Rudy Giuliani Accuses Obama, Black Leaders Of Stoking 'Anti-Police Hatred'

I'm pretty sure the police have stoked this hatred towards them all on their own.

I'd like whatever you're on. You need to share bro.
no, he's right, partially

cops become complete dicks over time. consider their authority more important than their responsibility.

but in these 2 cases, the cops were cleared, the law was followed, but the Pres is telling people that racist is deeply rooted and for them to keep going

So taz is wrong for bringing this up in this thread? Good to know.

Guys this is simple. The strongest police presence is needed in the black areas and that's not racism that's going off the statistics. Rudy J knew this and did exactly this and was able to dramatically decrease crime. Same with the Italians areas. Cops screwed up with Garner, but they didn't create this mess. I'd blame the black community, Obama, Holder and Al.

Giuliani's responsible too, for saying he'd prosecute some of the grand jury witnesses. He doesn't know what they saw, but he's prosecute them? THAT would really piss me off, if it were me he was talking about.
Purgery is a crime right?

I thought you were going to leave.. What happened with that?
I never said I was leaving. I said I was considering it. Learn to read

Yeah, but you made a thread about it like you were announcing it to the world... Glad you stay, btw. Like what I did with the place? real discussion now since I transformed it.

'"We've had four months of propaganda, starting with the president, that everybody should hate the police," said Giuliani during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "I don't care how you want to describe it -- that's what those protests are all about."'

That Giuliani is a liar and partisan hack should come as no surprise.

Giuliani's statement is ignorant, hateful, and wrong – the statement is also irresponsible, as unlike the president's statements, Giuliani's only contributes to further racial discord.

Giuliani's responsible too, for saying he'd prosecute some of the grand jury witnesses. He doesn't know what they saw, but he's prosecute them? THAT would really piss me off, if it were me he was talking about.
Not that I know, however perjury is. The fact is that Giuliani doesn't know perjury was committed. The prosecutors did anything they could to put a good face on what the officer did instead if impartially trying to find the facts

'"We've had four months of propaganda, starting with the president, that everybody should hate the police," said Giuliani during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "I don't care how you want to describe it -- that's what those protests are all about."'

Giuliani's statement is ignorant, hateful, and wrong – the statement is also irresponsible, as unlike the president's statements, Giuliani's only contributes to further racial discord.

It's official you are a liberal with an agenda and your bill of rights avatar is a misdirect.

New York Police Department, New York authorities, guys from wall street and press are one huge mafia. They watch each other's back and earn money together and don't care about real problems of NY and America.

Not that I know, however perjury is. The fact is that Giuliani doesn't know perjury was committed. The prosecutors did anything they could to put a good face on what the officer did instead if impartially trying to find the facts
I distinctly remember the prosecutor stating that several had perjured themselves.

Giuliani manages to keep his name in the papers, whether it's bringing up 9/11, running for president, or getting involved in this latest racial business. He's nuts.

B5WktJXCYAEqr40-1.jpg

obama is a fucking lying racist

I suggest you accept this fact and stop worshiping this asshole that is destroying America from within.

unless you support the idea, then carry on as you have been

Maybe Giuliani could tell us what he considers a proper method to protest cops who kill innocent citizens.
It would be nice but it's not his business now. In 2014 American we divided into two parties. The first one is against police violence and brutality and another one is against criminal's brutality and violence. In my opinion it's a fake separation made by the government and their friends from the Wall Street to draw Americans attention away from more serious problems.

Maybe Giuliani could tell us what he considers a proper method to protest cops who kill innocent citizens.
It would be nice but it's not his business now. In 2014 American we divided into two parties. The first one is against police violence and brutality and another one is against criminal's brutality and violence. In my opinion it's a fake separation made by the government and their friends from the Wall Street to draw Americans attention away from more serious problems.

I do agree with you but there is a big risk of blue flu blowback.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) blamed this weekend's killing of two NYPD officers on anti-police "propaganda," for which he said President Barack Obama bears some responsibility.

Rudy Giuliani Accuses Obama Black Leaders Of Stoking Anti-Police Hatred

It inures to the benefit to the government that Americans are diverted from important domestic and foreign affairs problems.

The idea that people of color got the idea to be upset about policing from Obama, Bill de Blasio, or any other political figure is, among other things, wrong.

This is proof that the far left propaganda and religion are not the answer to any problem.

This is the price we pay when we allow the far left to run around and spread their lies..

Forum List

Back