Democratic Mistreatment Of Blacks, And The Blacks Who Lap It Up

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
http://www.citypaper.com/columns/story.asp?id=9659

This is from a local leftist weekly in my area, almost made me want to crap my pants. No mention of Robert "KKK" Byrd, no mention of George Wallace, plus the fact that "YEEEAAAARGH" thinks that Blacks can only have menial jobs apparently.

But hey him and Hillary are going to lead em to the promised land! Just more proof that this party is seemingly in dissarray and is likely to be insignificant for many years to come. They are out of touch with America.

I have never understood why minorities and poor people like to vote Dem. For the most part Dems think people aren't smart enough to look out for themselves. They need to gov. to do it for them, the dems want to take care of people from " the cradle to the grave".

It's insulting, I don't get it.

People used to be proud of "pulling themselves up by their boot straps", now it seems like a lot of people just want a hand out, and the Dems. are happy to create a welfare state for them.

OCA said:
http://www.citypaper.com/columns/story.asp?id=9659

This is from a local leftist weekly in my area, almost made me want to crap my pants. No mention of Robert "KKK" Byrd, no mention of George Wallace, plus the fact that "YEEEAAAARGH" thinks that Blacks can only have menial jobs apparently.

But hey him and Hillary are going to lead em to the promised land! Just more proof that this party is seemingly in dissarray and is likely to be insignificant for many years to come. They are out of touch with America.

It's simple, really. The Democratic party, like the NAACP, needs a large contingent of people dependent on handout programs otherwise their power base would erode. When black people become financially well off, many begin to take a different view of entitlement programs and quotas. They begin to believe that if they have become successful, that others can do the same. Democrats and the NAACP live in fear of successful blacks because they see that as an erosion of their influence. One less person dependent on government handouts equals one less vote for liberals.

Unfortunately many poor people, regardless of ethnic persuasion, are incapable of taking the long view. They are too mired down in simply existing from day-to-day. If libs or the NAACP truly had the best interest of these people at heart, they would de-emphasize handouts and place high priority on education and job training. But instead they hatch programs which serve only to mire their recipients ever deeper in the vicious cirle of government "gimme" programs. Libs know that success for poor people equals disaster for them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back