Rule #5

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
I know this should be in the rules section but only Jimmy can post new threads there so since most everyone comes here to this section i'll put it here:

I would like everyone to please read rule #5 again when they have a chance. The reason for this rule is to save on server space and to cut down on plageurism and copyright complaints. Just a few paragraphs then a link are sufficient when posting a story from another site. USMB is getting pretty big and the hits are enormous, never know who might be looking.

Please nobody take this personal, its just a friendly reminder.

Have fun :boobies:

OCA said:
I know this should be in the rules section but only Jimmy can post new threads there so since most everyone comes here to this section i'll put it here:

I would like everyone to please read rule #5 again when they have a chance. The reason for this rule is to save on server space and to cut down on plageurism and copyright complaints. Just a few paragraphs then a link are sufficient when posting a story from another site. USMB is getting pretty big and the hits are enormous, never know who might be looking.

Please nobody take this personal, its just a friendly reminder.

Have fun :boobies:

Also if a person uses anothers copy, quotes or semi quotes and credit to the writer is not only polite,but eliminates copywrite complaints...

archangel said:
Also if a person uses anothers copy, quotes or semi quotes and credit to the writer is not only polite,but eliminates copywrite complaints...

can I quote you on that?

archangel said:
but if you are attacking something I have said...well go for it! :cuckoo:

ha, it was going nowhere (which is the problem, cuz it was a joke! :) )

you know, quotes, quote me, give credit for quotes,,,

oh hell, you are definately having a bad hair day if you are explaining your jokes.... :)

Forum List

Back