Swirling Around McCarthy’s Alleged Affair With Congresswoman

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The pieces of the puzzle are coming together for the family values party,

Lets see how this plays out

Many conservatives are buzzing over rumors — and let’s be clear, they are unsubstantiated rumors that both parties deny — that McCarthy had carried on an affair with Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-N.C.). And indeed, Ellmers had a rather interesting quote in The Hill today that can plausibly be read as dovetailing with the rumors. “[McCarthy] has not spoken to me personally for my vote, and Jason Chaffetz has, so that’s where I am right now,” she said, adding: “I’m apparently not high on his priority list.”

Rumors Of An Affair With A Congresswoman May Have Forced McCarthy To Drop Speaker Bid (VIDEO)

Many conservatives are buzzing over rumors — and let’s be clear, they are unsubstantiated rumors that both parties deny — that McCarthy had carried on an affair with Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-N.C.). And indeed, Ellmers had a rather interesting quote in The Hill today that can plausibly be read as dovetailing with the rumors. “[McCarthy] has not spoken to me personally for my vote, and Jason Chaffetz has, so that’s where I am right now,” she said, adding: “I’m apparently not high on his priority list.”

Rumors Of An Affair With A Congresswoman May Have Forced McCarthy To Drop Speaker Bid (VIDEO)

Yo, just a little late on this subject, I posted this hours ago!!! You are in step with Obama though!

"GTP"
obama-lying (1) (1) (1).jpg

Well if that is the case then you far left drones should demand he be reconsidered for the position and nickname him "Bill"..

An affair? Does the radical left really want to play this game? The primary democrat presidential candidate's husband made a career out of abusing women and she spent her adult life swallowing her pride and threatening the women who were molested by her husband.

An affair? Does the radical left really want to play this game? The primary democrat presidential candidate's husband made a career out of abusing women and she spent her adult life swallowing her pride and threatening the women who were molested by her husband.
Wow Guno found a rumor and wants to call it equal. Another not comment worthy thread by clown trash.

Why do we care what two consenting adults do?

Liberals always wanting to get into everyone else's bedroom. Bastards!

Is this the rumor from Ellmer's Wikipedia page? Rumor has it the edit came from DHS. Rumor has it the SS made the edit at the direction of someone in the WHite House...

Oooo... Rumors are fun!

3765-1444354745-4f8ad5e20230d96a1a0cc2c37520aaf7.jpg

I think they make an attractive couple. Except that they look almost like brother and sister.

Liberals know they are godless cheaters.

The difference is that conservatives preach family values and try to impose them on all of us , even though they are lying hypocrites .

Liberals know they are godless cheaters.

The difference is that conservatives preach family values and try to impose them on all of us , even though they are lying hypocrites .

Yeah, the left wants to point to others while they do the same.

Yo, just a little late on this subject, I posted this hours ago!!! You are in step with Obama though!

"GTP"
View attachment 51988
so what? dont all congressmen have affairs with other staffers and maybe even inflatable dolls?

Forum List

Back