Ruh roh:Steelworker Featured at DNC Didn’t Work for Bain

“former employees of companies controlled by Bain Capital.”

Which they showed. They also showed a representative of hundreds of people who worked at Bain. And they made him tell those people they were being fucked big time. Bain should have sent a representative.

When Romney fucks America, will he send a "representative" to tell us? I bet he won't. Because we are the "little people".

If we can bring a little joy into your "hum drum" lives then our hard work ain't been in vain for nothing.

Only 2 of the three people were actually former employees of companies controlled by Bain Capital... THIS guy was not. He was billed as one, and never corrected the introduction, dumb ass.

THEY LIED... All liberals lie, just like the guy in my signature says.

Billed where? Can we see the bill and the supposed lie, or are we supposed to just take you at your word?

search the thread, dumb ass. I posted a link to the DNC convention page with the list of speakers, and the introduction is there.

LOL! So I've found the big lie:

Randy Johnson, Cindy Hewitt, and David Foster

Former Employees at companies controlled by Romney’s Bain Capital

Wow. The Democrats got a line in their program wrong. Such a big deal.

Wednesday - 2012 Democratic National Convention

Especially considering the speaker himself never claimed to have been an employee of GST.

This means doom for the Obama camp and the nation. Whichever campaign volunteer made that mistake has caused the world to end.

Oh, so now it's not 'it never happened', it's 'they got a line in the program wrong'.

what a fucking dumb ass you are.

He has not "saddled us with the largest tax increases in history." In fact 1/3 of the stimulus bill was in tax cuts.

Oh yeah... What happened to that Stimulus money again? Even Chuck Shumer found this disturbing: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YabnLHPYDW4&feature=player_detailpage]80% Of Green Jobs Stimulus Money Going Overseas - YouTube[/ame]

What happened to it? Well about 1/3 of it went to the pockets of American taxpayers in the form of reduced tax burden. But Republicans weren't happy with that - either.

Link? And lower Taxes are a bad thing? Well, I guess higher Taxes don't mean much when you aren't the ones paying them anyway.

Especially considering the speaker himself never claimed to have been an employee of GST.

This means doom for the Obama camp and the nation. Whichever campaign volunteer made that mistake has caused the world to end.

Thanks for being honest that they lied. :clap2:

Oh, so now it's not 'it never happened', it's 'they got a line in the program wrong'.

what a fucking dumb ass you are.

They did get a line in the program wrong. That seems to be the central claim of this thread - and its true. OMG this is groundbreaking. Will definitely change my vote.

I only claimed the speaker himself never claimed to have been a former GST Steel employee. He didn't.

Its only a lie if the volunteer who wrote the program knew it wasn't true.

He has not "saddled us with the largest tax increases in history." In fact 1/3 of the stimulus bill was in tax cuts.
Yes he has, Doctor Doh. Read that Obamacare Act lately? The Supreme Court called its costs a TAX. That's why it was not rescinded by them with all its other constitutional issues--the USSC said they couldn't rescind a tax passed by Congress, because that much is controlled by Congress. The House and Harry Reid have a conflict, and Harry Reid has everything in a pending stack that he does not care to deal with right now.

The Obamacare expense is the largest TAX HIKE in the history of the world.

No, its not the largest tax hike in the history of the world. The revenue act of 1951 is the largest tax hike in U.S. history.

Obamacare-tax-chart.jpg

Sorry the facts don't jive with your reality bud!

Well I admit, the facts as presented by a rabid liberal apologist certainly do not.

Oh yeah... What happened to that Stimulus money again? Even Chuck Shumer found this disturbing: 80% Of Green Jobs Stimulus Money Going Overseas - YouTube

What happened to it? Well about 1/3 of it went to the pockets of American taxpayers in the form of reduced tax burden. But Republicans weren't happy with that - either.

Link?
Link to what? You mean you don't even know what the stimulus bill did - but you're still complaining about it anyway? Here, try this new thing called wikipedia: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Or if you want you could read the actual bill itself http://www.law.cornell.edu/jureeka/index.php?doc=USPubLaws&cong=111&no=5
And lower Taxes are a bad thing?
Depends. In the case of a tax cut mostly given to middle class and small business to stimulate the economy in the midst of a recession - its a good thing. That's why Obama signed it.
Well, I guess higher Taxes don't mean much when you aren't the ones paying them anyway.
Who are you talking to? Mitt Romney?

Yes he has, Doctor Doh. Read that Obamacare Act lately? The Supreme Court called its costs a TAX. That's why it was not rescinded by them with all its other constitutional issues--the USSC said they couldn't rescind a tax passed by Congress, because that much is controlled by Congress. The House and Harry Reid have a conflict, and Harry Reid has everything in a pending stack that he does not care to deal with right now.

The Obamacare expense is the largest TAX HIKE in the history of the world.

No, its not the largest tax hike in the history of the world. The revenue act of 1951 is the largest tax hike in U.S. history.

Obamacare-tax-chart.jpg

Sorry the facts don't jive with your reality bud!

Well I admit, the facts as presented by a rabid liberal apologist certainly do not.

Oh, my bad, the Washington Post is a big bad liberal paper - instead we should trust the non-facts that you use. "Its the biggest tax increase in history" - must be, you said so, and you said it a lot of times.

it's also a lie if you don't correct the error when you're introduced, dumb ass.

And the speaker felt no need to correct the lie... Spin away champ.

And the speaker felt no need to correct the lie... Spin away champ.

The speaker is supposed to read everything ever written about him before he gives his speech?

Ya know your overboard defense of this obvious deception is really making you look like an idiot and a hack.

Is that really what you are?

...to you maybe. Who cares?

I'm not defending anything. I've already said I'm changing my vote over this. Whoever is accountable for it should be tried for treason. This the worst thing a President has done since Watergate. Unbelievable.

Speakers should comb through eveything written about them by those who invite them to speak before they make their speech. In fact, the primary purpose of making an invited speech is to correct any incorrect statements made about you by the inviter. That's speech class 101.

Meanwhile - we're to believe Mitt and Ann Romney struggled to make it through college.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back