Ruh Roe...Trump is UP by 2

Funny how the 2 clowns pick LIBERAL websites to prove their candidate is winning but the poll that has been the most reliable past 3 elections is lying....mmhmm! Sure thing.

:lol:

RealClearPolitics is not a "liberal" website.

A liberal organization that uses liberal polling and ignores the polls that are inconvenient...

When you average trash, you still have trash... You probably believe in man made global warming too... it is also an artifact of failed modeling using fantasy data....
Would you like to make a bet on the results of the election? Say, $1,000? You get Trump and I get Hillary.

How many points you giving?
Pop, thank you for admitting she will win. Make doc give you six at three to one odds.

Ace has to give you eight at 3.5 to 1 odds.

Actually the opposite is true. You dufuses have been posting about those double digit leads, and no offer of points?

Do yourself a favor, don't become a bookie, you won't get any action.

A liberal organization that uses liberal polling and ignores the polls that are inconvenient...

When you average trash, you still have trash... You probably believe in man made global warming too... it is also an artifact of failed modeling using fantasy data....
Would you like to make a bet on the results of the election? Say, $1,000? You get Trump and I get Hillary.

Pop, thank you for admitting she will win. Make doc give you six at three to one odds.

Actually the opposite is true. You dufuses have been posting about those double digit leads, and no offer of points?

You guys are saying the polls are wrong and Trump is winning. Why do you need points if Trump is winning?

You guys are saying the polls are wrong and Trump is winning. Why do you need points if Trump is winning?

Wow, looks I proved my point! You don't even believe the stupid double digit crap the loser polls are showing.

Ding ding ding goes the trolley!!!

You are the doofus. They don't understand numbers and probabilities. I was trying to get you phenomenal odds.

You are the doofus. They don't understand numbers and probabilities. I was trying to get you phenomenal odds.

Jake,

Speak only when spoken too

Nobody actually gives a rat butt about this, or I'd be getting points, like 8 to 10. That's how ya get action.

Jake, Speak only when spoken too Nobody actually gives a rat butt about this, or I'd be getting points, like 8 to 10. That's how ya get action.
Shush, tush, you have no power. You are not getting action because they all feel sorry for you, rightfully so.

Jake, Speak only when spoken too Nobody actually gives a rat butt about this, or I'd be getting points, like 8 to 10. That's how ya get action.
Shush, tush, you have no power. You are not getting action because they all feel sorry for you, rightfully so.

No, cuz your side has no faith......

Cuz your candidate is a loser

No, cuz your side has no faith......

Cuz your candidate is a loser
Yep, McMullinites feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back