Rudy weighs in on the illegal raid.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
If anyone knows how corrupt this FBI is, it's Rudy Giuliani.

Here he explains in detail why the raid was illegal and the highly redacted affidavit is bullshit, that Biden at least knew about it beforehand and why this could turn out to backfire on the Democrats.

Here he explains in detail why the raid was illegal and the highly redacted affidavit is bullshit, that Biden at least knew about it beforehand and why this could turn out to backfire on the Democrats.

Is Rudy planning to host a press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping? Are tickets available?

Is that demented old guy drunk again?

After he gets back from digging up dirt on Hunter Biden in the Ukraine.
Is that a promise? Because I really would love to see Rudy with black dye streaming down his head holding a press conference at 4 seasons landscaping. :auiqs.jpg:

Rudy lost all credibility when he took the Sackler family on as his clients.

Is that a promise? Because I really would love to see Rudy with black dye streaming down his head holding a press conference at 4 seasons landscaping. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm glad you weigh a small personal grooming mistake as being heavier than the stolen presidential election of the United States of America.

It reveals a great deal about your character.

I'm glad you weigh a small personal grooming mistake as being heavier than the stolen presidential election of the United States of America.

It reveals a great deal about your character.
Talking about personal grooming... is that why Rudy held it at Four Seasons landscaping?! :auiqs.jpg:

Talking about personal grooming... is that why Rudy held it at Four Seasons landscaping?! :auiqs.jpg:
It's not a bad idea.
I cut my own hair with a weed eater.

I have a date with the Whitesnake bass player next weekend so I had to look spiffy.

IMG_7191-690x686.jpeg

Still trying to curry favor and have Trump bail him out of his jams.

Sorry Rudy, he's cut you loose. You're on your own now! :)

Still trying to curry favor and have Trump bail him out of his jams.

Sorry Rudy, he's cut you loose. You're on your own now! :)
They talk to each other all the time just to mess with the CIA who's always listening.

It's probably a fun game.
And when ironically if they ever want to talk privately they have to meet in Central Park and tell the Secret Service guys to go fuck off for an hour.

They talk to each other all the time just to mess with the CIA who's always listening.

It's probably a fun game.
And when ironically if they ever want to talk privately they have to meet in Central Park and tell the Secret Service guys to go fuck off for an hour.
The CIA isn't allowed by charter to take action against or sanction US citizens on US soil. Now if Rudy had these conversations overseas, that would be another matter. :)
If they are going to tap you here, that's the FBI's and Homeland's jurisdiction....but they already know all about Rudy.

The CIA isn't allowed by charter to take action against or sanction US citizens on US soil. Now if Rudy had these conversations overseas, that would be another matter. :)
If they are going to tap you here, that's the FBI's and Homeland's jurisdiction....but they already know all about Rudy.
Not since the Patriot Act.
NSA can and does share data with the other alphabet agencies of their choosing.

Rudy lost all credibility when he took the Sackler family on as his clients.
Ahem, Rudy is a shady attorney. His client list is something else. Nothing but dirtbags.

"Giuliani's first defense is that he cannot divulge his clients because they asked to sign confidentiality agreements. In fact, Giuliani Partners, not its clients, is the party that requests confidentiality.Giuliani also says we shouldn't worry, because most of his clients have been revealed in the press, anyway. "Just about every single client of Giuliani Partners, which is my security company, has been discussed, has been examined, certainly every significant one," he told Russert. Just about every client? This is approximately as reassuring as a murder suspect who tells the police they can search just about every room in his house.
Giuliani has further insisted that every one of his clients is upstanding. "None of them," he told Russert, "amount to anything other than ethical, lawful, decent work done by both companies, sometimes of the highest standards, always ethical and decent." Not only is this obviously false, if you think about it, it has to be false. Giuliani is in the business of selling his reputation. What sort of firms need to buy that product? Not the Boy Scouts of America. It's drug smugglers, scandal-plagued firms, and others who need the imprimatur of Giuliani's 9/11 halo"

Ahem, Rudy is a shady attorney. His client list is something else. Nothing but dirtbags.

"Giuliani's first defense is that he cannot divulge his clients because they asked to sign confidentiality agreements. In fact, Giuliani Partners, not its clients, is the party that requests confidentiality.Giuliani also says we shouldn't worry, because most of his clients have been revealed in the press, anyway. "Just about every single client of Giuliani Partners, which is my security company, has been discussed, has been examined, certainly every significant one," he told Russert. Just about every client? This is approximately as reassuring as a murder suspect who tells the police they can search just about every room in his house.
Giuliani has further insisted that every one of his clients is upstanding. "None of them," he told Russert, "amount to anything other than ethical, lawful, decent work done by both companies, sometimes of the highest standards, always ethical and decent." Not only is this obviously false, if you think about it, it has to be false. Giuliani is in the business of selling his reputation. What sort of firms need to buy that product? Not the Boy Scouts of America. It's drug smugglers, scandal-plagued firms, and others who need the imprimatur of Giuliani's 9/11 halo"

Donald J Trump being the worst on his client list of course.

Like that song and nothing else matters.

Forum List

Back