Rudy would LOVE to "try the case"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
What in the hell is Drooly Giuliani talking about now. Racketeering?

Please God, let Rudy run the impeachment trial! :cool:

God I loved this story from the awesome Olivia Nuzzi!

Over a sweater, he wore a navy-blue suit, the fly of the pants unzipped. He accessorized with an American-flag lapel pin, American-flag woven wallet, a diamond-encrusted pinky ring, and a diamond-encrusted Yankees World Series ring (about which an innocent question resulted in a 15-minute rant about “fucking Wayne Barrett,” a journalist who manages to enrage Giuliani even in death).

As he spoke, he fixed his gaze straight ahead, rarely turning to make eye contact. When his mouth closed, saliva leaked from the corner and crawled down his face through the valley of a wrinkle. He didn’t notice, and it fell onto his sweater

A Conversation With Rudy Giuliani Over Bloody Marys at the Mark Hotel

Let’s all pray for democrats who have lost their minds because trump
Won! Lol

Over a sweater, he wore a navy-blue suit, the fly of the pants unzipped. He accessorized with an American-flag lapel pin, American-flag woven wallet, a diamond-encrusted pinky ring, and a diamond-encrusted Yankees World Series ring (about which an innocent question resulted in a 15-minute rant about “fucking Wayne Barrett,” a journalist who manages to enrage Giuliani even in death).

As he spoke, he fixed his gaze straight ahead, rarely turning to make eye contact. When his mouth closed, saliva leaked from the corner and crawled down his face through the valley of a wrinkle. He didn’t notice, and it fell onto his sweater

Under an open robe he wore a pink g-string thong, the pouch of the thong had a large clump of toilet paper coming out the side. He accessorized with bottle of Jergens Hand Lotion in the robe pocket, and wore a large phallic ring on his middle finger.

As he spoke, his eye lids drooped while his lower jaw hung slack, and his tongue rested on his lower lip. When he closed his jaw, he let out a satisfying moan as a small drop of pearl white substance dripped to the floor.

A conversation with DrLove.

He sounds like a fruit loop. Crazy!!

Won! Lol

Don't waste any of your prayers on my account.

So any comment about Rudy "trying the case" (as if he'd be the prosecutor?) - LoL!!

And would you like to see the guy currently under investigation for his activities in Ukraine by the SDNY who is largely RESPONSIBLE for Donald's impeachment - on his legal team during the trial?

If so, we agree! :D

Won! Lol

So any comment about Rudy "trying the case" (as if he'd be the prosecutor?) - LoL!!

And would you like to see the guy currently under investigation for his activities in Ukraine by the SDNY who is largely RESPONSIBLE for Donald's impeachment - on his legal team during the trial?

Would SDNYlike Rudy to investigate them? Thread carefully

Under an open robe he wore a pink g-string thong, the pouch of the thong had a large clump of toilet paper coming out the side. He accessorized with bottle of Jergens Hand Lotion in the robe pocket, and wore a large phallic ring on his middle finger.

As he spoke, his eye lids drooped while his lower jaw hung slack, and his tongue rested on his lower lip. When he closed his jaw, he let out a satisfying moan as a small drop of pearl white substance dripped to the floor.

A conversation with DrLove.

LOL!! Hey that was pretty good Bucky Moron - You have a sense of humor. A rare attribute in the typical Trumpling. YAY YOU!! :lol:

He sounds like a fruit loop. Crazy!!

Rudy is the gift that keeps on giving. It's kind of sad though really. At this point, Rudy needs to be in assisted living choosing the Pudding of the Day and calling Bingo. His crazy requirement to remain "relevant" is just freaking embarrassing.

Happens to nearly everyone who gets anywhere near the Dotard's orbit. Halfway decent reputations are forever tarnished. Chances excellent he'll end up doing a stint in the federal pen alongside Donnie's last "Fixer".

Won! Lol

I'd LOVE to have Rudy investigate me. But if I needed a real lawyer, he'd be the last butthole I'd call. :)

Hey you where the hell have you been LOL..

I hope he goes after all the deep state pigs--but he won't they will just tell him they'll kill him first.

I hope he goes after all the deep state pigs--but he won't they will just tell him they'll kill him first.

Hey there MW - I've missed your lunacy - Truly I have! ;)

Hey there MW - I've missed your lunacy - Truly I have! ;)

:11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043::11_2_1043:

Won! Lol

I'd LOVE to have Rudy investigate me. But if I needed a real lawyer, he'd be the last butthole I'd call. :)
Umm ok

Won! Lol

Umm ok

Well, you didn't address ANY of my questions, but if Rudy is a "great crimefighter" - Then YOU call him! :lol:

PvZcQ_sTCii6uyDYKJJ9YqX4Zetr6W8lNnEn1xoC364.jpg

Won! Lol

Umm ok

Well, you didn't address ANY of my questions, but if Rudy is a "great crimefighter" - Then YOU call him! :lol:

PvZcQ_sTCii6uyDYKJJ9YqX4Zetr6W8lNnEn1xoC364.jpg
Cool story

Forum List

Back