Rule #1...They Lie About Everything.

In their zeal to get more illegal aliens into our country to vote Democrat.....like the millions that Hussein told 'When you vote, you're a citizen yourself,' they pushed the false meme that illegals are more honest and law abiding than those born citizens.

Patently false, as every illegal alien is, by definition, a criminal.

But.....the Leftists are really good at making the lies palatable.....and, I must admit that "Law & Order: SVU" is on my regular viewing list.

Today, Queen Ann (Coulter) eviscerates that meme.

1. "The scripts involve the sort of real-life crimes that are a lot more common since our country has become "diverse," such as child rape and incest. But the child-rapists are never diverse, as they are in real life. No, the perps are always blond, blue-eyed American men.

2. In fact, the modern American white male is the least rapey, most gentle, protective, chivalrous creature God has ever created.

3.In one episode titled "Zero Tolerance," a white American male sells illegal alien girls to other white American men in a sex trafficking scheme that was somehow enabled by Trump ... SEPARATING CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS AT THE BORDER!!!

(The theory of causation is a little vague, but it was definitely Trump's fault.)

4. Also, according to "Law & Order: SVU," the main demographic with a sexual fetish for pre-pubescent Hispanic girls is: handsome, married American white men.

Thus, the john having sex with a 9-year-old illegal alien in this episode was a white businessman, married with two sons, who was in New York specifically to have sex with underage girls.
You have to admire television writers who have taken a vow to never leave their homes, have any human contact or read.

5. Reviewing my years of research on child sex crimes, I see that this has happened NEVER. It's kind of the opposite. I ended up with so many immigrant child rape cases for "Adios, America!" that most of them had to be left on the cutting room floor -- or the book would have been twice as long."
Who's Doing the Raping? Don't Ask 'Law & Order: SVU'

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

you lie about everything!

But you can't find a single one?

I do love getting under your scales, though.

silly moron.

you don't get under my scales.

I am perfectly aware of how you lie, mislead, misinform, stretch the truth and ignore truths and facts that don't fit your agenda.

I have tried to help you many times with the data that you ignore but...well....you insist upon being a liar.....

BTW...

apparently there are LOTS of messageboard posters who are aware of the fact that you lie, deceive, mislead, misinform and spin reality.....

I've read many of their posts mocking you.

"you don't get under my scales."

An admission that you are, as I noted, a reptile.

Next time, take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth.

An admission that you are, as I noted, a reptile.

might be a fish

He's too dumb to be a fish.....they travel in schools.

12. The producer and writers of Law & Order: SVU are anti-white racists, the flavor of the month for Democrats/Liberals....

....and, speaking of the month.......

"Busy Month for Illegal Immigrants Committing Heinous Crimes
...disturbing cases involving illegal aliens shift the focus back to the devastating impact of America’s poorly guarded southern border. In the last few days alone, an illegal immigrant who had been deported eleven times attacked his wife with a chainsaw in front of their children, another got charged with a series of violent rapes and dozens were arrested for operating a major human and drug smuggling enterprise in a major U.S. city.

...an illegal immigrant from Peru recently got charged with rape by force or violence and other crimes.

In the other recent case involving serious illegal immigrant criminal activity, 18 human smugglers and 117 illegal aliens got arrested in three stash houses in the area surrounding El Paso, Texas and southern New Mexico. Most of the illegal aliens—93—are from Mexico and the rest from Guatemala (12), Honduras (6), Brazil (3), El Salvador (2) and Peru (1).

At least three of the illegal immigrants have serious criminal records, according to information released by ICE. A 32-year-old Mexican man busted in the ring has convictions for child endangerment and driving while intoxicated as well as being arrested for illegally re-entering the U.S. after being deported. A 30-year-old Mexican has ties to a drug cartel and was previously arrested for fraud and misuse of visas. A 34-year-old Guatemalan has an outstanding warrant in Florida for driving under the influence and has also been charged with illegally re-entering the U.S. after deportation, according to the feds."
Busy Month for Illegal Immigrants Committing Heinous Crimes - Judicial Watch

Age of Girl Not Released: 6 Illegal Alien Foreign Invaders Arrested After Girl Escaped From Wisconsin Home Where She was Being Sex-Trafficked

"Sheriff: 6 men arrested after girl said she escaped from Wisconsin home where she was being trafficked
...undocumented immigrants from Guatemala. Sheriff’s officials said they were being held at the Green Lake County Correctional Facility on cash bonds that vary from $20,000 to $50,000."

Sheriff: 6 men arrested after girl said she escaped from Wisconsin home where she was being trafficked

And when the story is written for Law & Order, "the perps are always blond, blue-eyed American men.
Reviewing my years of research on child sex crimes, I see that this has happened NEVER. It's kind of the opposite. I ended up with so many immigrant child rape cases for "Adios, America!" that most of them had to be left on the cutting room floor -- or the book would have been twice as long."
Who's Doing the Raping? Don't Ask 'Law & Order: SVU'

12. The producer and writers of Law & Order: SVU are anti-white racists, the flavor of the month for Democrats/Liberals....

....and, speaking of the month.......

"Busy Month for Illegal Immigrants Committing Heinous Crimes
...disturbing cases involving illegal aliens shift the focus back to the devastating impact of America’s poorly guarded southern border. In the last few days alone, an illegal immigrant who had been deported eleven times attacked his wife with a chainsaw in front of their children, another got charged with a series of violent rapes and dozens were arrested for operating a major human and drug smuggling enterprise in a major U.S. city.

...an illegal immigrant from Peru recently got charged with rape by force or violence and other crimes.

In the other recent case involving serious illegal immigrant criminal activity, 18 human smugglers and 117 illegal aliens got arrested in three stash houses in the area surrounding El Paso, Texas and southern New Mexico. Most of the illegal aliens—93—are from Mexico and the rest from Guatemala (12), Honduras (6), Brazil (3), El Salvador (2) and Peru (1).

At least three of the illegal immigrants have serious criminal records, according to information released by ICE. A 32-year-old Mexican man busted in the ring has convictions for child endangerment and driving while intoxicated as well as being arrested for illegally re-entering the U.S. after being deported. A 30-year-old Mexican has ties to a drug cartel and was previously arrested for fraud and misuse of visas. A 34-year-old Guatemalan has an outstanding warrant in Florida for driving under the influence and has also been charged with illegally re-entering the U.S. after deportation, according to the feds."
Busy Month for Illegal Immigrants Committing Heinous Crimes - Judicial Watch
better management would simply upgrade Ellis Island to solve our border problems.

Forum List

Back